Author Topic: She honest and straightforward than most US women  (Read 4828 times)

Offline petersmith

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
She honest and straightforward than most US women
« on: May 09, 2007, 08:16:56 PM »
I live in the Midwest and met a woman in California on a trip and have been communicating by phone since last year. I would not ordinarily pursue a long distance relationship but the woman is from Russia and has been in the US for 3 or 4 years. I am not experienced at the LD relationships but thought since she was from Russia if would be more acceptable to her to be involved in this type of relation. Is that true? I may go back west soon and don't know how quickly to move forward. She is more honest and straightforward than most US women I have met. Any advice is appreciated.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
RE: She honest and straightforward than most US women
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 08:22:55 PM »
Well, you should probably bring a wet-suit, and propose to her while scuba-diving for pearls.  I hear that between diamonds and pearls, pearls are harder to find.  Because this, she'll pretty much pretty much have to, if you know what I'm saying.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
RE:She honest and straightforward than most US women
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 09:10:12 PM »
That's it, I'm calling shenanigans on this.

Come out, puppet master!

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 03:57:26 AM »

Any advice is appreciated.
kill her and then yourself

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 04:09:42 AM »
I don't understand these threads.  There has to be some issue... something that this guy is trying to get out of making this post....

I just can't find it.  All he's doing is making himself look silly.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 04:14:44 AM »
Didn't you see the other thread? I moved it to the funhouse. It works like this; someone inconspicuously (very conspicuously) posts some site/product they recommend a couple days later. Both posters will also share an IP in India.

I'm not sure if it's automated or done by a live person though. I'm trying to troll these threads pretty hard.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 04:20:02 AM »
I see now.. it all makes sense.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 05:53:33 AM »

Originally posted by: Shift Key
That's it, I'm calling shenanigans on this.

Come out, puppet master!

Yeah, really.

Who's the wise guy?
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 07:23:27 AM »

Originally posted by: S-U-P-E-R
Didn't you see the other thread? I moved it to the funhouse. It works like this; someone inconspicuously (very conspicuously) posts some site/product they recommend a couple days later. Both posters will also share an IP in India.

I'm not sure if it's automated or done by a live person though. I'm trying to troll these threads pretty hard.

This is true. What happens is that the advertiser will pose as a normal user looking for "suggestions" and establish a connection with the existing members. Once the members talk about it and throw some suggestions the advertiser will return and say "Hey guys! I was looking around and found this website! It has helped me a lot!", in hopes that everyone will follow suit. He believes that since he establish a friendship with the members they will check out the site and use their service. After all, a good friend won't trick you into using a service, right?
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 09:27:39 AM »

Originally posted by: thatguy
I hear that between diamonds and pearls, pearls are harder to find.

It's because everyone wants Palkia...

Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »
Hey, I recommend buying her Prince of Persia: Rival Swords, you can get it at http://store.ubi.com/item.jsp?item=17351&promo=poprswiiwb for only $49.99. Trust me, to a Russian, nothing says "I want to....

Oh crap, they're on to us. Bail out!
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline wyatt62smith

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 04:40:21 PM »
Most on the list would not consider this a long distance relationship, maybe, intermediate. If you met an UNATTACHED Russian woman who already has her green card and is a good match for what you are seeking in a wife. Check the local dating site that I am trying to shamelessly shill to learn more about Latvian and RW.  Go for it and good luck. Just remember after the newness wears off the same aspects of any relationship apply. This is a different event, let us know how it turns out.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »
Brownie points to anyone that can find the spam advertisement in that last post...
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 04:50:49 PM »
It's a good thing we helped you out, wyatt.  Who knows what hijinks you could have gotten into if you had just followed your heart, and not a random forum member who's origin is, well, someone 'close' to you.  And now, you're spreading the love to someone else...close....to you, too.  Great job!

Edit:  Lol @ "This is a different event."  Hilarious.  A different event then your last marketing scheme?

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 04:55:54 PM »
"Brownie points to anyone that can find the spam advertisement in that last post..."

I can point them out with a .38  

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 04:55:59 PM »
Wyatt is back. Hurry Ty, hurry. Oh why haven't they elected me to a staff position yet. I could nail Wyatt right now. While he is still online.

Well, let's talk Wyatt.

Most on the list would not consider this a long distance relationship, maybe, intermediate.

That's what I was thinking. Still, like you said, at least Russian woman more acceptable to this type of relationship.

