Author Topic: Why this years E3 rocked  (Read 2462 times)

Offline almondblight

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Why this years E3 rocked
« on: May 19, 2003, 07:48:55 AM »
http://www.gamespot.com/neo/action/snkvscapcomsvc/news_6028189.html

After an intial dissapointment with news coming from E3, I read this.  SNK is back!  This was really an awesome company, that main games for gamers.  I just hope they release a new Metal Slug for the Cube with Co-op play.

Why this years E3 rocked
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 10:09:38 AM »
E3 still sucked.

Offline Jack Skelly

• View Profile
Why this years E3 rocked
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 11:22:23 AM »
E3 was bad - Double Dash, Prince of Persia and B&GE were the only games that remotely impressed me GameCube wise. Odd, the first year MadGamers (http://www.madgamers.net/)* had loads of coverage, and it was the worst in years .

*Sorry, just had to plug it...
There are three types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't

Offline almondblight

• View Profile
Why this years E3 rocked
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 12:37:44 PM »
Uhh....yeah.  The 3 console makers all had a weak showing.  But there were some very good showings (Blizzard).  Anway, this isnĀ“t really about E3, the hyperbolic title is to show my happiness that SNK is back.  Am I the only one?

Offline xanrastafari

• View Profile
Why this years E3 rocked
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 12:59:27 PM »
Metal slug is the s***

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Why this years E3 rocked
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2003, 03:56:24 PM »
I'm still happy about Nintendo's stuff.  It was really good for me, because I had seen very little of the games pre-E3, so they were still a surprise.  That was the only problem, giving info before the show.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>