Author Topic: Rate the last movie you've seen  (Read 1553862 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the last movie you've seen
« Reply #5500 on: March 18, 2017, 11:00:47 AM »
we can start with how *Get Out Spoilers*the reveal... the twist, changed how you looked at EVERYTHING that happened in the movie, right from the start.

like the first :mind blown: example - when they got pulled over and she "stuck up for her man" against the cop. But did she really!? or was she just trying to make sure that there was no record of her "black offering" on the local police radar, once a "missing persons" report is filed.

and how Mr TSA was the movie's representation of the audience, in saying everything we wanted to say to the character in the movie in the moment of the movie. It was such a relief character.

and then there's the party and the "help"....
but I don't got time to get into that right now. such a fantastic movie.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: March 19, 2017, 05:46:32 AM »
The party scene was super unsettling for me because i had something like it recently. I'm pretty sure BNM and Stogi probably had similar experiences.

I can say this without spoilers, this is my 10th year with my movie pass and this is the first time ever that people in the audience actually screamed at the characters "no dont do that!" "just drive away!" "don't trust the bitch!" and even applauded three times at the end.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5502 on: March 19, 2017, 07:59:01 AM »
John Wick 2 - really good/10
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #5503 on: March 19, 2017, 11:04:53 PM »
The Demon's Rook 7.5/10  A weird independent film about demons. The funny thing about it is if you watched, or are currently watching Iron Fist you should watch this one. Not the same, but a similar plotline which is interesting. A kid travels to a dimension filled with Demons and appears many years later as an adult alien to the normal world. He has interesting new powers. Also, watch if you're a fan of 80s movies.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5504 on: March 19, 2017, 11:15:29 PM »
Get Out - 10/10

My word.  This movie.

My man. I've been trying to spread the word. people just don't know.
tell me that you immediately didn't go back and rethink the whole move in the end.

Dude, this was one of the few times I've sat in the theatre thinking as the credits rolled.  Called my girl the next day so we could talk about it.

we can start with how *Get Out Spoilers*the reveal... the twist, changed how you looked at EVERYTHING that happened in the movie, right from the start.

like the first :mind blown: example - when they got pulled over and she "stuck up for her man" against the cop. But did she really!? or was she just trying to make sure that there was no record of her "black offering" on the local police radar, once a "missing persons" report is filed.

and how Mr TSA was the movie's representation of the audience, in saying everything we wanted to say to the character in the movie in the moment of the movie. It was such a relief character.

DUDE!

When I realized the bingo scene was a fucking auction!  At first, I was like, WTF are they doing??  And the scene when he runs up stairs and everyone immediately stops what they're doing and looks up at the ceiling, the girl goes after him and doesn't mention how weird everyone's acting.  She had to have seen that ****.  Then he's going into that little closet while trying to leave, and I'm yelling "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GOING THROUGH ****, LEAVE!!"  But that's when you realize she's in on it!  Holy ****.  There are so many damn layers to it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 11:23:00 PM by nickmitch »
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5505 on: March 19, 2017, 11:36:19 PM »
Logan - 7.5/10

I liked this movie.  But it didn't wow me.  It got such good reviews, so maybe my expectations were too high.  I know the movie was going for the R rating, but the language just seemed gratuitous.  Like, they just kept throwing out F-bombs for no reason.  I also didn't like the ending and there were a few details I wish we had gotten more information on.  Other than that, it's a good movie.  The cast of recognizable characters is kept to a minimum to keep anyone from getting underutilized or ruined, which I appreciated.  The story was also really good.  I'm really sad to see that Fox finally learned to make a good X-Men movie all too late.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #5506 on: March 20, 2017, 01:07:57 AM »
Get Out - 10/10

My word.  This movie.

tell me that you immediately didn't go back and rethink the whole move in the end.

Dude, this was one of the few times I've sat in the theatre thinking as the credits rolled.  Called my girl the next day so we could talk about it.

DUDE!

When I realized the bingo scene was a fucking auction!  At first, I was like, WTF are they doing??  And the scene when he runs up stairs and everyone immediately stops what they're doing and looks up at the ceiling, the girl goes after him and doesn't mention how weird everyone's acting.  She had to have seen that ****.  Then he's going into that little closet while trying to leave, and I'm yelling "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GOING THROUGH ****, LEAVE!!"  But that's when you realize she's in on it!  Holy ****.  There are so many damn layers to it.

well, let's talk about the Party scene like how it starts after the awkward conversation with the grounds keeper, who is then seen greeting all the guest like long time friends.....
During the tour the dad said he always kept a bit of his mother in the kitchen, and who's standing int he kitchen!? The House Keeper (aka his MOM) which also means the grounds keeper was (his Dad).
All the awkward ass conversations like "so how would you say your experience as a Black Man was...?" from the Asian man
and the heart to heart w/ Jimmy James (from News Radio)
and the moment you realize that the brotha w/ the white lady was actually that black dude from the intro to the movie that went missing!!!

