Author Topic: 3DS System Update 7.0 Released  (Read 11236 times)

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Re: 3DS System Update 7.0 Released
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 05:22:03 PM »
Last night, Nintendo of America said the eshop would be undergoing maintenance today from 9am to 8pm PST. I read this on the Google.

Offline SurfingPikachu

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 06:17:31 PM »
I looked up the error code on Nintendo's support page, it means the eShop is having network problems. You can check the status of the network here: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp (The Wii U is seeing some downtime too apparently)

It's because of the high amounts of traffic, it went down at around 1am PST, though it'll be intermittentlyup throughout the day, which is why some people aren't seeing the error message..
Kimberly Keller - Staff Writer

Offline leahsdad

• This title stolen by Rhythm Thief
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2013, 07:18:26 PM »
I wasn't able to get into the eshop until about 1pm PDT, and it still took me 2 tries, and the 2nd time I had the eshop loading screen spinning around for a good 8 minutes.

But man, with my Wii U and 3DS wallets combined, it's like I've just made money!   Nice.

BTW, is the Best Buy Eshop card sale still going on?
[Showing off game collection]

Oh yeah, I know I have 2 sealed copies of that game.   1 is for trading.  But people who collect Amiibos?  They really have a problem!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 08:33:56 PM »
I'm glad about the camera activation thing, it's too easy to accidentally bump a shoulder button when moving the system around that I've activated it by accident several times. Guess I'm not the only one who did that, seeing as they probably got some feedback about it which is why they changed it.

The transfer limit is nice as well. I've already done one, and I'm sure it won't be the last. No idea if I'll reach five, but it does feel like a possibility so it's nice to know I shouldn't have to worry about that in the future.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 10:46:26 PM »
That's where a proper Family acct should come into play.

UncleBob, UncleBob & UncleBob each own a 3DS tied to the BobFamily acct.
UncleBob buys a game, and now UncleBob and UncleBob also get to download and play it on their own 3DS too.

Fixed that for you.

Seriously though, I'm even (mostly) okay with not being able to redownload it on all systems for free.  I just want a singular wallet to pull from when I want to buy something.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 07:45:25 AM »
so much better...
Made you look ****.