Author Topic: Cybersmart  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Berto2K

• This could be you, at E3.
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Cybersmart
« on: March 03, 2003, 11:03:53 AM »
I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending the Cybersmart convention in San Jose, Ca on the 22nd of April. Nintendo will be there and hopefully have some stuiff to show or talk about. I will be going for my work. I gonna try and take my digicam with me to get pics of anything. Oh, you do have to meet these requirements to attend: http://www.cyberscholar.com/cybersmart_rules.cfm. A free $100 is worth 5 hours and a bit of walking around and getting free stuff.
Pietriots, we roll out to get the lol out.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Cybersmart
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 04:55:57 PM »
Good show man.  I hope you will be posting pics here, and any tidbits you weasel out of the Nintendo people.  
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Berto2K

• View Profile
Cybersmart
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 08:53:11 PM »
I haven't been before, and I don't believe that each company's booth will be very large. But who knows. Next thing to do is wait for my confirmation to come and then start thinking of some possible questions. Suggestions welcome.

Offline Davideo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Cybersmart
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2003, 07:31:31 AM »
Here are some good questions:

Can I have that?
Is that free?
Have any freebies?

Offline Berto2K

• View Profile
Cybersmart
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2003, 09:00:06 PM »
Those are good questions. Free stuff is all over the place there. Anyone have any game related questions? Not that I don't think anyone with much knowledge will be there representing Nintendo, but worth a shot.

Offline Berto2K

• View Profile
Cybersmart
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2003, 07:55:31 PM »
Finally got my confirmation today. Now just have to wait till the 22nd for turning in stuff for a free $100 and hopefully if I got time the Nintendo booth. Maybe I will get to try out a GBASP. Hopefully some info for new games too.  

Offline Berto2K

• View Profile
Cybersmart
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2003, 07:55:42 AM »
Well there was no Nintendo as I had hoped, but who can complain when you get almost $200 in free software, keychains, a windbreaker, t-shirts, a hat, and told that you can get all of one campany's software for free? Not to mention $100 in the mail after 2 months.