Author Topic: Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
« on: June 08, 2011, 11:28:22 PM »
I picked this game up for $15 and always wanted to play through it.  I'm having fun.  Just finished the first chapter.  I really made this thread because I just ran into Luigi.  That whole story is funny.  I would love to play a Paper Luigi based off of the tale he tells.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline ymeegod

• Score: -9
    • View Profile
Re: Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 12:00:56 AM »
$15?  Damn that's a nice find--where' at?  Let people know.  I already beaten it back at launch and yeah I love Mario RPG series but the best has to be the DS M&L:  Bowser's Story

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 12:40:04 AM »
Oh you keep encountering Luigi and his tale gets even taller. it's amazing.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline FZeroBoyo

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 12:46:30 AM »
It's one of the best games on the GameCube. Certainly worth full price, I say.
This is where I would write something witty or funny if I had any ideas.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 01:05:50 AM »
I kind of wonder if Luigi's side-story is a rejected story for this or another Paper Mario game. It seems a bit elaborate for something that was written simply as a little side thing.

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 08:48:00 AM »
As a Luigi fan, I had always just pretended that his stories in that game were (kind of) real, but that no one believes him and gives him respect just because he's Luigi.
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 09:06:52 AM »
$15?  Damn that's a nice find--where' at?  Let people know.  I already beaten it back at launch and yeah I love Mario RPG series but the best has to be the DS M&L:  Bowser's Story
I got it at Gamestop when I was picking up my Bongo, drove about 111 miles to get a 2 dollar Bongo but I also had a Birthday to to go.  Yeah I actually had a good month this month games wise.

Picked up:
GameStop
Donkey Konga 1 and 2 plus Jungle beat for about $15
Got Geist for $4
A New copy of Elite Beat Agents for $4 (Which I just bought to randomly give someone because I like the game a lot.  Ironically I got my chance because my friends 6 year old got a DS for his birthday and I was like this is his now.  He got a major haul from us 3 Toy Story Action toy sets and EBA.)
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door $15

Toys R' Us
Super Princes Peach new for $35 (Believe me that is actually a saving compared to what it's going for used)
Then half off Spirit Tracks so $17.50

eBay
I also scored Ouendan 1 & 2 but they where $20 and $15 respectively.

Its been a good month games wise but my wife is getting on to me for spending to much... So this will need to tied me over for a month or to methinks.  Though it probably will.  I'm now on the lookout for Super Paper Mario again.  I've beaten it, rented through GameFly, but I don't have a copy.  Wouldn't mind the M&L series either.

On a somewhat related note I'm sort of sad I don't see the audience and stage Mechanic in the 3DS Paper Mario.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.