Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1170534 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)
« Reply #1525 on: January 12, 2015, 09:34:55 PM »
Why didn't anyone tell me that Agent Carter did a shout-out to me!  I'm honored!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 09:41:08 PM by UncleBob »
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: January 12, 2015, 10:13:02 PM »
New trailer was...not that good.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: January 12, 2015, 11:00:03 PM »
I watched The Ant Man and the AoU most recent trailers.  The Ant Man one was not bad.  The AoU one on the other had that stupid song remix.  I'm the guy who paid $64 to GotG and these AoU trailers are frankly moving that movie from going to "go see it opening like all the other Marvel Movies" to "I think I'll wait for Netflix."
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: January 13, 2015, 12:07:35 AM »
I like the trailer and it works well with the first teaser trailer. You have to remember were likely to get a spotlight trailer on the Vision and the Twins between the Super bowl and late march.

The trailer does a lot.

-The movies color palate and overall tone of this film and Phase II has been much less Jovial and poppy than Avengers Assemble. The two Avengers films in particular are a stark contrast from one another whereas Assemble has a straight forward plot this one is far more somber.

-The opening shot is Hawkeye evacuating civilians from what looks to be an eastern European county into a modified Quintjet. This probably takes place in the fictional country of Slorernia that's wiped off the map by Ultron hence the Avengers trying to get as many people out as they can. The red mist you can see is being brought upon by Scarlet Witch.

-Next we get two scenes of Captain America which are hard to place, but the second which is a full body shot proably takes place during the same scenes where we see Black Widow driving on the motocycle.

-The Hawkeye scene shows him in the snow and is set at the beginning of the move where the Avengers are fighting Baron Vonn Strucker at his compound and where they first meet the twins.

-The next scene is Tony with Ultron in the background uttering everyone creates the thing they dread. This sort of signifies that Tony is chiefly to blame for Ultron and takes over Pym's place as Ultrons dad so to speak. What he's looking at is probably his broken workshop where he has a heart to heart with his "son".

-Next scene is one we've seen in previous clips where Ultron attacks the Avengers, the Ultron bot made of Iron Man armor powers up and sends other broken Iron Legion bots to attack the Avengers while in the tower. We than get an explosion and a shot of the twins but those are two quick and unfoucsed to take into context.

-The next shot is Banner looking like he's losing control within a Lab setting which may mean the earlier sequence we saw of Tony is a ruined lab takes place earlier in the film and before Ultron attacks. He comes into the room calms the Hulk back into banner before the party starts. It would explain why the ultron models are super mangled.

-The next scene is Nick Fury dressed in regular clothes but with his eye patch back. The avengers get separated and we saw a clip of Tony and Steve living off the land back at last years Phase III summit. It could be Tony, Steve, and Thor lay low as Ultron has won and need fury to smuggle them somewhere.

-The next shot is of a pretty fit woman throwing off a robe and getting into a pool of water. I first thought this to be Wakandan but we know that Thor is in a similar pool. My guess is this is Hela and the reason why she's here is because Thor dies or is powered via way of Odin force. I'm going with her being the MCU hella. We know Thor leaves during the films middle because of Scalret witch showing the avengers visions.

-After that the next scene is the Avengers and Rhody next to the Original Ultron prototype talking it out. This confirms that James doesn't die in the initial fight (someone does) and Ultron gets away via transferring his conscience. This is also the same scene in the other trailer where Thor grabs tony by the neck. Whats interesting is everyone is in their normal clothes expect thor. I guess the Hammer can change his attire.

-The next scene is a bit devious. It shows scarlet witchcoming out and hitting Iron Man with some sort of hex blast. However later on we see Ultron in a similar setting charging up a red energy blast. Unsure which is could be but its stong enough to smack the armor around. This scene also takes place a bit before the evacuation scene.

-The next scene looks to be apart of Black Widow's origins which if I didn't know any better maybe due to the building where Vonn Strucker resides being where she got her KGB brainwashing. This could also be due to Scarlet Witch's hex whammy.

-Right before May 1st flashes we see two Ultron bots in city setting flying into a garbage truck. This actually is the same scene as where cap has his helmet off earlier and in the previous trailer where widow is on the motocycle and Cap is saved by Quicksilver.

-In the next scene afterwards you get several Ultron gots crawling up a a mountain like formation. This is actually the same scene we see in the first trailer with some of the bots coming from the water. Now if you look to the buildings on the side its the same type of buildings seen in other shots of Slorernia

-The next shot is of Iron Man in a cool pose that takes place closer to the start of the film.

