Author Topic: ASB 2004 not online?  (Read 3657 times)

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
ASB 2004 not online?
« on: February 10, 2003, 07:21:02 PM »
  Why wouldn't All Star Baseball feature online play?  Its ridiculous not to have it on the cube.  I'm really getting tired of this.  How hard is it to add?  On another note, did anybody hear about Capcoms Ghosts and Goblins game online?  It sounded pretty sweet, but the platform wasn't revealed.  Hopefully another GC exclusive.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Mingesium

• View Profile
ASB 2004 not online?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 07:27:58 PM »
is the game even online for other consoles? All I heard is that their will be downloadable rosters and nothing about online play.

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
ASB 2004 not online?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 07:29:59 PM »
good topic. i actually came here to start the same exact one........if its online, i will buy it, if its not i wont. simple as that. i got my broadband connection now, and if they dont put this game online i will write acclaim. bring all the online games u want, as long as they are free, i will play.

it says online on the games site, but it doesnt say for what consoles, so i am assuming(hoping) that it means all consoles.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
ASB 2004 not online?
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 07:35:12 PM »
On the ign-xbox[shudder] site it says its online, but for cube it doesnt say
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline SLOYAROLE

• View Profile
ASB 2004 not online?
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 12:52:01 PM »
It would be nice if it were online.

Offline JSR

• View Profile
ASB 2004 not online?
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 03:25:34 PM »
According to Nintendo’s Winter 2002 booklet they gave out, ASB 2004 will be online. The information is from the Acclaim themselves, so unless they changed their minds it’ll probably be online.
It's Random and It's Nintendo - Random Nintendo

Offline TAYREL713

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
ASB 2004 not online?
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 03:49:54 PM »
I was just asking this on IGN. It's listed as an option for the game on the All Star 2k4 website and does not differentiate systems so I hope it's online for all not just some.
"I put my foot so deep in your ass the water in my knee will quench your thirst." (Ras Kass 'Miami Life')