Author Topic: Episode 193: Roller City Tangent Boys  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
Episode 193: Roller City Tangent Boys
« on: December 16, 2015, 09:14:27 PM »

It's Smash Direct, Wiiware and DSi galore.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/41663/episode-193-roller-city-tangent-boys

This week on Connectivity the trio of Nick, Adam and Carmine discuss their reactions to the Smash Brothers Direct. After that, the conversation then moves onto a couple of listener mail questions, one being about open world game design and the other about favourite Nintendo musical tracks.

After the break, the main feature topic is all about games that people may have overlooked on the various Nintendo digital game stores. The trio wade through a discussion that ranges from Wiiware to the Wii U eShop, but not without some tangents along the way.

Connectivity has joined twitter, so be sure to follow @ConnectivityNWR to be up to date on any announcements. We are wanting more listener participation, feel free to ask questions, they may show up in the show!

Send us your listener mail by clicking here.

Thanks for listening.

Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 193: Roller City Tangent Boys
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 12:03:09 PM »
Playing Fire Emblem in casual mode where party members are revived is a perfectly legitimate way to play. It's the way the developers say they play and it's the reason the series after 13 games suddenly exploded in popularity.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 03:19:57 AM »
Man, Ninjatown...

I looked around on amazon how much cart now goes for and apparently there is also mobile version too?..
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 04:47:47 PM »
You claim that doing the survey will bring up a huge list of podcasts I've never heard of. I actually actively listed to a whole bunch of the podcasts on those lists.

Offline AdmanAbou

• Glittery Cowboy Pooh Bear
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 09:34:54 AM »
The Ninjatown mobile game is, sadly, very different. You jump from tree to tree, trying to climb as high as possible.
@Advntrbuddy01

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 01:37:55 PM »
Playing Fire Emblem in casual mode where party members are revived is a perfectly legitimate way to play. It's the way the developers say they play and it's the reason the series after 13 games suddenly exploded in popularity.

Oh really? That makes me feel a lot better! ... except that you're basically providing evidence that I should blow $100 on the next installment of Fire Emblem and really get into this. T-T I have Amiibo to buy you know!
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.