Author Topic: Do you think we will see Link return to being left handed?  (Read 8348 times)

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think we will see Link return to being left handed?
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 12:57:04 AM »
I don't want to play a new Zelda game without motion controls ever again. They're just that good.

That being said, I would have liked a lefty option, because it always looked weird that Link had his sword arm awkwardly hanging across his chest.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 04:46:20 AM »
I only really had two problems with the motion controls in SS. The first being using the bow, especially in the pumpkin tossing minigame. That took me forever until I realized that I had to cover the camera on the WiiMote. I'd like to see that be fixed. The other thing is kind of what Ian was talking about. Some enemies (and bosses) would require a swing in a particular direction, but you kind of had to put your hand in position to swing the sword that way. Doing so too quickly would register a swing in essentially the opposite direction. That took a bit of getting used to. That being said, I could take it or leave it. I'd rather see what Nintendo could do with the uPad.

Either way, I don't wanna see another touchscreen Zelda. I didn't finish Spirit Tracks because I got sick of the controls.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 06:39:52 PM »
I'm hoping Nintendo makes a shield attachment for the gamepad.
black fairy tales are better at sports