Author Topic: The Conduit  (Read 489699 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: The Conduit
« Reply #1700 on: June 25, 2009, 08:29:39 PM »
They're fine. I'm too busy killing people and dodging explosives..or hearing Lindy try to teach Mrs. Lindy how to play the game in the middle of a crazy match :) That was simply cute. I hear him say something like "You just need to point at the screen to shoot" And I hear a female voice asking another question. I'm like, "Lindy, are you trying to teach someone how to play in the middle of a match?" He says "We're trying" Then someone kills me. Though I think I did shotgun Mrs Lindy in the face. Oops  :rolleyes:

Hm glad i won't be the only one! This'll be me and my gf (if i ever pick up the damn game!) for sure lol.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: June 25, 2009, 08:35:38 PM »
They're fine. I'm too busy killing people and dodging explosives..or hearing Lindy try to teach Mrs. Lindy how to play the game in the middle of a crazy match :) That was simply cute. I hear him say something like "You just need to point at the screen to shoot" And I hear a female voice asking another question. I'm like, "Lindy, are you trying to teach someone how to play in the middle of a match?" He says "We're trying" Then someone kills me. Though I think I did shotgun Mrs Lindy in the face. Oops  :rolleyes:

Hm glad i won't be the only one! This'll be me and my gf (if i ever pick up the damn game!) for sure lol.

You and Lindy could have a "Night with the Ladies" match and have the girls fight each other. That might balance things out.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: June 25, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »

You and Lindy could have a "Night with the Ladies" match and have the girls fight each other. That might balance things out.

with video chat?!?
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: June 25, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »
I am going to finsih single player tonight. I am on the 4th mission. I need to turn the difficulty down though. I have it at high and am having my ass handed to me!
~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: June 26, 2009, 12:53:19 AM »
So far my favorite mode is Bounty Hunter, though every mode sucks when you're all in the same spot, because the framerate drops to Halo (Xbox) levels. Also, everyone jumps waaaaay too much. There should be a limit as to how often you can jump - say once every 3 seconds.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #1705 on: June 26, 2009, 01:20:19 AM »
So, I'm looking for some pointers, maybe some settings you guys prefer. Single player, I do ok on as long as I don't have alot to focus on. Multi-player, I just want to cry in a corner and wish I was playing Halo 3. I over-react so much. I'm sure I just need more time to get used to it, but I'm not used to being on the bottom of the pile so consistently.

So, any tips or suggestions to make my time a little more enjoyable? Any private games this weekend?

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: June 26, 2009, 01:42:06 AM »
So this is a video showing how much faster it loads with the HDD install.....

Fast...Boot.Times.  ;)

with video chat?!?

In some circles, you have to pay for that sort of entertainment  ;D

So, any tips or suggestions to make my time a little more enjoyable?

Without the game in my possession yet, all I can tell you is practice, practice practice. That and fudge those controller settings until it feels like a second skin. Once I get the game, if you still need a training partner, hit me up. Won't be long now...
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: June 26, 2009, 03:02:56 AM »
One thing I noticed about the game is that it has a GOOD manual with it that includes backstories on the characters. That is something you don't see often now, not only do you see multi language manuals, but they are usually in black and white, and are about as fun to read as a technical manual.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline NovaQ

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
    • dudeldopp
« Reply #1708 on: June 26, 2009, 08:51:58 AM »
Damn, no Blockbuster or Game Crazy.  Are there any other major companies that rent I'm forgetting (besides Gamefly)?

Hollywood Video is one. Is Movie Gallery still an active, nation-wide chain?
I like to do drawings.
Blaarg
Wii: 7332 2646 9948 9927

Hello new job, goodbye life...

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: June 26, 2009, 10:17:14 AM »
i accidently deleted my game file . I feel like a dumbass. I thought it said load file yes/no i said yes and gone. I don't like how load/delete/copy are close together in the file. Copy and Delete should be in a corner so I don't accidently hit that.

Anyway I got a new code

4898-3734-3868

Offline AV

• View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: June 26, 2009, 10:20:38 AM »
Damn, no Blockbuster or Game Crazy.  Are there any other major companies that rent I'm forgetting (besides Gamefly)?

