Author Topic: Will the gamecube 2/revolution succeed?  (Read 7998 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Will the gamecube 2/revolution succeed?
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 11:41:04 AM »
Wait, Pepsi won the softdrink war?  How the Hell do you figure that?

And the MP3 player war is far from over.  They've won the first two battles (by a landslide) but it's not like these things are going away.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Rancid Planet

• Hobo pill hypnotizes over the internet
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2006, 12:30:04 AM »
Well Pepsi and Coke have many regional victories. For instance, in east TN, where my family is from, you cannot find a Pepsi machine anywhere. It blows.

So uhm, yeah, The Rev is going to taste like Pepsi...which is good...because I'm...THIRSTY.

...for gaming innovation!

Heh, I'm the man at getting back on topic.

Offline Renny

• Satin
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2006, 07:35:38 AM »
True that. Pepsi has its largest regional market share in Pittsburgh (according to a vendor). But Coke runs their business like headless chickens here (according to everyone), so it ought to be that way.

On Apple pwning the portable MP3 market: their success has to peak at some point. I think it'll start going down, as so many manufacturers are now releasing products there. Also, in my fanboyish opinion, having the Rio engineers sold to SigmaTel means non-Apple MP3 players will get much better. The iPod will still be the 'Nintendo' of portable audio, so I think they'll still lead in sales, but without the stunning dominance.

RC 4 life.
"... i only see pS2s at the halfway house so its those crazy druggies playing them." - animecyberrat