ANd the GF feeling her man needed a break from the party was all part of the ruse, so she could get him away for a bit so they could bingo/auction his body to the highest bidder.

some of the details are a little foggy right now (I need to rewatch this one)
but there is just soooo much to talk about on this one. insights I probably haven't caught, that someone else probably picked up on.

I really hope this one sticks in the theater for a while and gets remembered around award season time.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5507 on: March 20, 2017, 11:50:09 AM »
Get Out - 10/10

My word.  This movie.

DUDE!

well, let's talk about the Party scene like how it starts after the awkward conversation with the grounds keeper, who is then seen greeting all the guest like long time friends.....
During the tour the dad said he always kept a bit of his mother in the kitchen, and who's standing int he kitchen!? The House Keeper (aka his MOM) which also means the grounds keeper was (his Dad).
All the awkward ass conversations like "so how would you say your experience as a Black Man was...?" from the Asian man
and the heart to heart w/ Jimmy James (from News Radio)
and the moment you realize that the brotha w/ the white lady was actually that black dude from the intro to the movie that went missing!!!

ANd the GF feeling her man needed a break from the party was all part of the ruse, so she could get him away for a bit so they could bingo/auction his body to the highest bidder.

some of the details are a little foggy right now (I need to rewatch this one)
but there is just soooo much to talk about on this one. insights I probably haven't caught, that someone else probably picked up on.

I really hope this one sticks in the theater for a while and gets remembered around award season time.

Same.  I definitely need a second viewing.  This movie deserves a few nominations, and the screenplay needs that trophy.

Speaking of the "black experience" question, when he tries to pass the question and the guy can barely answer it! 

Speaking of the groundskeeper, the way he talked about the girl makes way more sense as a grandfather talking about his granddaughter.  You also hear about his "claim to fame" in losing the Olympic trials, and see the groundskeeper running in full track form that night.

Then, Geraldine couldn't identify black slang.  And that whole part at the end of that discussion was the real her trying to get out of the sunken place.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5508 on: March 23, 2017, 08:33:58 PM »
Get Out 8.5/10  I have to say reading your comments.....you guys don't watch horror movies do you? Of course she's in on it! She's the archetypal Siren. The only thing unpredictable about this movie was the good guy came out on top. I'm used to seeing these movies not end well. I liked the hypnotism thing, that was a fairly new angle. I thought they were just going to drug him.

If I were to put this movie on my shelf it would be placed next to Texas Chainsaw, The Hills have Eyes, and Willy Wonka.

This innovated in a couple ways though. First, a lot of these movies tend to have a larger cast. Rarely do they focus on the "final girl" Usually there is 2-3 guys and 2-3girls. In a regular movie they would be slowly wiped out until there is only 1 or 2.  This one was different. There were previous victims, but not at the same time.

In the indie games section we were talking about playing so many games that enjoyable game like Guacamelee wouldn't be as enjoyable. I have that problem with horror movies. At least I'm self aware.

Also, recently I was watching the Strangers and I was thinking to myself "I just want a character in one of these movies to be totally aware of the situation and take care of business." I had envisioned an idea where a movie like the strangers happened, but there's a guy sleeping in the basement and wakes up and realizes what's going on and then kicks everyones ass like a badass. This kinda had that. The friend character would have never got in the situation in the first place. He's the guy who would be the only one aware a zombie apocalypse is happening in a zombie movie. Though I was surprised he got to the house alone. I would have skipped the police and rounded up some of my buddies. I liked that Chris beat everyone's ass. I was hoping he'd punch the art dealers exposed brain though.

I think it was unavoidable for Chris to get hypnotized. I would have covered my ears sooner.  I was thinking when he was packing "He need to cover his ears now!"   I recently watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre this week (i had seen the remake) and one of the things that I liked about it was there were a lot of instances where events were unavoidable. In a lot of these movies there's some contrivance to move the plot forward. In here though he had placed his trust in the wrong place and was conned.

Though, I feel robbed I didn't have the realization that the girl was in on it. I knew she was in on it from the start. So, when I was watching it I was like "is she just saying the most liberal PC possible to gain his trust?"

