Author Topic: GCN not reading disk!!!  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Temidien

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
GCN not reading disk!!!
« on: April 18, 2003, 03:06:58 PM »
Hi all, Ive already posted this under 'General' but i want to put it here so hopefully some moe people can see it.

"Can anybody please help me??? My Gamecube keeps saying after every 5 minutes of playing Windwaker that it cant read the disk. I know it's not the disc becuz i tried it with some of my other games and it still had the same problem. I consulted my game manual like the error message said but it didnt help. Does anybody have any advice on how i can fix it myself or any troubleshooting tips (i dont feel like paying 50 bucks so some greedy merchant touches one little thing and it starts working....not saying that NOA is a greedy merchant kind of company)? Link hs to save Hyrule from Ganon's clutch and Tony Hawk isnt getting any younger sitting on his skateboard waiting to skate. Please, save my GCN!!!"

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Offline Arthur Dent

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
GCN not reading disk!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 06:15:46 PM »
I'm having the same problem but since I live in canada it ias $113 to fix whatever it is that is wrong, it would appear it is a fairly widespread problem, there seems to be a lot of attention about it on the internet
Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups