Author Topic: 2 New Pokemon games coming this christmas is Japan.  (Read 11121 times)

Offline UniversalJuan

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:2 New Pokemon games coming this christmas is Japan.
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2003, 03:45:58 PM »
Quick note. We did get Green...it was our Blue. Ironically enough it was Blue we didn't get (It was a mail in deal in Japan IIRC).
They gave a war, nobody came, imagine all the fuss. They'd have to send themselves instead of...sending us. Yeah (People of the Generation - by Scatman John)

Originally posted by: Luigi Dude
The greatest game of all time is Super Smash Bros Brawl.  It

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2003, 03:48:40 PM »
The names are screwed up...Ninty should have left them how they were instead of changing the color for their worldwide release...

Right now I think Japan gets Leaf Green and Fire Red, and everyone else gets Water Blue and Fire Red...just like the original releases...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline CHEN

• These peas taste AWESOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2003, 12:41:44 PM »
That's fine by me, I like blue more than green anyway. Blastoise > all

Red&Blue is the best pokémon game in my opinion. And remaking it is a very good move of Ninty. I would buy it...
Damn, thinking how many money I've spent on Pokémon games, merchandise, cards etc. it must've been hundreds and hundreds of money. A part of me says 'you're a grown man now, so act like one', but another part of me says 'It's Pokémon, so buy it! I usually listen to that other part of me

Offline BoB007

• Secret undercover Bob or something
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2003, 05:50:55 PM »

Originally posted by: CHEN
A part of me says 'you're a grown man now, so act like one', but another part of me says 'It's Pokémon, so buy it! I usually listen to that other part of me

Don't we all ..... don't we all

Offline Animelee

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2003, 12:32:22 AM »
It's Pokemon, my favourite Nintendo franchise, so there's only one side, and it's the Pokemon-lovin' side. Das right, dawg. 8) *Nods head to Knuckles' music in Sonic Adventure 2*
The biggest Pokemon fan of all time.
Proud Nintendo fanboy.
"If it ain't from Nintendo, then I automatically hate it."

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: 2 New Pokemon games coming this christmas is Japan.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2003, 12:44:52 PM »
I wonder if these games will make it out of Japan at all, there hasnt been any details yet has there? Do we have a release date outside of Japan?