Another way it was  different was the family was not flamboyantly crazy. There are two types of psychos in movies: The ones that are obviously psychos,  and the ones who keep it hidden. I don't think there's been a movie where "the family" on the surface are normal. I've seen movies where an individual serial killer was  outwardly normal, but not the whole family.

I need to re-watch it though, because I'm a little confused how the transfer consciousness from parasite person to host. That part makes the least sense. So both personalities are there? Maybe we can just attribute that to turn your rational brain off movie trickery.

If you liked Get Out then you should check out After.Life, 1001  Maniacs, and Barrio Tales.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 08:39:03 PM by ThePerm »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #5509 on: March 24, 2017, 01:08:25 AM »
I think part of your problem, outside of probably having read a few spoilers before hand, was going in thinking "this is a horror movie" instead of "damn this is a real life situation, and what would it be like to be a black man in this very situation" which for someone like me (a black man), is a very real situation to be in.

The beauty of this movie, is that placing yourself in the main characters shoes, as if this is your life, you would probably have been stuck in the exact same situation he was, when he was, and how he was.

as far as how the consciousness worked. For one, he was hypnotized before he even realized he was being hypnotized. Once he had fallen to the sunken place, he was already ripe for transfer as all that was required was to be able to take the dominant consciousness and place it in to the back of the mind, or the subconscious. basically making you a passenger in your own head while the new transplanted brain/consciousness is placed in the dominant position. The reason for keeping the old consciousness is that the brain is very complex and having a subconscious that is already attached to the body allows the new consciousness to just drive, and not have to relearn how to walk or talk.

as far as the family goes, no one goes into a situation and thinks, this is a horror movie, I should just murder my new girlfriends family.... that would be crazy. don't go into this movie thinking it's a horror movie. It is a "keepin it real" thriller. The family interactions were awkward as they were kinda try hard in some instances to make him "feel comfortable". In a real life situation, you would probably recognize the awkwardness and try to brush it off, and keep taking note of repeated awkwardness before you finally had to let your girl know that this **** was just too awkward for you, which is basically what happened.

But at the same time, I don't expect everyone to relate. It really was a Black Horror, which was most emphasized by the scariest moment in the film when the cop car shows up at the end with lights flashing, and the ENTIRE audience in the theater gasped thinking that after all this bullshit he just went though, he was either about to get shot and killed on site, or arrested and found guilty for everything that went down at that house while they all think he's just some crazy *****. luckily that wasn't what happened, but it was honestly the scariest moment of the whole dame movie

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: March 24, 2017, 05:39:32 AM »
I didn't read any spoilers, but the original trailer shows the entire movie. I wrote a big thing about the movie, but towards the end of writing it I went and watched the original trailer from October, and it's just a condensed version of the movie.

As a horror geek I could probably talk about this movie for hours though.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 06:15:15 AM by ThePerm »

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5511 on: March 24, 2017, 09:40:33 AM »
I actually don't watch too many horror movies.  I honestly don't like being scared and I especially hate jump scares in movies.  I saw this one because of the reviews.

To BnM's point, I think I liked this movie better because of relatable it is.  The fact that it's good horror only helps the situation.  If I had known the of the siren trope, I probably also would've seen it coming.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #5512 on: March 24, 2017, 09:59:03 PM »
well, I watch tons of Horror movies, and even though most of them are forgettable, Get Out is the best one i've seen in probably ever. Especially for how relateable it is. I could have guess the GF twist... hell, we discussed it during the movie, but it was so well acted, that I didn't want to believe it to be true. I wanted to believe that she was hypnotized, I didn't want to believe that she wasn't standing up for him like good girlfriend that won MAJOR points with me by standing up to that cop, I wanted to believe that she was actually really that damn attractive to a black man and really had no idea her family was crazy. but then she revealed her self, and I was like "Aww Hell Nooo!!! She was in on it from the beginning!!!" and that's what makes you go back and reevaluate the entire movie from the get-go.

Those other movies you suggested aren't even the on the same level as this one.
But then again, I wasn't trying to analytically breakdown the movie while watching it. I was experiencing it for what it was in the moment. And in the moment, it was the best Horror/Thriller to come out in a very long time in my eyes.

