Author Topic: Can anyone here make Miis correctly?  (Read 8463 times)

Offline Leck

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Can anyone here make Miis correctly?
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 11:47:14 AM »
I love making Mii's, its fun, but I'd love more options such as
- actual red hair.  My brother-in-law has red hair and I had to give his Mii light brown hair cause there's no red.
- I'd like the ability to have no nose, cause I tried to make the powerpuff girls (yes, I know :| ) but they don't have noses, I had to give them tiny ones and it looks silly.
- also more mouth and nose options in general.  There are a lot of eyes to choose from, but hardly any noses and mouths.
Any other options you guys want?
[ something witty here ]

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2006, 11:55:43 AM »
I have your upsidedownface man, darkheart. I'm pretty sure he just appeared in my Parade. Gotta love the Mii Parade. I have 23 Miis now, while I only created 5 of them. Pale's Mii was my latest addition.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
RE: Can anyone here make Miis correctly?
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2006, 02:45:38 PM »
Las time I checked, I had 119 Miis in my parade. I've made about 10 or so.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 05:42:57 AM »

Originally posted by: Leck
- I'd like the ability to have no nose, cause I tried to make the powerpuff girls (yes, I know :| ) but they don't have noses, I had to give them tiny ones and it looks silly.
Try moving the nose so it's hidden behind the hair/eye/mouth/etc.  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2006, 06:19:20 AM »

Originally posted by: ShyGuy
Pro666's Daisy ^_^ is my favorite so far.

She's my fav too ^_^

Thinking up more characters that are feasible to make with the Mii limitations is challenging.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
RE: Can anyone here make Miis correctly?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2006, 06:47:44 AM »
I like Daisy as well.  It makes it funny that I have it from Prof. 666

As for Mii creation...it depends.  If you are trying to create something different, it is all a matter of forming a system and just working on it.  

If you are trying to make somebody look exactly like somebody else it gets harder.  The system works if you are creating your friends and people you know, because when they are actually using the character it reminds you of them more.  Famous people and such are harder to develop and design, because you don't really associate with them.

I am personally running out of ideas for freaky Miis, but it is ok, because I have collected over 75 Miis to begin with and once I hit 100 I am going to have to do some sorting...and I don't want to do that.

When I create a new Mii, I start from scratch with a bald head.  I think try to pick the eyes first and then brows, and then nose and mouth.  I find the eyes are the most important aspect of getting the Mii right, everything else is secondary.