Author Topic: Heroes Season 3  (Read 21502 times)

Offline Snipper64

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Snipper64
Re: Heroes Season 3
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »
I lasted 3 seasons of lost, and I like the charectors, but I am still mad it cooks up a punch of shi... err... "stuff" but never anserews it... Such as the....

1. Fog monster
2. Polor bear
3. Invisable killing fence?
4. All the "stuff" about the hidden buildings
5. random Pirate ship?
6. Why is the island magnatic?

Regaurdless, lost has it's highlights, and good points like you said. And perhaps they did exclaim some of these Q's in the last two seasons....

I was one of those kids, who would record every episoide, and rewatch it, looking at all the hidden clues, and ect, becuase besides drama and adventure, there was always mystories.... After the third season I was all "WTH?! will it ever explain anything" and gave up and decided watching heros instead.

I belive at this point, the producers are so screawed explaining everything, they will reveal the island "spirit" does exsist, and made ALL of this "stuff" happen! So basically a avrege viewer like me, gets hooked on the mystory of the show,spends hours trying to get a rashinal explanation, and the the producers screaw me over with that island spirate/destiny "stuff"...

I understand why alot of people still like the show, and even like the island controlling everyone, but I didn't like it, and thats that.... The only 3 people they haven't killed off I like is the Dr., the knife bald guy who was paralized, and the fat guy I like, hurly I think, been so long I don't remember :(
I am matter...I am antimatter...I can see your past...I can see your future...I consume time...and I will consume you!

VOTE FOR CHOANIKI! you know you want too...

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »
---Edited for Khush.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:54:53 AM by Spak-Spang »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 02:29:47 AM »
Get your Lost discussion out of this thread. I haven't seen the show yet although I plan to through DVD seasons and all I see are spoilers, spoilers, spoilers.

Back on topic,

Didn't puppet man die at the end of the Vol. 3? I was sure he was shark bait as Noah put it so well.

Since we know that Angela is working with Noah against this program, I'm really thinking she is behind Rebel. I could be wrong and it would be surprising if she really did have nothing to do with it but I'm thinking an Angela/Micah partenership is going on.

So, Sylar's dad was able to slice people's heads with telekinisis also? Didn't Sylar have to steal/learn that ability from his first victim? Or am I remembering things wrong? I liked the quote of Sylar being the most powerful person on the planet or something to that effect. It got me thinking. In comics, the most powerful man on the planet is usually the good guy ala Superman. This time, in this world, it is the villain who really is superior.

I did like the ending about Parkman with the bomb. Does this mean the Washington explosion was a bit of misdirection? That this volume is not leading up to another great disaster that must be prevented like the New York explosion? Is the real goal of this volume just to end the government hunt? Frankly, I like the idea of the Washington explosion plot being dealt with so quickly and that it was a way to trick the viewer a bit. Take their assumption of the show and what it will do and subtly twist it. We'll see if I'm correct soon enough.

Loved Noah sucking up to the Hunter and acting all big on his side. Was anyone else laughing to themselves during Matt and Peter's break-in and all the zoom-in shots. Cut to a face. Zoom-in. Cut to another face. Zoom-in. Cut to another face. Zoom-in. That was bordering on self-parody and they probably didn't even realize it.

Who would have that the character to show the most growth on this series would be the Bennet mom? She's the only who seems to be evolving the most.

No sign of Hiro or Ando again. Interesting. Is next episode supposed to be when they save Matt?

Have to hand it to the Government program. They are slowly rounding up the heroes. Ep. 2: Tracy and Daphne. Ep. 4: Mohinder. Ep. 5: Matt Parkman.

Heroes left to round-up:

Peter Petrelli
Claire
Hiro/Ando?
Angela Petrelli
Nathan Petrelli? (You figure at some point he is going to become a target)
Sylar

There's not a lot of people still roaming free at this point. Of course, there are still those who have fallen off the radar:

Monica
Micah
Molly
The Haitian (what's he up to these days?)