-Right after that we have Hulk kicking a car into police trying to stop him. This part takes place in a city closer to new York but its hard to pinpoint where this could be in relation to everything else.  The next scene features widow and seems likes its during the Strucker fight.

-Next we see Claw who is most likely working with strucker and is the reason why Ultron gets a Vibranium body.

-We than see a quinjet in the same city as the Hulk vs Buster fight. I think think this takes palce before the scene from the first trailer with banner with a blanket and looking traumatized. Its would split up the avengers with the big three going one way and Banner, widow, and clint going somewhere else.

-We hulking getting beat by a Ultron bot and people running.

-Next is Hulk and widow connecting. I'm guessing they'e an item and she calms him down and gets him onto the quinjet. This followed by a small clip of Ultron.

-The next big clip is Thor and his powers on the firtz. My guess is that Tony uploaded how to defeat the Avengers into the Ultron protcools. Next followed by a quick shot of Wanda and than Thor picking up Tony after the initial Ultron reveal.

-Next we scarlet witch and some cars flipping and this is the same scene where cap and quicksilver are fighting together as allies.

-The really big meat is the Iron man vs Hulk fight. My guess based on the Hulks eyes this is due to a Scarlet witch spell and is before she and quicksilver join the fight against Ultron.

-In between that we see see all the avengers expect hulk and Iron man Looking on in a bulding that looks like a broken church and Widow says O'boy. This is actually the part of the movie that the stuff in Solerina and is the red herring of the trailer. You'd think its near the climax but this is actually the halfway point where Ultron wins and beats the Avengers. The scene with Hawkeye evacuating people takes palce after this scene. In the behind the scenes footage for GOTG this same scene includes black widow in the middle. The building in on the cliffs we see the Ultron lackeys climbing up. The avengers fight for what they think Is a final stand off and than the Ultron bots + the Twins kick their asses. This is probably taking in the same place as the Iron Man/Hulk fight now that I think of it. The avengers are overwhelemed and retreat hence Hawkeye at the start. Than Ultron gives the order to exterminate whoever didn't make it out the county like he did in the comic. This causes too much for the twins hence the scene of Wanda falling and screaming and starting to help Hawkye.

So a rough line of the film so far

The snow scenes with the Avengers at the Hydra compound is the start of the movie.

-Next is the party and Ultron fight at the Tower.

-Some thing goes right here with the Twins joining Ultron

-The Solerina and Iron Man/Hulk fight where its Ultron and the twins vs the Avengers.

-The Scene from the summit where Tony and Steve discus Ultron among other things.

-The fight in the city with highways where the twins are helping fight Ultron.

We still haven't seen a lot of the movie and i'm wondering how does the vision figure since he's on more merchandising than the twins are.

Also I wonder if Ultron even makes the vision in this universe or will they be brothers.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 13, 2015, 11:04:39 AM »
I guess what gets me the most is the Dark Knight dark tone they want to do.  Which turns me off of Super Heroes.  I always liked that Marvel balanced seriousness and fun in there products.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: January 13, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »
I'm sure the final product will be much more fun and Marvel like.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: January 13, 2015, 09:26:56 PM »
I'm sure the final product will be much more fun and Marvel like.

the humor will probably have more in common with Winter Solider being much more low key humor. It goes in line with Avengers Assemble being the Silver Age and Age of Ultron being the more modern age.

I'd say expect the darkness to stay for the main line of Avengers films (AOU, Civil War, Thor 3) to be fairly more serious based on the stories they're going to be adapting.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1532 on: January 13, 2015, 10:37:22 PM »
I don't know why anyone would think Ant-Man won't be funny.  Ant-Man is the funny one, it stars a comedic actor, and had one of the funniest film makers attached to it at one point.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: January 14, 2015, 12:45:26 AM »
What was so bad about the Ultron trailer? I liked it and I'm as excited as ever for the film. Is this a comic fan thing?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: January 14, 2015, 02:12:20 PM »
Latino-Review claims to know the fates of Thor, Captain America and Spider-man in the MCU Phase 3
http://www.latino-review.com/news/marvelous-da7e-78-the-fates-of-cap-thor-and-spidey

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 14, 2015, 02:33:09 PM »
This guy posts a summary of his fanfic and calls it a leak. Sure.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:47:16 PM by Adrock »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: January 16, 2015, 12:51:42 PM »
Looks like Black Widow is confirmed to return for CA: Civil War
http://comicbook.com/2015/01/15/black-widow-confirmed-for-captain-america-civil-war/

so we have Captain America, Iron Man, Falcon, Bucky Barnes, Hawkeye (?), Black Widow, Cross Bones.... and who else?
Nick Fury is likely to show up.

