Author Topic: Metroid Prime Hunters Trailer  (Read 2797 times)

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Metroid Prime Hunters Trailer
« on: May 17, 2005, 08:02:43 PM »
More BitTorrenty goodness, direct from E3!

And in this corner, weighing in at about 30MB, direct-feed, high-res footage of Metroid Prime Hunters.  Please read our BitTorrent guide if you haven't already, then start downloading.    

Metroid Prime Hunters (30MB, MPEG 2)    

Please remember to keep seeding the file and help spread it to others!

:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153

Offline MaleficentOgre

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Metroid Prime Hunters Trailer
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 09:18:50 PM »
I'm downloading it now, but I was wondering if it was the same one that was here. http://nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2005/movie/metroid.wmv

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 09:40:11 PM »
I'm very disappointed after watching that trailer.  All it had was multiplayer stuff, whereas I was hoping to see the story mode.  Hopefully that's not all there is.
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline mantidor

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 10:53:07 PM »
Dissapointed!? how could you? I love it! I was afraid the multiplayer was going to be a bunch of Samuses clones beating at each other, but there are many types of "bounty hunters" each with their very own "morphball" technique, thats awesome!. I think that this might not be the Metroid we are used to, but I hope Metroid fans at least try to give this a chance, I know I will.
"You borrow style elements from 20yr old scifi flicks and 10 yr old PC scifi flight shooters, and you add bump mapping and TAKE AWAY character, and you got Halo." -Pro

Offline Nephilim

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 11:51:27 PM »
the game looks awsome, huge update from the demo

Offline PaLaDiN

• I'm your new travel agent!
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 11:59:53 PM »
Oh yeah. I love the enemy concepts, and the word on the AI's intelligence makes me happy. I won't be too disappointed if there's no story mode in this one either... Metroid Dread is enough for my singleplayer fix.
<BR><BR>It shone, pale as bone, <BR>As I stood there alone...

Offline Semjaza

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Metroid Prime Hunters Trailer
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 07:43:56 AM »
I've downloaded three of these four videos and not a single one runs for me. I have every video codec I can think of installed and I use Bittorrent on a regular basis... So I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything wrong. I just get a "Cannot open file" in every player I try these in.

Has anyone else has this problem?

Offline mantidor

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 10:51:52 AM »
try ffdshow. If you have DivX already installed is better to uninstall it before installing this one. Its one awesome codec package, if after installing it the video still doesnt work then it was encoded by an alien race.

dl the alpha version btw
"You borrow style elements from 20yr old scifi flicks and 10 yr old PC scifi flight shooters, and you add bump mapping and TAKE AWAY character, and you got Halo." -Pro

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
    • View Profile
RE:Metroid Prime Hunters Trailer
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2005, 01:14:21 PM »
It's just standard MPEG2.  There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to view it.
:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153