Poll

New Mutants has been DELAYED yet again. When will it come out? Will it ever come out?

It'll get delayed till Summer time
They'll drop it in the October slot for Halloween
Streaming Rental on Disney+ for double the ticket price
It's cursed.... it's never coming out.
Make it a double feature with Black Widow in the Drive Thru's
Right after they do the reshoots... they have time now. lol

Author Topic: (NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!  (Read 1216536 times)

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Re: New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!
« Reply #1875 on: October 29, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »
X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer

I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: October 29, 2013, 12:23:36 PM »
Does nothing for me to be honest. The only cool thing about it is its going to merge together the timeline between first class, X1, X2 while retconning X3 and xmen origins through time travel.

Latino review is saying the next Marvel One shot will feature Trevor Slattery coming across the real Mandarian who's none two happy about his name being used by aim.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: October 29, 2013, 12:47:40 PM »
Latino review is saying the next Marvel One shot will feature Trevor Slattery coming across the real Mandarian who's none two happy about his name being used by aim.

If that is true then [Colbert I called it.gif]

well, actually Nickmitch called it. But i imagined the scenario. :P:
Quote from: The Extended Scenario
I was imagining this short to be something where the "actor" playing The Mandarin ("The Actdarin") is seen being dragged down a hallway, into a chamber that is lit with candles and torches. He is thrown down at the feet of a shadowy figure sitting in a thrown, where he is instructed to explain his actions towards playing "The Mandarin". After groveling that he was paid well to play the part because he "looked the part" and thought of it as not more than a job, a hand reaches out of the shadow, with rings on all 5 fingers, grabbing him by the throat. The owner of the hand then leans forward (camera angle is from the side and slightly behind which doesn't reveal the face), then as he stands up, lifting "The Actdarin" up off the ground, feet dangling in the air, he proclaims "I AM THE MANDARIN!" (camera angle focusing on the sheer terror of The Actdarin's face, it swings around revealing that the face of The Mandarin is the same face). He then releases "The Actdarin" who then flies 30+ feet away as if thrown. The Mandarin, whose arm is still extended makes a fist, all the candles and torches flare up. [cut to black. scene ends.]

I wonder how close I will be to the final product.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:26:02 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: October 29, 2013, 01:21:43 PM »
Luther: Season 1

10/10

The only way to describe John Luther is to use a Boondocks quote...ahem, "He's like a black-ass batman, if you will, and he can fly...underwater." Luther is surprisingly complex. I didn't find it fascinating, however, until all the murder and mayhem was out of the way and Luther simply interviewed a suspect. That's when it became addicting. When I saw the intelligence behind the show.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: October 29, 2013, 01:53:36 PM »
X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2zYHWDZKo

was that Bishop in the beginning? With the Dredds and the Big ass gun?

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: October 29, 2013, 02:40:53 PM »
Yes, then Warpath.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: October 29, 2013, 06:04:50 PM »
Oh and shingi, you're dead to me.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1882 on: October 30, 2013, 11:55:28 PM »

If that is true then [Colbert I called it.gif]

well, actually Nickmitch called it. But i imagined the scenario. :P:
Quote from: The Extended Scenario
I was imagining this short to be something where the "actor" playing The Mandarin ("The Actdarin") is seen being dragged down a hallway, into a chamber that is lit with candles and torches. He is thrown down at the feet of a shadowy figure sitting in a thrown, where he is instructed to explain his actions towards playing "The Mandarin". After groveling that he was paid well to play the part because he "looked the part" and thought of it as not more than a job, a hand reaches out of the shadow, with rings on all 5 fingers, grabbing him by the throat. The owner of the hand then leans forward (camera angle is from the side and slightly behind which doesn't reveal the face), then as he stands up, lifting "The Actdarin" up off the ground, feet dangling in the air, he proclaims "I AM THE MANDARIN!" (camera angle focusing on the sheer terror of The Actdarin's face, it swings around revealing that the face of The Mandarin is the same face). He then releases "The Actdarin" who then flies 30+ feet away as if thrown. The Mandarin, whose arm is still extended makes a fist, all the candles and torches flare up. [cut to black. scene ends.]

I wonder how close I will be to the final product.

Damn right, I called it.

Also, DoFP trailer gave me hope that this franchise can be saved. I'm hoping they can figure out a way to work in Bishop's story of how he wants to kill the mutant messiah in a future movie.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1883 on: October 30, 2013, 11:57:34 PM »
Justice League War - animated feature based on Justice League Origins (New 52)

**** you DC for putting Shazam in the movie instead of Aquaman.

I second that motion.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: October 31, 2013, 11:53:41 AM »
Oh and shingi, you're dead to me.

Not my fault the X-men are pretty meh. I blame the films for not knowing what to do till now. I blame the comics for usually doing they're own thing and the X-men being one of the most counter productive groups in history. Plus time traveling X-men usually ends badly.

I wonder if they're going to try and link DOFP to the Fantastic Four reboot.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: October 31, 2013, 12:06:44 PM »
Well, Fox was talking about universe building like Marvel, so unless they plan on the possibility of F4 flopping and eventually having to give it back, they will likely try to fit it in there somehow and leverage the fans for one to support the other.