But then again, this was a sorta personal movie to me in the way I can relate to it.
I don't expect everyone to share that same sentiment.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 10:04:53 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5513 on: March 25, 2017, 05:02:15 PM »
Saw Power Rangers last night with one of those free tickets they were dumping online a few nights back and...surprisingly, I quite enjoyed it. Half-decent writing & solid character building. I actually didn't mind that there's only maybe 20 or so minutes of actual Power Rangers in this movie. But...Krispy Kreme...oh god...the Krispy Kreme... -_-
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #5514 on: March 25, 2017, 05:11:41 PM »
I watched it too, Thursday nite. I missed out on the free tickets, but I got 2 tix for $7, and that's practically free.

and I actually kinda enjoyed it too. first 2/3 really reminded me of Chronicle.
No actual PR **** til about the final 1/5 of the movie though

and for those that do watch it, don't rush out the theater. there is a mid-credits tease Tommy the Green Ranger.

also since this seems to be getting a decent opening weekend, Saban has a 6 movie arc planned for this. So get ready for sequels!!!

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5515 on: March 26, 2017, 03:42:40 PM »
Saw Power Rangers last night with one of those free tickets they were dumping online a few nights back and...surprisingly, I quite enjoyed it. Half-decent writing & solid character building. I actually didn't mind that there's only maybe 20 or so minutes of actual Power Rangers in this movie. But...Krispy Kreme...oh god...the Krispy Kreme... -_-

That scene made me instantly think of Man of Steel and IHOP and how blatantly WE PAID MONEYS!!!! it was.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5516 on: March 26, 2017, 08:24:26 PM »
Get Out was the worst movie I've never seen.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5517 on: March 26, 2017, 09:23:13 PM »
I watched Chips last night. It was funny, a little gross at time, but funny. The characters felt a little off, but Dax Shepard wrote, directed, and starred, so something has to suffer. Perhaps if it had better editing. It felt like a lot of stuff was cut. The film has a large amount of characters to deal with and they don't get enough time to develop.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5518 on: March 26, 2017, 10:42:49 PM »
I also saw Power Rangers (rare opening weekend viewing for me).  I liked it.  Solid 7/10.  Better than I was expecting.  I just didn't like the constant therapy sessions.  I get it, teenagers have issues.  I just didn't care too much for their personal problems.  I liked the things they added to the cannon.  Playing up the alien origins was cool.  The midcredit scene shows the plans for the sequel.  And I can easily see how they can build a three movie arc based on the original series, but six is a lot.

Get Out was the worst movie I've never seen.

This was the worst post I've ever seen.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5519 on: March 28, 2017, 10:13:45 PM »
Beauty and the Beast - 9/10

I honestly can't believe I'm saying that, or would have before seeing it, but holy crap, it was excellent. Maybe it's a bit of nostalgia kicking in, but they really nailed it, as far as converting the animated movie into live action - and actually improved a bit upon the story. There were several moments where my allergies started acting up...
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5520 on: April 25, 2017, 08:38:43 AM »
Ghost in the Shell.

This is a patch work of the best of Ghost in the Shell scenes.

The problem is that they don't copy them close enough. Instead of ripping them wholesale or be homages they try to do their own thing but they can't measure up to the original scenes for a variety of reasons.

They copy and twist the scenes without understanding why they worked in the first place. A lot of the originals bath in the excess in both pauses and violence. The silence of dripping water, the slow motion destruction, the massive bloody messes and the matching body count brought about by overmatching fire power from both sides.

The night club/Yakuza office should have been a amazing blood bath but nah, just have the guys pointlessly attempt to rape the major instead of bringing Togusa who freaks out a little about Batou's methods.

They also drop a lot of references of which some of them are massive plot points and driver of the entire movie like the Geshias asking for help that are reduced to red herrings. Gabriel the dog scene are completely superfluous and misses the point of Batou having a dog in the first place. They also waste time giving Batou his eyes.

The movie is just too dark in fair number of places especially the final fight. The originals were never shy about showing what was happening. It took responsibility of what they put on screen.

There is just no team dynamic outside of the Major and Batou and even then it is a bit far to overt. Aramaki gives orders but no one ever listens to him and he isn't the spy master he should be. I give a lot of points for them going out there by letting him speak full on Japanese and gave him a badass scene even though it was out of character and pointless.

The movie also lacked an overriding message. It wasn't really about the state of humanity, surveillance state, massive technological invasion, concern for the public safety, questions about section 9's methods or transcendence. This is brought about by stringing all these scenes which all have different messages. The only stand out thing is that section 9 is a hit squad and have little concern for anybody or the public good.

The one of massive points I give is the casting. Absolutely spot on. They not only look the part but how they carry themselves is in character even if the plot points they have to go through don't really reflect that. If they ever make another live action GitS movie I would pick no other.

