Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1170167 times)

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)
« Reply #1125 on: September 03, 2014, 12:52:21 PM »
I was hoping trip was a regular this season. Nick Blood sound slikr a redux of Ward.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: September 03, 2014, 01:11:41 PM »
at the end of last season, I could have sworn they said he would have a big role in this season... but I guess since he in in Age of Ultron they didn't want to reward him with a season regular role as Clark Greg was already bitter as it was that he hasn't been back in the movies yet?

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 03, 2014, 01:25:13 PM »
As the Director of Shield I figure he have to show up at some point in a movie againn.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 03, 2014, 03:11:41 PM »
I'm super duper late but I just saw THE WINTER SOLIDER: Might new better than Avengers but I'll need to let the freshness set in a bit. No glaring flaws whatsoever. This movie...

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: September 03, 2014, 03:19:21 PM »
When did Clark Gregg say he was bitter?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 03, 2014, 04:38:11 PM »
When did Clark Gregg say he was bitter?

He didn't, I was being facetious.
You can tell from that **** eating grin he was wearing in every episode of the first half of the season, that he was happy his character wasn't actually dead.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: September 03, 2014, 07:55:39 PM »
I like him on amazing spider-man where he's dating aunt may.

Watching Winter Solider right now and Man I love this movie. Also I really like Johansan's Black Widow, she's super serious in Iron Man 2, Avengers, and Cap II but she can also show personality around people she likes and isn't all business. She has a similar personality in the current Marvel universe.

My guess if emily Blunt would have been Natasha she would have been less jokey and straight up serious all the time.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 03, 2014, 08:03:16 PM »
[removed...]

edit: I just realized that I've been mixing up Emily Blunt with Gabrielle Anwar (Burn Notice) for quite some time now....

&
which one is which!!!?? I thought they were one in the same this whole damn time...

and then when I looked up Emily Blunt on Google... I was like... huh... who would have thought she (the chick from Burn Notice) was younger than me. And that prompted me to look a little further into the matter, starting with her IMDB credits.

themoreyouknow.gif
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:01:23 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: September 03, 2014, 08:37:40 PM »
Al Pacino is down to do a Marvel Movie
http://deadline.com/2014/09/venice-al-pacino-marvel-movie-guardians-of-the-galaxy-sequel-828455/

He told me he’d seen the film with his young children. “It was not something I would readily go see, but my kids got me to go, and one has to draw the line at where prejudice starts and where it ends — that was good stuff!” He had even more praise: “I recognized the ingenious stuff they were doing; the invention, the attractiveness of the way they were performing it. It had Shakespearian feeling to it at times. I was caught up in the big screen, the great sound…”

So, would he do the sequel or another Marvel movie if one were to come his way? “I would do anything that I could understand in terms of how I fit in it. And you know, of course if I could fit in it. Anything’s possible,” he told me. Then he winked, “You know, I did Dick Tracy and I got an Oscar nomination, so come on. I mean, what can I say?”

I can see it now. Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Quill and the crew needs some hardware to pull off a job, but of course, only Rocket has the connect. But according to Rocket, his connect is the connect, so he was going to have to introduce us to the hardware guy if they were to get anywhere with negotiating.

Rocket makes the call, you only hear it from his side. They show up to Nowhere for the introduction. Quill is feeling a little nervous because the whole thing seems a little shady, Groot offers comforting words and a branch on the shoulder "I am Groot".

Rocket points out his connect over at the bar, and there he is, alien Al Pacino. Pacino tells Rocket that only he can go, but Groot insist he accompany him to the back. So they go to the back, and there is alien Robert Deniro... "what da **** is this"
Al Pacino says "Say hello to my little friend"

HOOO-AHH!!!!!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1134 on: September 03, 2014, 09:10:07 PM »
Those are the same person, bro. . .
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: September 03, 2014, 09:58:39 PM »
Those are the same person, bro. . .

That's what I said....
Emily Blunt: Born - February 23, 1983
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm311271936/nm1289434?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_evt_27#

Gabrielle Anwar: Born - February 4, 1970
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4028603136/nm0000270?ref_=nmmd_md_nxt

I just blew my own mind

Turns out they were 2 different people and I don't know Emily Blunt from anything I've seen her in.
They were separated by birth.... (13 years apart lol)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:02:44 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 03, 2014, 11:05:18 PM »
Finished Winter Solider, this move is perfect. Probably has my favorite theme of a super hero movie even outsing the two superman themes. The end credit sequence is great and right after we see the Avengers teaser and my mom went alittle crazy.

