Author Topic: Pocky, Rocky And Becky Sprinting To Wii U Virtual Console  (Read 620 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Pocky, Rocky And Becky Sprinting To Wii U Virtual Console
« on: September 23, 2015, 12:27:34 AM »

Natsume's collection of rarities continues to grow

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/41202/pocky-rocky-and-becky-sprinting-to-wii-u-virtual-console

Following Friends of Mineral Town and last week's Car Battler Joe, it appears the next Natsume GBA Virtual Console title will be Pocky & Rocky with Becky.

The third Pocky and Rocky shooter title is based on the 1986 Taito arcade title Kiki Kaikai and sees you play as a maiden or killer raccoon as you attempt to save the world from an evil hydra. The game is slated to release in October, but is subject to change based on the Virtual Console schedule.

Natsume has reconfirmed that the Medabots robot battling RPGs will be coming to Virtual Console at some point in the future.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Pocky, Rocky And Becky Sprinting To Wii U Virtual Console
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 08:06:25 AM »
I never played this one. I did really dig the heck out of the original Pocky and Rocky though. it's one of those multiplayer SNES games my friend had along with stuff like Sunset Riders and Turtles in Time.