Author Topic: Metroid Prime - Official "A certain game is acting up!" thread  (Read 1183 times)

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
This started Tuesday...

So I'm strolling through the Magmoor Caverns, going through Phendrana, blah blah blah blah blah.  And occasionally, like every ten minutes, my GameCube clicks.  And it's not once; it's always a pair of clicks.  So I say, okay, that's kinda fishy.  And then I'm in Magmoor Caverns again the next day, in the Tricerops Pit.  So I go Morph Ball, and roll under the chain-fence type thing, and a Tricerops grabs me.  He's about to spit me out of the place, like he's supposed to, but he reaches there, and then he starts walking in circles.  He won't stop.  He just keeps spinning.  So I reset the Cube, and I'm taking the "Transport to Tallon Overworld North" elevator, and I look awy.  I look back, and the elevator is no longer moving.  I stare for a bit, then this weird beeping sound stops.  Then, today, it just stopped completely while I was fighting the big rock guy.  It says there's some error...so I wiped the disc, and it's been okay since then (no clicks, no funky glitches, no freeze-ups).  I just want to know if there's anything else I should be doing?
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42