My ranking goes

1. Captain America: The Winter Solider
2.The Avengers
3.Captain America: The first avenger
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5.Iron Man
6.Thor
7.Iron Man 2
8.Iron Man 3
9.The Incredible Hulk
10.Thor: The Dark World

I hope they decide to use this look for Natasha's next hopefully solo appearance

Marvel has a high quality version of the shield trailer on their youtube page. Anyone else worried at how silent Marve/ABC has been about the new season. To be fair I haven't seen much promotion for their returning shows at all that much , but man its a bit troubling.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 03, 2014, 11:17:11 PM »
They are probably letting Guardians have the spotlight for another week.

Blow out the AoS news on top of news that GotG has passed $300M Domestic.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 04, 2014, 01:35:30 AM »
Sort of makes sense, but I think ABC needs to turn the hype train on pretty soon. I'm really looking forward to season 2 and already have my money for a season pass ready. I'm hoping they can maintain a nice balance between the Hydra, O84, monster of the week, and consulon alien circuit board plot lines.

For Phase III of the network TV I'd like to see

Agents of shield season 3
A potential AOS spin off if Agent Carter is a one time deal.
Something more teen and soapish on ABC Family. Maybe Hawkeye or Nomad.

I remember pre-agents of shield Marvel was tossing around a few ideas for MCU tV series including

http://screenrant.com/marvel-tv-shows-kofi-86885/

Also I have to wonder if Mockingbird is gauging the interest of a spin-off show feature her, and with this rumored to be the last season of Revenge would marvel try to do something with Agent 13.

For Phase II of the netflix shows I'd like to see
Punisher
The Hood
Ghost Rider
Blade
Doctor Voodoo
Man Thing
Midnight Sons

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 04, 2014, 02:17:04 AM »
You know, Punisher and Blade (never watched the series, heard it was crap) probably would do better as TV shows than movies, especially if given the proper MCU treatment.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: September 04, 2014, 02:48:55 AM »
@shingi
Do we really need another spin-off SHIELD show though?

AoS and Agent Carter are enough agent spy action for TV. Anything else they need to do with Agent Spies, can be done on AoS.

Cloak & Dagger I'd be down for though.
Along with Blade (although that may get a movie reboot)
Ghost Rider & Punisher both getting Netflix shows in Phase 2... with possibly Punisher showing up in everyone else's show instead of actually getting his own.

I hope if Carter is good, it can do a 2nd and possibly a 3rd season, but only if they have the stories to tell. No need to drag it past it's prime. Just replace it with something else.... like a Mockingbird Mini-series. Or promote one of the Netflix series up to primetime... I don't know, the MCU is about to have a lot to juggle. The more they expand, not only will they have to make sure it all still makes sense, but it's a lot of projects to manage...

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: September 04, 2014, 09:15:29 AM »
Just keep Agent Carter as a series of Mini-Series as they have the stories.  Much like they do in Britain.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 10:55:35 AM by Ceric »
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: September 04, 2014, 10:26:23 AM »
@shingi
Do we really need another spin-off SHIELD show though?

AoS and Agent Carter are enough agent spy action for TV. Anything else they need to do with Agent Spies, can be done on AoS.

Cloak & Dagger I'd be down for though.
Along with Blade (although that may get a movie reboot)
Ghost Rider & Punisher both getting Netflix shows in Phase 2... with possibly Punisher showing up in everyone else's show instead of actually getting his own.

I hope if Carter is good, it can do a 2nd and possibly a 3rd season, but only if they have the stories to tell. No need to drag it past it's prime. Just replace it with something else.... like a Mockingbird Mini-series. Or promote one of the Netflix series up to primetime... I don't know, the MCU is about to have a lot to juggle. The more they expand, not only will they have to make sure it all still makes sense, but it's a lot of projects to manage...

It was already said that they panned on doing mutiple seasons of Agent Carter each one being a new different year until they get to the founding of shield.

As for Mockingbird and Agent 13 they don't have to spy or shield shows all the either. Plus ABC as a network would try and benefit from getting not only a pretty great actress like Palecki leading a show band Keeping Vancamp one of the leads of their biggest draws that will be tying down.

Plus you can easily do at least four shield shows hitting the various parts of the Spy universe, in the same way we have multiple avengers movies, and four street level shows.

Blade may be getting a film reboot, but it it seems like a better vesicle for a TV series. If doctor strange is our introduction to magic use a Blade series as a introduction to all types of monsters even if his main vendetta is against Vampires.

