Author Topic: Safe Words XX: #2 Is #1 - The Final Four  (Read 21617 times)

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Safe Words XX: #2 Is #1 - The Final Four
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2022, 03:21:20 PM »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2022, 05:28:58 PM »
Now that's a signature!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2022, 06:49:06 PM »
Khushrenada finishes in 1st, which by his own admission just now means he lost!

I KNEW IT! I KNEW THE FIX WAS IN!!  ;)

So, it is finally accomplished. Back to back wins. That's the way I like it. Especially when it comes to Penguins Hockey....

Thanks for playing everyone. Hope I didn't start to sound insufferable as the game progressed and I got playing up the roll of bomb word villain.

Thanks for hosting Insanolord. This is a compliment, I swear, when I say that you showed hosting this game doesn't have to be that complicated. You kept it simple like the game was devised to be with everything flowing smoothly from round to round. There may not have been a big in-depth Final Four write-up or big story theme but there doesn't have to be. Each host can have their own flavor and handle the action as they see fit. So, thanks for being willing to step into that responsibility and get another game happening. Feel free to do it again sometime. ;)

That said, I'll do my part to help out by posting the point totals in a couple days after BacklAugust.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2022, 06:52:43 PM »
If it's available, I wouldn't mind hosting the next game. It'd give Khushrenada a chance to go for back-to-back wins, and I'm kind of curious if he can make it. I'm sure he'd kill for the opportunity, which is why I'm offering, it's for everyone's safety!

It doesn't seem like people are safe even if I get to play the game based on how the bomb word selection went. Even though we satisfied your curiosity to see if I could pull off the back-to-back win, please feel free to host another game. With a perfect record so far for Season 4, it would be nice to play more rather than just get the automatic points for hosting. Plus, my luck has to run out at some point and I'm sure there are a lot of players after this game who would like to be the one to bomb me out in the next game. ;)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2022, 01:20:11 AM »
As someone who enjoys lurking with these games even if I'm not the biggest fan of playing them, I may or may not also have plans to throw my hat into the hosting ring.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2022, 03:50:27 PM »
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2022, 04:20:56 PM »
As someone who enjoys lurking with these games even if I'm not the biggest fan of playing them, I may or may not also have plans to throw my hat into the hosting ring.

Now that's a perfect solution. Get people who don't care about playing to host the games so that those who do want to play don't have to sit out a game.