Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 934349 times)

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
I got a short summary from a kind soul. It was pretty funny in a 13 year old xbox live kind of way. I am amused, therefore satisfied.
He's done basically the exact same thing before. This was what, his third go-around?
Was I the trigger last time? I have a feeling I might have been. Most likely my ego messing with me. Yes that must be it.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
We should make a pool to see who can accurately guess how long it'll be before he's back.
1 month. Is want he said to me...
Made you look ****.

Offline ObbyDent

• Too reasonable for this forum
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Ah, someone had a meltdown? Shame I missed it.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Oh hi OD haven't seen u in AGES!
Made you look ****.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
He's done basically the exact same thing before. This was what, his third go-around?

Well let's see, off the top of my head we've had at least animecyberrat, segagamer12 and marvel_moviefan_2012. Surely there's been a few more than that. They all end up the same.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Figures one of the only people here who wanted to play my game gets himself banned.  :@
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile

Well let's see, off the top of my head we've had at least animecyberrat, segagamer12 and marvel_moviefan_2012. Surely there's been a few more than that. They all end up the same.
Toddra, there's him.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
So many meltdowns I feel like I'm in Chernobyl.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
You were gone for ages Silenced, where were you?
Made you look ****.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
Well I don't really melt down or leave or anything. There are just points where I come and go and forget this forum is around.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
But you Buddy/mate thing you can't leave!
Made you look ****.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
Still being a relatively new member I don't really know all the people/the history of this website, but it looks like many meltdowns originate from the actual discussion forums and not these community forums.

I guess my recent play in mafia could be seen as a meltdown but in my defense it was a rough game and I was also just trying to see if I could play on people's emotions. Unfortunately it wasn't a smart move and I was saved by the Ceric bandwagon.

And I don't leave. I just kinda fade in and fade out.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I got a short summary from a kind soul. It was pretty funny in a 13 year old xbox live kind of way. I am amused, therefore satisfied.
Was I the trigger last time? I have a feeling I might have been. Most likely my ego messing with me. Yes that must be it.
The best part is if anything I'm the one you'd expect him to lash out at.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Why?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
The best part is if anything I'm the one you'd expect him to lash out at.
It takes a real man to pull the trigger... unless it's suicide.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
What? I thought he had turned over a new leaf? Gone for a week and I miss all of the action, yet again.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Not wanting to bump an ancient thread, I'll just say here, did you enjoy tonight's hockey game, Khush?
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
What? I thought he had turned over a new leaf? Gone for a week and I miss all of the action, yet again.
How many times have you said that man.
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I don't know. Penguins and Flyers were playing tonight, right? I'm guessing that you felt the need to post here that they must have gotten hammered. I'll check it out now for your sake.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Who's Bob Dole?
Made you look ****.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
Who's Bob Dole?

He unsuccessfully ran for President in 1996. Khush's title specifically is a reference to the TV show NewsRadio, Season 4, Episode 3, "The Public Domain."

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Eh. 4-1. Not the worst loss they've had to Philly. I thought it might have been a bigger blowout or that they lost a player to injury. Heck, last game they played when a Philly player concussed Letang was worse because of that injury/debacle.

I'm afraid razzing me about the Penguins isn't going to get much of a reaction. It's been clear for a few months now that this team has issues and I expect an early exit. If they make the second round, that's an accomplishment based on the way the currently play. With the Flyers not even making the playoffs and the Penguins most likely making them despite mediocre play for the past few months, I'm indifferent to it all.

Also, I haven't watched a hockey game since the playoffs last year. I stay up to date by reading the latest headlines and checking out the standings but I find it too frustrating. The refereeing in it needs to be cleaned up / fixed / held to a higher standard and things are steadily creeping back into more hooking and holding and obstruction. Thus, I just don't bother with the regular season much anymore. When playoffs come around, I'll watch them then.

The other thing that drives people crazy is the fact that I root for two teams which I've made mention of in the old NHL thread you didn't want to bump. That other team is the Anaheim Ducks and they are really rocking this year. I hated the way things ended with L.A. last year especially when they almost had Game 1 in the bag until it the last seconds. While I'm still leery of Boudreau's coaching in the playoff's, I just look at their competition and feel they should be able to get to the Cup Final this year. As well, I just like the way they play. For a few years now, I've preferred the Ducks over the Penguins. Their games are always way more exciting and entertaining even when they lose sometimes they still keep me interested. The Penguins just seem to have become pretty joyless or soulless. It's more rare when they seem to be having any fun on the ice even. About the time they moved to Console is when they just seem to have become so bland.

If the Penguins do go on a run, great! That would blow my mind and I'd love it as they finally get their act together. But unless something happens with the team to re-kindle my enthusiasm with them, I'd want the Ducks to win over them right now. They've got more character which makes them more appealing.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
I'm fascinated by how frequently spambots post in the reader review section of the forum. By number of topics or posts it's the second-least used section, but it seems to get a disproportionate amount of spam.

J.P. Corbran

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
Our NWR Forums team in the NWR Smash Bros. tournament won tonight, and we did so through absolute chaos and complete bullshit, AKA the cornerstones of the NWR Forums. We embraced what we truly represent, and were victorious.

J.P. Corbran