So, either everyone gets captured or there is another massive prision break or they are released either by the government or a cure is found. It will be interesting to see how this predicament ends provided they don't revert to the whole back to status quo as people keep complaining about.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 10:17:20 AM »
I can't remember what happened to Puppet Man, they have him squaring off with Sylar and he couldn't control him and he was aside knocked out.  Which begs the question why didn't Sylar kill him and take his ability, I mean come on Sylar that would have been one of the most powerful abilities for you to obtain.  Oh well he was on a mission I guess.

Sylar's dad having the Telekinesis ability makes sense.  In volume 3 villains, Noah talked about how they brought Sylar in and tested him, the only ability they could discover he had was telekinesis.  Now we know he got it from his father, and learned it through empathic means or like Peter learns his power, which was also shown he can do in Volume 3.  This was before he probably even knew he had an ability to intuitive comprehension.  This was a good Sylar episode, and you know I don't like Sylar so if I say that it is better than good.

As for Angela, I am not sure.  Whomever is sending out these rebel messages MUST have a sort of precognition ability and Angela does have that ability when she sleeps.  Her motivation is keeping her children alive and trying to get the family back together.  She could be the rebel with Micah helping or someone else (I think that would be cool.)  She will not do anything to hurt Nathan nor will she do nothing and allow Peter to be hurt.  But something tells me the conversation with Nathan is a red herring and they want us to believe Angela is helping, but it is someone else. 

You know I wish they would show more stories of how the government agency is doing...we have no idea who they have rounded it up, and it seems they have not been to successful.  They should of had an episode early this volume devoted to just showing Nathan's team rounding up people...some escaping others not...and showing how good the team really is.  Right now they seem more pathetic than anything else. 

The Haitian is probably out of the country laying low.  Monica I think may be permanently written out of the show along with Molly and Micah.  Hopefully not, but I think they made an effort to eliminate all the "fat" from the slow and focus it more directly on the main characters. 

As a side note, did you know the original concept of Superman was for him to be a villain and as the character progressed it was finalized that he was a hero.  I believe Sylar may be going through this transition...but if that is the case I can see Sylar dying after his transition is complete. Really, where can they go with him after this story about his parents are told?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 02:08:33 PM »
---Edited for Khush.

The power I have. You didn't have to edit the whole post. Although it is nice to not have to avert my gaze anymore.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 10:21:18 PM »
So finally a new episode of Heroes aired.  If you don't already know these thread contains spoilers.

The episode was called Cold Snap, and it was pretty epic. 

Basically, the corrected 1/4 of the problems I had with the show, and did it in a great way.  The show had an epic feel following SEVERAL characters, but doing it in such a way that it didn't feel too rushed, nor did it drop the central story arc of the single episode.

What happened.

We finally got several of the cast of characters back to their normal selves.  Matt, and Suresh are back on the streets.  I don't know why they didn't try to free the others, but hey at least the main cast if free for more stories.

2 characters died, which is pretty darn big for a Heroes episode because too many people seem to die and come back to life in the show.  This time the players are definitely dead, and its was really good for the story arc, not needless deaths at all.  Although, some may debate that, I definitely see it as a balance issue...at least with Daphne.  They wanted to get rid of time travel in the show, and they showed her having the ability to move throughout time...unfortunately it meant she had to go.  But wait you quickly say what about...

Hiro has his power back, finally.  Or rather Hiro has a modified version of his power back, exactly what I said he needed to have.  He has time manipulation without teleportation.  Which means he can't time travel, so his ability should be safe....but he can speed up time, slow down time, and stop time.   It is a pretty darn good balance, because Hiro is powerful, but not unstoppable.  Hiro has the more interesting Time Manipulation which to me is the ability that defined the show and Hiro, but doesn't have the teleportation to really muck things up.  Of course this is unconfirmed, it is just my speculation of what it means with his power.