There's a really awesome series form the 70s entitled Tomb of Dracula that went for 70 issues, and dealt with blade as well as other Vampire Hinters and characters like werewolf by night. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tomb_of_Dracula#Original_series

I'd keep magic and Monsters off of the shield watchlist for a small bit too.

As for something on ABC family Cloack and Dagger could work, but the'd probably opt for something far more soapish where they can keep the location around and write a bunch of drama around it,

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: September 04, 2014, 03:23:42 PM »
It was already said that they panned on doing mutiple seasons of Agent Carter each one being a new different year until they get to the founding of shield.

Well I was assuming that the show picks up just after or redoing the One-shot, which ended with her getting the call to start up SHIELD. And I swear I saw a promo shot with them in the SHIELD building with the old school logo.

As for Mockingbird and Agent 13 they don't have to spy or shield shows all the either. Plus ABC as a network would try and benefit from getting not only a pretty great actress like Palecki leading a show band Keeping Vancamp one of the leads of their biggest draws that will be tying down.

I wish I understood this sentence. I want to reply to it, but I'm not sure how....

Plus you can easily do at least four shield shows hitting the various parts of the Spy universe, in the same way we have multiple avengers movies, and four street level shows.
Multiple Avenger movies? you mean sequels?
how many various parts of the spy universe are there? We don't want too much spy. Marvel's secret sauce for success is genre variety. We already have 2 spy shows, one of which is a period piece, so that separates it. we have 4 upcoming Netflix shows, but Daredevil is part Lawyer show... L&O meets Batman? Jessica Jones... I don't know, girl drama meets Nikita? Iron Fist will be Martial Arts & Mystical Arts and Luke Cage will be that Brotha from the streets solving crimes and ****.

Blade may be getting a film reboot, but it it seems like a better vesicle for a TV series. If doctor strange is our introduction to magic use a Blade series as a introduction to all types of monsters even if his main vendetta is against Vampires.

There's a really awesome series form the 70s entitled Tomb of Dracula that went for 70 issues, and dealt with blade as well as other Vampire Hinters and characters like werewolf by night. 

I'd keep magic and Monsters off of the shield watchlist for a small bit too.

But that's what doesn't make sense about a Blade movie or series in the MCU. How did they not know about all this crap? how does anything stay off their radar if they are tracking special individuals and lock up the dangerous ones?
Unless Coulson says something to the likes of
"Ever since I became director of SHIELD, I've been privy to some pretty interesting secrets... things I didn't even know existed... things that were locked behind the highest of security clearances, that I doubt more than a handful of agents ever achieved.
Did you know that since the events in NY, that SHIELD has launched a space station to orbit the earth? Yeah, neither did I. You think you would have seen something about that on the news....
There are literal monsters and magical beings out there.... yeah, magic exist, and all those monster stories you heard about an d movies you've seen when you were growing up aren't just figments of your imagination.
SHIELD has records on all this stuff... locked deep in a vault behind the highest security clearance because if the general public ever found out some of this stuff was real, the world go crazy. These are things I never would have known about if Fury hadn't given me the keys to the castle.
It's fascinating stuff, and guess what team. We will be looking into and verifying ALL of it."

Then I just can't believe that this stuff just pops up and SHIELD was never aware of Vampires and Werewolves, and mystics and other supernatural creatures and things that go bump in the night just roaming around freely unmonitored for centuries now.

As for something on ABC family Cloack and Dagger could work, but the'd probably opt for something far more soapish where they can keep the location around and write a bunch of drama around it,

I don't know much about Cloak and Dagger, but they look like a cool pairing and would probably make for a cool primetime ABC show on Sundays or Thursdays or whatever.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: September 04, 2014, 05:32:59 PM »
For the sentance you didn't understand, what I meant s that on a network level ABC/Disney tends to reuse actors from time to time. Hence why Sebastian Stan is a recurring character in once upon a time in addition to him being in the MCU. Emily Van Camp is the star of Revenge on of ABC's most popular show's which is rumored to be ending soon. So its not a stretch to see her show up in Agents of Shield and seeing ABC develop an Agent 13 (funnily enough it could be called Agent Carter as well) for ABC. Likewise I could see Mockingbird have a show developed around her, it may be true that's she's a spy, but beyond that she's an Avenger and can hold a series of her own.

I should clarify by not speaking about the movies in comic terms. By multiple Avengers movies I mean the characters in that designated brand. The MCU can be sub divided by each brand.