But I really hope they don't so that Marvel gets it back and can use what they need to help support the MCU's Cosmic build up.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: October 31, 2013, 01:24:44 PM »
I keep telling myself there has to be a way for Marvel to get it all back. Some magic buyout price or something. Because it is frustrating knowing everything should be connected and yet it is not.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: November 01, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »
Honestly I think MCU is better off not having F4 and X-Men.  I always felt that those two parts in particular always felt like they should be their own Universe.  Especially X-Men.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: November 01, 2013, 10:18:47 AM »
x-Men, Yes.  Fantastic Four?  No!  They're a strong part of the Marvel Universe and one of my favorites.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: November 01, 2013, 10:33:26 AM »
Fantastic Four has less incompatible Lore then X-Men so they could be integrated in better.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: November 01, 2013, 08:56:45 PM »
2 minute preview from 1x06 of Agents of SHIELD
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/31/marvels-agents-of-shield-fzzt_n_4181477.html

and news that an upcoming episode of Agents of SHEILD (AoS) will have ties to Thor: The Dark World
http://marvel.com/news/story/21453/declassifying_marvels_agents_of_shield_the_well
Declassifying Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Well
The events of Marvel's 'Thor: The Dark World' spill over into the hit TV series!
Posted Nov 1, 2013 4:14 pm
Updated Nov 1, 2013 7:15 pm

After Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World" hits theaters November 8, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will feel the repercussions November 19 with an all-new episode!

Read the official synopsis and credits for the episode below and catch "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." every Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC! For even more S.H.I.E.L.D. keep your eyes on Marvel.com for more updates and follow @AgentsofSHIELD on Twitter and like "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on Facebook for all the latest news!

"The Well" - In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World," Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces--one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team, on Tuesday, November 19 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

Guest starring Peter MacNicol as Professor Elliot Randolph, Michael Graziadei as Jakob Nystrom, Erin Way as Petra Larsen, Toby Wilson as Neils, Alex Neustaedter as Maynard and Sylvia Brindis as Elena.

"The Well" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Jonathan Frakes.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1891 on: November 01, 2013, 09:01:21 PM »
The X-Men have always felt out of place in the Marvel U. I think Cyclops' dialogue with Captain America at the end (or right after) AvX summed it pretty well. The gist was that Cyclops has had to fight giant robots who had been out to kill him since he was 16 and deal with his people getting genocided and the Avengers (and Cap) did poop-squat about it.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: November 01, 2013, 09:28:06 PM »
The X-Men have always felt out of place in the Marvel U. I think Cyclops' dialogue with Captain America at the end (or right after) AvX summed it pretty well. The gist was that Cyclops has had to fight giant robots who had been out to kill him since he was 16 and deal with his people getting genocided and the Avengers (and Cap) did poop-squat about it.

A Sentinel problem doesn't really sound like a problem to an angry Hulk.

But now that I think about it, X-men can stay with Fox for a while, as it really does fit in it's own bubble and there are far too many mutants and stories involving them for Fox to ever get around to anyway (where is the Maddox/Multiple Man series and the Deadpool movie!?). But they really need to let go of Fantastic 4 and do more with the Mutantverse that is X.
Just like Sony needs to let go of Spiderman, and them maybe team up with Fox to tackle some of those X-Mutants projects.

How nice would it be though if Sony just let Marvel take the lead on the Spider-man films while Sony just takes their share of the profits. Sony gets to keep making Spidey movies, Marvel gets to be in creative control and integrate the IP back in to the MCU.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1893 on: November 01, 2013, 09:30:35 PM »
That's a dream world we may never get to live in. I think Sony would want too big of a cut, even if they get to do nothing. :(

And where was that asshole? Out partying with the Avengers.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: November 01, 2013, 09:51:20 PM »

And where was that asshole? Out partying with the Avengers.

"HULK GETTING SMASHED!!!! **BUUUURP**"

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: November 01, 2013, 10:22:48 PM »
I'm too lazy to dig up links right now, and I don't remember if I posted about this before, but WB&DC are really hoping to squeeze Wonder Woman into the upcoming Supes vs Bats movie that is filming scenes as we speak.

Assuming they supposedly haven't casted the role yet, and are already shooting specific scenes from the film, I'm gonna guess she doesn't play the largest role in this film.

But current speculation/rumor is that a Marvel character may be making a crossover appearance.
Sif (Thor & Thor 2) played by Jaime Alexander has been said to have been talking to WB about SvB and knows the storyline from the movie.... we are told to do the math on this one.

She also promises to be there for Thor 3 and that it is happening. So I guess Thor 3 is also another Phase 3 movie.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/11/01/jaimie-alexander-confirms-thor-3-has-had-conversations-with-wb-about-batman-vs-superman/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: November 01, 2013, 11:03:36 PM »
WB are really hoping to squeeze Wonder Woman between Supes and Bats
Don't we all. Don't we all...
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: November 02, 2013, 12:33:41 AM »
The november 19th episoide of Agents of Sheild will be a direct tie in to the fallout of Thor the Dark World.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48893

Offline tendoboy1984

• KyTim 2: The KyTimening
  • Score: -42
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: November 02, 2013, 11:09:11 AM »
WB has full control of their DC Comics properties, so why isn't Disney doing anything to regain control of their Marvel properties?
Nintendo Network: tendoboy1984
PSN: PS_man1984
3DS: 2294-5830-5931