So what else happened?  Because so far it isn't that epic?  Well, we find out who Rebel is...and it isn't a shocking reveal, in fact it is fairly obvious, and what more, perfectly balanced and reasonable for the story.  And best of all, we get to continue the story of a classic Hero in such a way that he won't be annoying or cheesy...it is an amazing reboot.  Yes, I am talking about the weakest character from season 1 and 2:  Micah.  Rebooted, more mature, and definitely ready to have his story told again.

Also, not so obvious things revealed.  Sylar is working with "The Hunter."  In the previous episode it shows Sylar in his apartment at the end, and the beginning of this episode is with the Puppet Master captured for "The Hunter."  Only 2 people could have caught him...and I believe the most logical solution is Sylar.  So why is he doing this?  I think he wants to get rid of all the abilities so he can be a god...but does the Hunter know this?  Who will betray whom first?  This is of course my theory of what is going on.

It appears the Petrelli's are good for a family reunion and a rejoining of sides, which means that we have clearly defined sides us vs them.  Humans vs Abilities.  How very X-men, but then again I am ok with that. 

Now for my big over the top prediction.  A Petrelli will die this season.  And, although I wish it was Nathan, I believe it is going to be Angela...but by whom we don't know, and perhaps won't know this season. 

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 01:25:15 AM »
Nice post. but a few things i want to point out. Daphne = dead... fine but Tracy = dead?? maybe.
Did you see her ice sculpture face blink? What if her powers evolve like Matt Parkmans did?
Maybe her powers go from frozen touch --> cold snap --> Ice Queen (solidify & liquify)?
Personally I don't mind seeing her go, but she still has another identical sister(or two) out there somewhere, so one way or another, she will be back(the actress, not necessarily that character)

Your theory on time manipulation seems solid, and I like it, but Hiro is annoying. I hope Peter steals his power again and then they kill Hiro off (ok not really, but can he grow up a little bit?).

I thought Ando's power was power magnification? Now he can shoot red electricity from his hands?

I'm so happy Micah is back, and sounds like he hit puberty too. His character had so much potential, and they never used any of it. You're right though, it was kinda obvious who Rebel was. Who else can manipulate all these electronic devices... hmmmm.

And didn't a Petrelli already die this season?
Father Patrelli? @ the hands of Sylar?

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 09:13:28 AM »
Tracy was shot in the Heart by the the hunter after she was frozen.   So she is dead.  I even think she may have shattered.  If she turns out to be alive it will ruin the moment of sacrifice she had when she picked a side and chose death over compromise.

Ando's power is hard to figure out.  Yes, he is a power amplifer, but they also showed him in the future shooting it.  My theory is that he projected out the Amplifier and it wasn't something that could kill, and in fact if somebody had an ability it would have still amplified them.  It will make his ability more useful if he can project it out towards people. 

One thing they haven't explained with Hiro's ability is whether or not he stops all time or just time within a radius of where he is.  I would really like an answer to this.  Because it seems important.

And Hiro was my favorite character from season 1, and he grew that season, from a childish dreamer into a true hero.  But the writers have foolishly used his character as mainly comic relief not allowing his purpose in the story to be truly explored in a serious nature.

And yes Father Petreilli died last volume by Sylar/Peter.  Sylar actually killed him, but Peter shot the bullet. 

But here is why I believe Angelia is going to die, her character is interesting, but I believe its being played out, and I believe she is going to sacrifice herself for both of her sons, and that sacrifice will lead into volume 5 somehow.  I am really worried about volume 5 though, because I have no idea where they can go after this volume, unless they somehow just continue this fugitive type story.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 01:35:36 PM by Spak-Spang »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2009, 12:29:11 PM »
Yeah. Great episode last night. I didn't comment on the previous episode as that one just seemed to be about advancing the plot and ramping up the story. It was great to see John Glover (Lionel Luther) as Sylar's dad. He has the market on playing evil fathers apparantly. It was interesting to see him send Sylar on a new direction. The feud between Nathan and the Hunter was fun but we knew how it would end and finally Nathan's secret was revealed. Plus, Angela and the Hunter's confrontation. Other than that, it was a lot of set-up for this episode.