I'm pretty sure we can count Thor and The Hulk out of this one. if rumors are to be believed
[rumors]Hulk gets shot into space and Thor will be busy/imprisoned(?) on Asgard

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: January 16, 2015, 01:49:17 PM »
Well, considering the ending of Thor 2 Loki fakes his death, impersonates Odin (who knows where Odin is), and seizes the thrown of Asgard I could see there being a significant matter arising to force Thor back to his home.
My Game Collection

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: January 16, 2015, 03:24:10 PM »
Age of Ultron spoiler via production call sheets....
http://i.imgur.com/L1o5dqs.jpg

bottom left re: Ultron.

and who is Zrinka?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: January 16, 2015, 03:33:49 PM »
Looks like Black Widow is confirmed to return for CA: Civil War
http://comicbook.com/2015/01/15/black-widow-confirmed-for-captain-america-civil-war/

so we have Captain America, Iron Man, Falcon, Bucky Barnes, Hawkeye (?), Black Widow, Cross Bones.... and who else?
Nick Fury is likely to show up.

I'm pretty sure we can count Thor and The Hulk out of this one. if rumors are to be believed
[rumors]Hulk gets shot into space and Thor will be busy/imprisoned(?) on Asgard

And now Anthony Mackie talks about Falcon having a new costume for Civil War
http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/11037476/fox-beat-more-with-black-or-white-star-anthony-mackie

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: January 16, 2015, 04:18:24 PM »
Ant-Man trailer was super meh and the first time a MCU trailer has let me down. Could be a bad cut or the departure of Edgar Wright could be a bigger issue than I realized.

As for Civil War. I know it won't be the same as the comic but I was a huge fan of that comic, as it was the one that got me to start reading books again. I hope they can pull it off, Winter Solider is a very high bar to leap.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: January 16, 2015, 07:28:52 PM »
Ant-Man trailer was super meh and the first time a MCU trailer has let me down. Could be a bad cut or the departure of Edgar Wright could be a bigger issue than I realized.

The fan edit trailer was better. I'll edit it in if I run across it again, if I didn't already post it.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: January 16, 2015, 07:38:02 PM »
I Googled Zrinka and only got a 35 year old European actress. Maybe she is a surprise character yet to be introduces? Someone from Black Widow's flashback scenes?
My Game Collection

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: January 17, 2015, 02:39:26 AM »
Age of Ultron spoiler via production call sheets....
bottom left re: Ultron.

Not surprised at all about this to be honest.  I would have been disappointed if this wasn't a thing.  Assuming it means what we think it means anyway.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: January 17, 2015, 11:14:32 AM »
I kinda of want to read that spoiler. How spoilery is it?
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: January 17, 2015, 11:44:33 AM »
I kinda of want to read that spoiler. How spoilery is it?

If you're talking about the Ultron spoiler, I think it's not very spoilery based on comic storylines.
I haven't read the comics, but I'm sure that it's pretty obvious is you know the comic storylines.

if you are referring to the spoiler text.... kinda spoilery, assuming they are true, but also in line with what supposedly happens in the comics, and in the case of the later rumor, logical based on what happened in a previous movie.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: January 22, 2015, 06:38:29 PM »
http://instagram.com/miketartworks/

said he would post the full image when he gets the ok from Marvel.

But we've seen the full image before.... right?

edit: previously shown pic

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 06:40:48 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: January 22, 2015, 09:38:46 PM »
Chiwetel Ejiofor being courted by Marvel for leading role in Doctor Strange
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-courting-chiwetel-ejiofor-leading-762267

Oscar nominee Chiwetel Ejiofor could join his first comic book movie.

The actor is being courted by Marvel to take on an unspecified role in the company's Doctor Strange, The Hollywood Reporter has learned, and could join Benedict Cumberbatch, who is starring as the surgeon turned sorcerer supreme Stephen Strange, aka Doctor Strange.

Talks are said to be in the early stages, and Marvel had no comment.

Character and plot details are being kept hidden from the all-seeing Eye of Agamotto. [speculation]
Several sources have intoned that Ejiofor is wanted for a villainous role, but some insiders have pooh-poohed that. The villain is likely to be classic bad guy Baron Mordo, a sorcerer’s pupil whose next-in-line status is usurped by Strange, thus making him the physician’s mortal enemy.

If Marvel feels like mixing up ethnicities, a possible role could be that of Wong, the monk servant to Strange [uhhh.... really!?]who is adept in martial arts. Another possibility is the role of the Ancient One, a semi-immortal mystic who mentors Strange and is the sorcerer supreme of this dimension.

I hope who ever he plays, he ends up playing a big role that spills into other movies too.