If you met an UNATTACHED Russian woman who already has her green card and is a good match for what you are seeking in a wife. Check the local dating site Appearently, the staff can't edit my message so I have to edit it for them. Don't worry. I'm on your side. Your bad side. Heh heh heh. And yes, I just put the spoilers up tp make you wonder if I was still hiding the website name in my posts to learn more about Latvian and RW. Go for it and good luck.

Wow. Thanks for the hot tip there ol' buddy. I'll try to keep this one under my hat. Heh heh heh. Not sure about the unattached part. What if it doesn't work out? I'd like to send her back to Russia on the grounds she is married.

Just remember after the newness wears off the same aspects of any relationship apply.

Ho ho ho. Ten-four good buddy. So, chances are, she will also become repulsed by my hobby of sleeping in manure and wearing clown make-up and open flatulance in public just like all the other women I have dated.

This is a different event, let us know how it turns out.

You bet. I think that we'll......

wait a sec. Who is this "us" I'm supposed to talk to? Is there more than one of you Wyatt? Are you and Peter and Chance7a7a all part of some company trying to advertise and promote a site about dating Russian woman? I... I feel so dirty and used. I hate you Wyatt. And Petersmith and Chance7a7a. And I really hate site name used to be here but now it is gone. And no, the spoilers weren't here before. TThe spoilers are here now just in case a mod is looking for the site name to remove and try to assert some power. It just makes me so sick. You all make me sick. Congratulations on becoming the diarrhea of the internet. That's how sick you've made me.

EDIT: I guess by the time I was done typing, Wyatt had already left.  
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 04:58:38 PM »
Ick!  Khush, your diarrhea is leaking out onto my key board.  Stop it, please.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 09:07:46 PM »
Sorry if it kills the comedy, but I pulled out the extra strength ban stick on this one.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 09:11:28 PM »
Lol this is hilarious. Personally I think peter,wyatt or whoever is all part of a split personality which is why the term "us" was used. You people should be more considerate, split personality is VERY serious.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 09:12:58 PM »
So you're suggesting that he/it/she was also a Latvian website?

What I find so treasuring about this is that whoever is responsible did it on the appropriate forum for if they were really in such a situation.  Though we all know it's just a ploy, I find it incredible that this person was able to figure out the thread goes here, and not up in the Wii section.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 09:16:58 PM »

Originally posted by: thatguy
So you're suggesting that he/it/she was also a Latvian website?

What I find so treasuring about this is that whoever is responsible did it on the appropriate forum for if they were really in such a situation.  Though we all know it's just a ploy, I find it incredible that this person was able to figure out the thread goes here, and not up in the Wii section.

Split personality I tell yah. Just because you have it doesn't mean you're stupid. Geesh!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2007, 04:58:40 AM »

Originally posted by: wyatt62smith
Most on the list would not consider this a long distance relationship, maybe, intermediate. If you met an UNATTACHED Russian woman who already has her green card and is a good match for what you are seeking in a wife. Check the local dating site DURHURHUR.COM learn more about Latvian and RW.  Go for it and good luck. Just remember after the newness wears off the same aspects of any relationship apply. This is a different event, let us know how it turns out.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2007, 05:39:11 AM »
I prefer the dating sites - www.imasocialfailure.com or www.imawkwardwiththeoppositesex.com and my favorite dating site of all time - www.shesnotahookerifyoumarryher.com

If you can't find ["quote"] love ["un-quote"] at one of those places then you just weren't trying hard enough.

no i didn't read the rest of the thread, only SUPERs post then replied

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2007, 07:14:05 AM »
How very interesting.

I did a little test of my own. Knowing that a mod would step in and remove the site name being shilled by the WyattPeterChance man, I quickly quoted the post and then made my usual off-the-wall zany remarks. However, I left in the actual site name being shilled. I also made a comment at the end with the name of the site also. I wanted to see if a moderator would edit my message to remove the site name from it. But it remains untouched. Do you know what this means?

That no on reads my posts? Incorrect. It means that since I am running in this election, the staff can't touch me because that could be viewed as tampering with the results. The mods have to look like they are being fair and impartial to all the candidates. My candidacy makes me untouchable.

Ahh, diplomatic immunity, how shall I abuse thee?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2007, 07:27:14 AM »
BAN KUSHRENADA!  He's in on this marketing scam!