Author Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass Announced  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Morningshark

• Xander Morningstar Animation Junkie
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass Announced
« on: September 24, 2017, 01:52:50 PM »

Lucina is getting married. But not really.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/45527/fire-emblem-warriors-season-pass-announced

Koei Tecmo is giving Fire Emblem Warriors DLC packs, and a season pass.

The pass was revealed today at the Tokyo Game Show, and the game's Japanese website gave the details on pricing and intended release dates for the region. There are three packs coming, each costing ¥1400 (roughly US$12.50 or €10.50) with the season pass being ¥3000.

• DLC Pack 1 – Focuses on Fire Emblem Fates (coming out at the end of this year)
  • DLC Pack 2 – Focuses on Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (coming out early 2018)
  • DLC Pack 3 – Focuses on Fire Emblem Awakening (coming out in the Spring of 2018)

Getting the Season Pass comes with a new version of Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening as she will take on the Bride class complete with a wedding dress. During the final TGS livestream for the game, Azura from Fire Emblem Fates was hinted at being included in the first DLC pack.

Xander Morningstar
NWR Associate Editor and Video Producer
http://www.xandermorningstar.com

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass Announced
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 10:27:49 PM »
Wow. Very disappointed. I figured the main game would center on Shadow Dragon/Awakening/Fates and any DLC packs would be for the other, much more neglected games in the series.

Hopefully there will be another set down the road for other much more deserving groups in the series.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 11:28:43 PM »
Welp, there goes another chunk of my wallet.

Offline Wanderlei

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 12:12:14 AM »
The DLC in Hyrule Warriors added a massive amount of new content with adventure maps, literally hundreds of hours of play and they added new characters/weapons. As long these new packs add more missions and/or game modes and are not just character DLC , Im in. But if they are just character packs then I wont bother.