Another great thing is the small details. The android office ladies all looking the same. The displays with the circular interface. The opening scene showing a body being assembled. Togusa's weapon. The briefcase guns. The overall look of the faceless SWAT and security teams. The vehicles. The world at large which is a hair too blade runner which isn't set in Japan but in a Hong Kong like area.

I really wished they had just ripped sequences wholesale as the originals were just spectacular and unbeatable. They came close to this with the fight with the garbage man. If you can't beat them, join them.

It really needed some full on violence instead of this bloodless genericness. Maybe not minced meat in an armoured car, but something.

I am also very disappointed and frustrated that this was yet again another origin story. Please Hollywood, fucking stop it. A chuck of this time was spent ass covering for the accusation of whitewashing the Major who doesn't have a back story. She lost that long ago and is part of her character as she isn't meant to know herself hence her pursuit about the identity of others.

Was it worth going to the cinema? Sort of not really. If you are a fan you will get a buzz here and there all hte while gulping down references. Anyone else will feel like it's another generic action movie with a couple good scenes that come out of nowhere. Both would wonder what the movie is trying to tell us.

Go watch John Wick 2

6/10
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5521 on: April 25, 2017, 03:32:16 PM »
I've grown progressively more obsessed with In Bruges the more times I watch it. At this point I believe it busted into my top 10, which is about as organized as a Pollock painting.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5522 on: April 25, 2017, 08:44:51 PM »
Beauty and the Beast - 9/10

I honestly can't believe I'm saying that, or would have before seeing it, but holy crap, it was excellent. Maybe it's a bit of nostalgia kicking in, but they really nailed it, as far as converting the animated movie into live action - and actually improved a bit upon the story. There were several moments where my allergies started acting up...

I saw this and don't think I posted about it.

It's really freaking good.  Unlike La La Land, if someone was on screen, singing by themselves, they were a good fucking singer.  Where the movie shines best is where it adds to the original.  There's more back story on what happened with the prince in the prologue.  There's more references to the story's setting being in France.  There's more romance between Belle and the Beast.  There's more character to the Beast and Gaston (who is less rapey, but still not likable in the end).  The ending has more closure.

That said, the movie is both more an less French.  There's so many people with English accents!  The new songs aren't mindblowing and feel more like songs that were cut from the original for not being as good.  They're quality in terms of what they bring, just not something you'll be singing in the shower.  The movie goes out of its way to demonstrate that Belle is an outcast for being smart.  It also felt like there was just too much set up for the "Be Our Guest" number, just so they can explain recreating the original scene in the more realistic world they painted.

This is definitely a good watch.  It highlights the best of the original while feeling like its own thing.  Disney is really knocking it out with these live action adaptations.

8.5/10

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5523 on: April 25, 2017, 09:08:08 PM »
The Fate of the Furious

OMG! This movie had everything.  I'll admit, I didn't quite get this franchise at first, but it might be perfect.

So, as you may have seen from the previews or the official movie poster, they're racing a fucking submarine and Vin Diesel has gone rogue.  You might be wondering how they explain all this, and I think the film does a great job of doing it.  I was worried about the plot setting up the premise the most.  The story, however, does a good job of explaining things.  The setting also helps explain why they can try to out drive a submarine (it's in Russia).  The movie opens up with a classic series street race with absurd shenanigans.  Then it goes right into why Dom goes rogue.  They don't show you until much later, but it isn't just that he was magically brainwashed. 

This movie was just about everything I needed with one nagging plot hole.  Tyrese is pretty much all comedy all the time.  The Rock lays the smack down.  Everyone else is also there.  There's great tension with the main villain is kind of retconned into being the big bad of the franchise.  There's tons of classic Hollywood tropes, especially around acting, but I've already accepted that's just how this movie-verse works. You should too.

One thing I really love the characters are all having kids.  Which makes me think they're investing in future proofing the franchise so that Fast 16 can star The Rock's daughter and Dom's son. <-Huge plot point spoiler, BTW.

Fast 8: 9/10

There's also the elephant in the room: Paul Walker's death is largely unmentioned.  The film moves on without him.  There's a brief moment where the characters are struggling with what to do and how to stop Dom.  But someone says the team has already decided not to involve Paul Walker's character in anything.  I thought there was a point where he could've been killed off screen, but they went in a different direction.  However, I think not harping on it was actually the best approach, but canonically, his absence is pretty felt, especially at the very end.  And I'm sure it will going forward. (I kinda wanted to end that thought with "for the next quarter mile, and each one after", but I thought that was cheesy.  Feel free to sub it in if i gives you good feels.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:09:40 PM by nickmitch »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5524 on: April 26, 2017, 06:49:36 PM »
That's quite a bold rating there eh