Author Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 Listed for Release on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U Virtual Consoles  (Read 2029 times)

Offline bluelander

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • My blog!

It's-a him!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/35888

Nintendo has listed Super Mario Bros. 3 for release on both the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U Virtual Consoles. The date has been listed as TBD, and there is currently no official word on exactly when the game will release.

This may be the first in a string of Mario games as we come closer to the release of Super Mario 3D World later this month.

Offline Leo13

• Score: 13
    • View Profile
It's been on their website since that Nintendo Direct when they announced that it is going to come, but until we have a date I'm not going to get excited.
What's the deal with that. They are announcing a Virtual console game that most of us own in several forms way in advance why not just give it to us?

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
FINALY
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES!
hands down best mario game ever!!
Made you look ****.

Offline Leo13

• Score: 13
    • View Profile
How can you say finally? We have No Clue when it's coming. It could legitimately be 2014

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Are people really excited over the slow ass rererererelease of the same games over and over again?

And it will probably cost $5.99 to top it all off.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
I'm buying it on the only platform NES games *should* be on until crossbuy comes in for a buck, I dunno what the concern is.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Nintendo really needs to step up their game and release all the quality titles on the eShop.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
if it was a 3d classic i would buy it for sure.
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Who cares, the better mario game is already on VC for Wii U

Offline TheBigK

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
As this is my favourite game of all time, it is a goal of mine to own every version and rerelease of this game. Needless to say, I will be downloading this for both platforms.
Nintendo Network ID: TheBigK

Add me!

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPix™
  • Score: -178
    • View Profile
As this is my favourite game of all time, it is a goal of mine to own every version and rerelease of this game. Needless to say, I will be downloading this for both platforms.

It's probably my favourite game too, and yes I will buy it on every platform it is ever released on. It is the only game with which I do that though. With most other games playing through them once is enough.

if it was a 3d classic i would buy it for sure.

Throws wallet at the screen*
Gouge away.