Author Topic: Election Time: Time to vote me into office.  (Read 13781 times)

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
There was this thread where I called you a dumbass for misspelling Sheik, yeah that one dissapeared too.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: Caliban
There was this thread where I called you a dumbass for misspelling Sheik, yeah that one dissapeared too.

No, that thread it still around. It's the "It really bothers me that people don't like Zelda" thread. First page.

Also, sorry for the disappointment. It appears that Windy can't bother to do the mailbag. So, now we may have to wait a whole week to see if he chooses to comment on the issue. Or maybe he never will in an effort to avoid the crisis that he knows is boiling here in the Fracture Zone. Who knows? I may have just killed the mailbag. What have I done? I must remember to use my power for good.  
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Khush, I'm just having fun with you overzealousness.  I know you were just trying to help the special poster out, and that he was just looking to get some sympathy trades.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I had a feeling WuTangTurtle was kidding around but I wasn't sure if you were. And I hope my reply didn't sound harsh or anything because I was smiling the whole time I was writing it. I also didn't want the mods to think I was creating more than my usual havoc and let them know that I was not reponsible for the thread. It's bad enough there's some Lady Une account out there, I didn't want them to think I was creating a whole bunch of dupe accounts.

In other news,

Windyman and I were eyeball to eyeball and I think he just blinked. Yes, Windyman has taken the path of avoidance since he has no idea how to handle this crisis. This crisis on infinite threads. He hopes that by avoiding it, it will all just go away. Well, he is wrong. It is time, my comrades. Time to march to victory. He can not withstand us if we stand united. I'll be standing by the Quizno's on the west side of town. I'm going to enjoy a Chicken Carbonara sub while I wait for the rest of you to show up. And then WE WILL MARCH!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
I like those Chili Bread bowl at Quiznos. They are too expensive though.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
I always prefer local restaurants to chain ones. One local restaurant I live near (Nino's Pizza) puts all other restaurant's subs to shame.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Khush fails for weak DC references.

How will you deal with this in the future?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: Khushrenada
No, that thread it still around. It's the "It really bothers me that people don't like Zelda" thread. First page. Ah yes, you're right about the thread still existing.

Also, sorry for the disappointment. It appears that Windy can't bother to do the mailbag. So, now we may have to wait a whole week to see if he chooses to comment on the issue. Or maybe he never will in an effort to avoid the crisis that he knows is boiling here in the Fracture Zone. Who knows? I may have just killed the mailbag. What have I doen? I must remember to use my power for good.

I don't think they will nominate a new moderator, the NWR forum has so little traffic that it's pointless.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: TVman
Khush fails for weak DC references.

How will you deal with this in the future?

Well, it's pretty simple, I'll just re-con this whole election story to leave out the parts that conflict and make it much more cohesive. As well, a major forum user or two will die. Maybe Caliban or thatguy. Then when I find out it created other problems and conflicts in the story appear once more, I'll do the whole thing over again. But this time, I'll follow it up with a thread that gets updated every week for a whole year or 52 Weeks. Yeah. This is going to be awesome.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
I remember when DC Comics were good. Denny ONeil, Jordan B Gorfinkel, Archie Goodwin....

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
Well, if I went down, it better have been in good style.  Then, since I'm planning on being revived, I'll have been a living martyr that never died, hopefully.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
BREAKING NEWS!
Khushrenada Caught Soliciting Sexual Favors from Fellow Forum-Goers

In a recent talkback thread, forum mod candidate Khushrenada made lewd references to another forum member, possibly a minor.  It began with Khushrenada trying to ingratiate himself with his target with compliments and personal information.  The exchange culminated with the invitation, "They just can't stop loving me. Since you seem to be pretty handy with your fingers, maybe you'd like to join my party."  Nintendo World Wiiport will have more on this sordid tale as it becomes available.  Stay tuned.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
Ew. Khush just lost my vote.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Where is my head of Public Relations? This your chance to shine.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
THIS JUST IN!!
TVman Has Never Solicited Sexual Favors from Fellow Forum-Goers
More on this at 11

And in other news, Khush still phails for weaker DC references.

Vote for me.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
What happens if I accidentally vote for Pat Buchanan? I am from Florida, you know.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: TVman
THIS JUST IN!!
TVman Has Never Solicited Sexual Favors from Fellow Forum-Goers

Would you like to start?

No Khushrenada! That is not helping the situation. Let Sir_Stabbalot handle this one. This requires using the diplomacy part of diplomatic immunity, not the immunity. At least, not just yet. Ah, sweet, sweet immunity.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
So what you are saying is that you like to manipulate your authoritative powers for your own benefit, and not for the greatness of the funhouse?

....Or glory to the HypnoToad?

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Uh, whoops. I was out watching Hot Fuzz (hilarious movie, by the way) when this scandal happened. Alright, my previous attempts at diplomacy always involved a pistol and a boot to the face, but I'll try...

First off, I must admit that I have not yet been able to locate such thread, and as such cannot confirm its existence yet. If located, I will update my response. Until then, this is a placeholder. Second, the quote you mentioned has been spun out of context. I will break it down as follows:

They just can't stop loving me.

This is quite simple. The word "love" does not always infer sexual relations. In this case, my leader was using Philia, one of the Greek terms for love. Aristotle describe Philia as love between "lifelong friends , cities with one another, political or business contacts, parents and children, fellow-voyagers and fellow-soldiers, members of the same religious society, or of the same dining club, or of the same tribe, a cobbler and the person who buys from him". You sir are guilty of spinning this out of control.

Since you seem to be pretty handy with your fingers, maybe you'd like to join my party.

This is an internet forum. We use fingers to type words. Better with fingers = more words = more posts. Once again, too much spin.  
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Bravo, Sir_Stabbalot. That was beautiful and poetic at the same time. And it renders the whole smear campaign worthless. How you going to spin that one now, TVMan? Just for that Stabby, free ammo for a week. Yeah!

Also, I suppose I could just tell you what thread to look in and save yourself the time.