So, onwards. I have to agree with Spak that this should definitely help fix complaints of the show. People are using their powers better and better and it's great to watch. I was actually happy to see Micah was rebel. Called it. Although it was the obvious choice. Still, I think that was the first time I was happy to see Micah on the show. The bigger shock was hearing his voice when he called for the taxi.

Hero deaths. Or death. I have to side with BlackNMild2k1 here. The wink at the end seemed to indicate that she lives. To me, that was kind of a cop-out by the writers. It just seemed to be a way to keep the door open for Tracy's return in case they killed her off too soon. But the Daphne death was real. I found it interesting that I was more disappointed to lose Daphne than Tracy. I guess I liked the speed power more. Or maybe it's just been hard to care about Tracy. For a moment, I thought the writers had really blown it by letting Parkman fly. After such a strong episode, I couldn't believe they were about to ruin it. Silly me.

The biggest disappointment was no Sylar. They ended last episode with Sylar and the Hunter in the same room and then nothing happened. All we get is the Puppetman tied up. That confrontation is saved for next week. Oh well.

I liked the Hunter and Mohinder conversation at the start of the episode. "Why did you bring me here?" "I figured it was easier than carrying you." The prison break was funny also. Like Spak mentioned, did they help the other people escape or was it just the 4 friends who escaped together?

It was good to see Peter pop in for a moment as well. Noah isn't doing too well. No rebel and he didn't kill Tracy. It was great to see Hiro regain part of his power back. Ando's blast was interesting. I can't say I dislike him being able to send out blasts of power. It makes sense a bit. His power charges other people's powers. So, if a person doesn't have a power, what happens to that energy? It gives them a shock. Plus, people are always complaining that powers never progress on the show so here's an example of powers progressing.

If Baby Touch and Go can activate powers, can he turn them off as well? I, for one, don't mind Hiro and Ando as the comedy relief. I always smile when they come on. Plus, they've usually had some of the better emotional moments of the show so they can be both comedy and tragedy.

So, the powers are coming together and getting stronger. What's it all leading to and where do they go from here? It's going to be interesting to find out. My guess: the Hunter is exposed as being more dangerous than the heroes and or the heroes do something to change the opinion of the president like his save his life or prevent a big disaster. Perhaps Nathan will then turn things around by starting a new homeland security division made up of Heroes to prevent future threats instead.

Anyways, that's just my little idea. Still, it should be interesting to see how things go between Noah and the Hunter and what Nathan will do to fix things. Will we see John Glover return? His hunger seems to have been re-awakened by Sylar. And just what is Sylar's purpose now?

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2009, 01:12:54 PM »
Did everyone completely miss Tracy being shot in the heart point blank????

Am I the only one that saw that? 

I was glad Sylar wasn't in this episode too much was going on and including him in the episode would have made the episode too complex.

I knew Hiro was going to get his power back that episode once he met the baby, and it was nice to acknowledge that Matt Parkman's wife is still alive, and acknowledge his old life.  Personally, I think more needs to be done with that, because I felt that character just disappeared.

I can not stress how much I enjoyed Micah this episode, I think it is so cool, because I HATED whenever he was on the in seasons 1-2.  It was smart to have dropped the character out of volume 3 and give us time to purge ourselves of annoying Micah in preparation for the reboot.

I personally hate that they killed Daphine, but I understand why it was done.  Time Travel can't be apart of this show anymore...unless that is what Volume 5 is about...more on that later. 

I do believe Baby Touch N Go can definitely turn powers on and off.  Which brings me to where I think the series could go in Volume 5, Two different possibilities.