Super-hero or Avenger(Including all the MCU movies thus far expect Guardians).
Cosmic (Guardians)
Street Level (The Defenders)
Spy or Shield (Agents of Shield, All the one shots expect All Hail the King, and the agent carter series.)

These categories sometimes intersect with entries like Winter Solider and Thor Dark World.

I'd say there is more than one part of the spy universe, you could easily do a show about corporate espionage that happens to take place in the MCU, with say Mockingbird embedded deeply into an aim corporate front, or one that happens to focus on Mockingbird after she's left shield and doing a mostly superhero thing. (Think Black Canary from Arrow).

Plus I'd a film somewhere between the more serious 007 films and the campy one. Black Widow/Hawkeye: The Budapest Affair.

Well unlike Aliens and Superheroes the world or Magic and Monsters had always been greatly protected, that it never was on shields radar. In the Marvel U magic is a very old thing and always had forces both good and evil . Between groupss and people like the Midnight Sons, the Van Helsings, Blade, The sorcerer Supreme, the ghost rider it would could work.

It wasn't that they just went around un-mointered, its just shield really didn't come across it. I mean its not like they haven't come across the supernatural since we know that Shield knows of Man-Thing. I know in the MAU shield knows of the supernatural with blade working for shield once upon a time.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: September 04, 2014, 06:38:11 PM »
For the sentance you didn't understand, what I meant s that on a network level ABC/Disney tends to reuse actors from time to time. Hence why Sebastian Stan is a recurring character in once upon a time in addition to him being in the MCU. Emily Van Camp is the star of Revenge on of ABC's most popular show's which is rumored to be ending soon. So its not a stretch to see her show up in Agents of Shield and seeing ABC develop an Agent 13 (funnily enough it could be called Agent Carter as well) for ABC. Likewise I could see Mockingbird have a show developed around her, it may be true that's she's a spy, but beyond that she's an Avenger and can hold a series of her own.

Actually that could be kinda awesome. What if Period piece Agent Carter starts to evolve to show things in parallel in current times with her grand daughter, until it's just present day Agent Carter.
Or it transitions from Original Carter, to daughter Carter to Grand daughter Carter Agent 13
1st 2 seasons is Original Carter, Season 3 is fill with flash forwards pre-TWS then they just continue on from there.

I should clarify by not speaking about the movies in comic terms. By multiple Avengers movies I mean the characters in that designated brand. The MCU can be sub divided by each brand.

Super-hero or Avenger(Including all the MCU movies thus far expect Guardians).
Cosmic (Guardians)
Street Level (The Defenders)
Spy or Shield (Agents of Shield, All the one shots expect All Hail the King, and the agent carter series.)

These categories sometimes intersect with entries like Winter Solider and Thor Dark World.

But even within those different "brands", Marvel has still kept them from feeling like more of the same by switching up the sub genres. And I think SHIELD is more a of a connective brand between Street Level threats and Global Threats (probably Cosmic as well pretty soon). We don't need too many shows like that.

I'd say there is more than one part of the spy universe, you could easily do a show about corporate espionage that happens to take place in the MCU, with say Mockingbird embedded deeply into an aim corporate front, or one that happens to focus on Mockingbird after she's left shield and doing a mostly superhero thing. (Think Black Canary from Arrow).

While that possibly I just see a problem arising to make it just feel much different than anything AoS would have done, as they've already touched on corporate infiltration.

Plus I'd a film somewhere between the more serious 007 films and the campy one. Black Widow/Hawkeye: The Budapest Affair.

I really wouldn't mind a BW/HG movie, but Marvel only has so many slots in the lineup to expand the lineup and move the MCU story forward, so I would rather them introduce new franchises (like GotG, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Inhumans, Capt. Marvel), than kinda retread what could have been touched on in a Captain America sequel or covered in a One-Shot (please do a Hawkguy One-Shot Marvel).

Well unlike Aliens and Superheroes the world or Magic and Monsters had always been greatly protected, that it never was on shields radar. In the Marvel U magic is a very old thing and always had forces both good and evil . Between groupss and people like the Midnight Sons, the Van Helsings, Blade, The sorcerer Supreme, the ghost rider it would could work.

It wasn't that they just went around un-mointered, its just shield really didn't come across it. I mean its not like they haven't come across the supernatural since we know that Shield knows of Man-Thing. I know in the MAU shield knows of the supernatural with blade working for shield once upon a time.

