Author Topic: SPECIALS: Nintendo World Report's Wii Launch Adventures  (Read 10491 times)

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE: SPECIALS: Nintendo World Report's Wii Launch Adventures
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 11:38:31 PM »
THis is a quick summary of my story.
I woke up at 5am
I got home at 6pm
At no point did I goto work, this was all to get Wii.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2006, 12:46:03 AM »
After the first store was all preordered out I didn't feel like going further (would have had to wait 15 minutes for a train) and after some thinking decided I'd rather get TP for the GC so I can control the camera. Without TP the Wii wouldn't be worth it for me so I decided not to get a Wii.

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
RE:SPECIALS: Nintendo World Report's Wii Launch Adventures
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 10:37:42 AM »

Originally posted by: KnowsNothing
I ended up going to Best Buy the following sunday, waiting for four hours and getting a Wii.  Best Buy knew how to handle the line, they did it perfectly on launch day and perfectly on Sunday.  I now <3 Best Buy.

So do I.  I was really impressed at the way they handled the line.  Very orderly, very polite, very quick.  It was really refreshing after dealing with Amateur Night on Black Friday.  Gamestop pulled a d**k move on me, so they no longer get my money.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 02:32:42 PM »
We should really just make a list of places we had bad experience with and go from there.  In fact I'm going to General Chat to do that right now.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.