1)Baby Touch N Go's powers are amplified and several 100s to 1000s of people with abilities waiting to be activated are turned on, radically changing the balance of people with abilities and without.  Of Course Ando will have amplified this power.

2)I am waiting for the episode Ando Amplifies Hiro's ability...it will happen it has to.  So what if Ando Amplifies Hiro's power and the entire world (Read everyone in our cast) is either thrown into the future greatly or into the past.  If it was the past I can see throwing us all back into around pre-season 1, but everyone has their powers and memories.  Though more likely a great Volume 5 would be into a very dark future in which all the heros have to work together to save...or return from.

John Glover's father character is not going to play a significant role I don't believe, but I could be wrong.  Sylar's new purpose, I think it is to gain power over the world.  I think there will be an unholy alliance between the Hunter and Sylar, and both will be using each other for their own gain.  I think it will end with the Hunter betraying and getting the upper hand over Sylar, because otherwise Sylar could gain everyone elses power that is caught and he would be too powerful...unless that is the direction of Volume 5, Sylar as an uncontrollable, unstoppable dictator of the world. 

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »

She was frozen solid. After she was shot, she resembled a shattered block of ice.
If I have an ice sculpture and shatter it, once I thaw it, refreeze and reform it, does it matter that it was broken before?
Shot through the heart & shattered yet she still blinked at us at the very end. She was not "officially" dead yet.

But like I said,, dead or not, it doesn't matter, she still has atleast one more identical sister who will be making an appearance at some point.
If they end up traveling back to the past, that could mean a sister reunion, but I'm not sure where that would lead, so lets hope it doesn't actually happen.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2009, 05:31:34 PM »
An ice Sculpture isn't alive.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2009, 05:35:30 PM »
But she blinked after being shattered.

She looked like a frozen person at first. But after she was shattered she looked like a shattered ice sculpture. then she blinked.
I'm not saying they will bring her back, but I don't think its confirmed that she is dead... yet.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2009, 05:57:46 PM »
My friend is arguing that this is a classic "bryan fuller" ep and the best of the season. It's not a coincidence that almost right after his return things start to improve again.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2009, 06:22:14 PM »

She was frozen solid. After she was shot, she resembled a shattered block of ice.
If I have an ice sculpture and shatter it, once I thaw it, refreeze and reform it, does it matter that it was broken before?
Shot through the heart & shattered yet she still blinked at us at the very end. She was not "officially" dead yet.

But like I said,, dead or not, it doesn't matter, she still has atleast one more identical sister who will be making an appearance at some point.
If they end up traveling back to the past, that could mean a sister reunion, but I'm not sure where that would lead, so lets hope it doesn't actually happen.

Yeah. The wink occurs after she has been shot in the heart and her shattered face is lying on the ground. Did you see that?

Also, there won't be another sister. Tracy found out that she was form a group of triplets. The triplets are Jessica (who died young by an abusive father), Nikki (who died in New Orleans) and Tracy (who died? in a parking lot). And they say there are no deaths on Heroes.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »
I didn't see that.  So I could be wrong...I will have to rewatch. 

Man if they bring her back I will be upset...the ice should have melted...

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2009, 06:37:13 PM »

Also, there won't be another sister. Tracy found out that she was form a group of triplets. The triplets are Jessica (who died young by an abusive father), Nikki (who died in New Orleans) and Tracy (who died? in a parking lot). And they say there are no deaths on Heroes.
Oh. I thought Jessica & Nikki were the same person, which would leave 2 more sisters(1 of them being Tracy). Forgot that Jessica was splitting the personality of her dead sister Nikki.

edit: are you sure there isn't one more sister? cause I can't shake the memory of there being atleast one more sister
Does the name *"Barbara" ring a bell to anyone? Ali Larter will be back. as either Tracy and/or Barbara. I'm sure of it.

*possible spoiler
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 08:27:40 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »
Rewatched the episode on G4, and you guys are right.  there was a wink...and it was really stupid.  A wink and a tear.  This makes me have to admit she is probably still alive...or at least she was still alive as ice.