I think that "Coulson quote" I made up would be pretty explanatory as to how everything would fit and not seem too out of place for not having ever been mentioned before. I think it sounded pretty "Coulson"-like as well.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: September 05, 2014, 05:26:02 PM »
My hopes for a season 2 of agent carter would be to bump the episode count from 8 to maybe 13 and have it switch between between Peggy and Sharon with some sort of link between the two. I know the original pitch was every season of would be a year of the SSR building to the development of Shield.

Well I did say they overlaps shield as whole goes through everything earth based and even cosmic until founding of Sword. Well of course even in comics all the books have a much different feel. The miller daredevil from the 80s was a crazy depressing crime saga, and the new book is rather light hearted lawyer series.

Well a Mockingbird series wouldn't have be about corporate espionage series. If its airing on ABC which is most likely it could easily be a superhero soap opera like most of ABC's shows. Set in a city like Chicago, Botson, or new England where's she's doing her whole Superhero Vigilante thing. CW has showed that you can have more than one genre show on your network, and Palecki seems like the type who would be up for a series. One part Castle, one part Arrow with all the ABC style drama you can fit inbetween. You can even use her awesome costume she has in the comics. 

Well that's the thing just like in comics not every film moves the story forward and it can still move earth based series forward. Even in the comics not every film ties into the big event pushing the universe forward. You could use a Black Widow film to introduce MI-13 as well of a host of other new earth based heroes and Villans. For a BW/HG film you could use MODOCK or the high evolutionary. But yeah considering I think new franchises should be put into the movie slots.

I'd personally prefer shield not to be aware of Magic until after we get our first mystic film and series. I'd shalk it up to the mystic stuff shield did encounter being a 084. Plus I tend to like Magic being such a dangerous thing that shield leaves it alone aside from a few mystics on the payroll.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 05:27:53 PM by shingi_70 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: September 06, 2014, 10:30:09 AM »

Would be nice if dude wasn't blocking part of the image (Quicksilver?).

and where are the women at?

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: September 06, 2014, 03:25:25 PM »
Vision is too drab.
Not going to see it.

:P

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: September 06, 2014, 06:03:23 PM »
I came up with a theory on how Vision came to be that connects everything together.
Let me know if you think this doesn't work.

So we know that Tony creates Ultron, and Ultron creates The Vision.
in the comics, Hank "Ant-Man" Pym creates Ultron, and Ultron creates The Vision from the android body of Original Human Torch, which was seen back in Cap 1: TFA.

so how do we tie all this together for an audience that has never read a comic in it's life, is only familiar with most of these characters through the MCU and have it all connected in a way that makes you want to watch everything MCU to make sure you never miss anything?

Well, we know that Tony creates Ultron, and we can speculate that he stole "borrowed" the design from Hank Pym

see: Alternate Schematics in bottom left corner

We can assume that Hank Pym at some point worked with SHIELD some few dozen years ago before retiring, so it's not unreasonable to think that maybe Tony didn't have access to Pym and his work when he dug through all of SHIELD files, or maybe Pym used to work directly with Howard Stark before he was assassinated by The Winter Soldier.

So, maybe at some point after Cap 1: TFA when we saw the easter egg "The Original Human Torch", Howard Stark "The man of the future" got a hold of it and worked on it, maybe at some point during Agent Carter, you will see Stark working on The Human Torch android before eventually shelving it because he couldn't get it right. Also during this Agent Carter series is where we get introduced to a young Hank Pym who works with Stark on the project before he eventually discovers his "Pym Particles" and creates his Ant-Man suit.

So now we jump forward to Ant-Man, and we see young Pym (flashback) in an old SHIELD lab working on The Human Torch when he makes his infamous discovery and sets off on his own project to create the Ant-man suit, basically abandoning this semi-complete project that was decades ahead of it's time, where it is lost and forgotten in some secret SHIELD lab.

This can be one of the Labs that Coulson goes and attempts to inventory, something about some abandoned android project, but the details are redacted.... unfortunately they don't get there till just after Ultron raided the place.

Jump back to AoU, where after Stark "borrowed' the schematics he found, and based the AI off of Banners brain patterns, Ultron goes crazy, searching for materials to clone himself with when he discovers this old abandoned SHIELD lab, where he upgrades the Human Torch designs and inserts JARVIS as the AI in the system since during Ultron's time at the Avengers tower had grown to know Jarvis and wanted him to have a body of his own.

so now Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD and Ant-man are all connected to Avengers: AoU, Ultron and The Vision.

Does that sound like a plausible scenario?