Hollywood Video is GONE .

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2007/10/16/hollywood-video-parent-movie-gallery-files-for-chapter-11-bankru/

Not sure about that other place, but from the article they are having trouble too.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: June 26, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »

with video chat?!?

We're a pretty tight woven crew here.. we'd never charge to gawk at eachothers girlfriends/wives while they handle our wiimotes

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: June 26, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »

with video chat?!?

We're a pretty tight woven crew here.. we'd never charge to gawk at eachothers girlfriends/wives while they handle our wiimotes

Speak for yourself, with such a bad economy out there, money is tight.  ;)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: June 26, 2009, 01:24:09 PM »

with video chat?!?

Speak for yourself, with such a bad economy out there, money is tight.  ;)

Bad choice of words.
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline D_Average

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: June 26, 2009, 01:31:43 PM »

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2007/10/16/hollywood-video-parent-movie-gallery-files-for-chapter-11-bankru/

Not sure about that other place, but from the article they are having trouble too.

Hmm, that article is from 2007.  They must have saved themselves as the main website is still up and there are a couple stores near me.  Called one and they have one copy left so hopefully I can snag it in time!
Don't hate me, hate the money I see, clothes that I buy
Ice that I wear, clothes that I try....

Offline AV

• View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: June 26, 2009, 04:13:54 PM »

Hmm, that article is from 2007.  They must have saved themselves as the main website is still up and there are a couple stores near me.  Called one and they have one copy left so hopefully I can snag it in time!

Both Hollywood Videos near my mom's house is closed down for me.

online crashed twice for me. Once in a match, and second going in. GRRRRRRRRR

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: June 26, 2009, 04:18:43 PM »
I'll enter your new code next time I'm online, Mr. Vega.

One thing I noticed about the game is that it has a GOOD manual with it that includes backstories on the characters. That is something you don't see often now, not only do you see multi language manuals, but they are usually in black and white, and are about as fun to read as a technical manual.

GP, did you get the special edition with the art book? That is pretty neat to look at. I think it really shows how passionate they were about this game and has me looking foreward to the sequel (and how much they will hopefully expand the multiplayer options).
My Game Collection

Offline MoronSonOfBoron

• Little Black Rain Cloud
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
    • moronsonofboron @ deviantART
« Reply #1717 on: June 26, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »
Anyone know if the Killer Whale Helmet is actually in the game?
Eat lightning and crap thunder.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: June 26, 2009, 04:33:29 PM »
Anyone know if the Killer Whale Helmet is actually in the game?

I haven't seen it yet. But I didn't get the special code to unlock the extra stuff so it may be with that. I'll have to look up the code and see what comes up.
My Game Collection

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #1719 on: June 26, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »
I found 2 pieces of cheese in the first level.

oh wait.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: June 26, 2009, 06:15:08 PM »

oh wait.

If I was on the fence about this gam, this comment woulda had me sold!

But I'm already sold,in fact I just bought the game. Will post my friend code the second I get home.

Whowill be online tonight??

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: June 26, 2009, 06:18:14 PM »

oh wait.

If I was on the fence about this gam, this comment woulda had me sold!

But I'm already sold,in fact I just bought the game. Will post my friend code the second I get home.

Whowill be online tonight??

It's the middle of BWii Days so I probably won't be on until really late if at all. BWii comes first until the 28th.
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: June 26, 2009, 06:47:14 PM »
I should just spend the night adding everyones friend code for both games

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: June 26, 2009, 06:54:18 PM »
I should just spend the night adding everyones friend code for both games

Just make sure you keep them separated. I've had to go back and rewrite them down here twice because I didn't mark what game they were for properly. I had Conduit, Animal Crossing and BWii codes I was copying down plus a Wii system code. It was crazy.
My Game Collection

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: June 26, 2009, 06:57:48 PM »
GP, did you get the special edition with the art book? That is pretty neat to look at. I think it really shows how passionate they were about this game and has me looking foreward to the sequel (and how much they will hopefully expand the multiplayer options).

Yeah the artbook is really neat to read after you beat the game (it spoils some things).
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144