I think the writers and producers are leaving the door open to bring her back depending on fan reaction.  Personally, that was a dumb inclusion to the episode.  But it wouldn't surprise me...once again it just proves that in Heroes it is very hard to truly die.

Jessica and Nikki were the same person, but I think one of the triplets personalities got stuck in the same body when it died as a baby...I think that was the story. 

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 02:00:57 AM »
Did anybody watch Heroes tonite?
Did I miss something from a past episode? Since when could Sylar teleport?

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 01:05:18 PM »
Where did he teleport? 

I think it was just a bad editting, or rather dramatic editting. 

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 04:15:14 PM »
watch iti again. Sylar suddenly appears inside of the car, then when the bald agent guy turns around Sylar is gone. Then he's up on a roof top or something. He got in and out of the car without so much as opening a door or cracking a window.

Then he gets that package into the bald agent guys office without being recognized or even seen.

How & where did he get a teleporting power?

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2009, 07:14:53 PM »
That is what I thought you were referencing.  Yeah, they could be implying that he has the ability to teleport...truthfully, they can give him whatever powers they want and say he got it offscreen.

However, I believe that they did some of it for dramatic effect.  But, it was poorly done.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2009, 11:23:47 AM »
Last Nights Episode was great.

I loved to watch Sylar slowly torture and destroy Noah Bennett, but I am annoyed that Noah didn't actually kill someone and that it was Sylar.  Why?  The healing isn't controllable.  Sylar shouldn't been able to just prevent himself from healing...I am not quite sure what happened in that scene.  It would have been easier to just have him kill an innocent man.

It is also nice to see definite sides forming we have Sylar, the Hunter and the government vs. the Petrelli's and Bennett with nothing to lose.  Which by the way, Noah with nothing to lose is much more dangerous than Noah on a leash protecting his family.  I must say Sylar made a mistake.  I still want to see Sylar dead though. 

Also, I really hated the explaination of Sylar surviving the fire.  The glass melted?  A fire hot enough to have melted glass would have given severe damage to all Sylar's skin, brain.  I know he has the power to regenerate but I don't think its that good.  His body should have been destroyed.  Oh well...

Now, what is also nice is it appears that they are laying the ground work much better for the next volume.  It doesn't appear just to be a new story arc, but that perhaps they will continue with the current direction and just add another layer.

With just 3 more episodes left I can't wait to see what happens...this volume has completely restored my faith in the show and I am interested to see Matt as a father and how Hiro will be the wildcard to this battle. 

Just please give me the season ender I want, and Kill Sylar.  PLEASE!!!

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2009, 12:02:13 PM »
I'm liking these last few episodes of Heroes. It was a good thing they got the guys from Pushing Daisies to come to Heroes because he's doing a wonderful job.

I agree, Sylar should die, or at least make him more interesting because right now he's just acting like a coward.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2009, 12:36:38 PM »
I find it funny, that Sylar is that threatened by Noah.  He won't just kill him...perhaps he doesn't think he can kill him, or perhaps he is obsessed with him and his family now.  He can't just kill him, he wants to ruin his life.

They are setting the characters up for a crash course, and it must end eventually, if they don't I believe they will trivialize everything that has occurred between them.  So either Noah or Sylar must die, or something must happen that pushes them away from each other permanently.  But I don't believe that is going to happen.  They have wrapped Bennet's story too much around his family and Sylar.  However, I don't know where they are going with Sylar's character.

He was bad, he was good, then he was bad but with sympathetic note about him.  Now he is becoming just a monster again...which I like, its best when Sylar is a calculated serial killer but you can only have a super powered Hannabal for so long before you have to put him away.  What is humorous is he has died twice now in the series (or could have died twice) and I just want him to finally croak.  Specially since they have downgraded all the powers of the heroes to the point if Sylar gets any more powerful there is no stopping him.