Author Topic: Metroid Prime Woes  (Read 2245 times)

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Metroid Prime Woes
« on: March 02, 2004, 01:26:15 AM »
Yes...I'm going for the 100 percent rating on MP, so I was looking over IGN's virtual Log Book, realizing I'd forgotten the Auto Turret at the Space Station (I'm only at the Chozo Ruins).  Is there anywhere later in the game where I can get the Auto Turret?  Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for the help, all; I got the Auto Turret from the Pirate Labs in Phendrana.  Now, however, I'm realizing I've already blasted the stallacite in Ice Ruins West, and I don't quite get what PGC's completion guide is talkin' bout there.  Does that mean there's another chance for me to scan it?  Oh, and Bloodworth, thanks to you, I now have the first Image Gallery unlocked
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:Metroid Prime Woes
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 01:48:13 AM »
Aren't the auto turrets the things that lock on and shoot you, those cannons on the ceiling?  Yes. . . they're all over the freaking place, especially in the phazon mines.

Just be sure you get the barbed war wasps, the fast ones, that incenerator drone (<- all from Chozo ruins), and those parasites (and queen parasite) from the space station.  There are more, probably, but that's all I can think of offhand.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
    • View Profile
RE: Metroid Prime Woes
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 05:31:47 AM »
We did a full completion guide as well that may have a little more information for you http://www.planetgamecube.com/specials.cfm?action=profile&id=394
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 01:42:18 PM »
Thank yoooooou Bloodworth!
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 09:47:02 PM »
I thought that scans are not required to get 100% in this games, only items.  Am I wrong?
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline Jale

• BURN BABY BURN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2004, 08:33:38 AM »
Well it depends if you are going for 100% items (not too hard) or the actual 100% items and scans thing. I think people usually refer to the latter.

Offline Molobert

• topo de oro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2004, 09:59:01 AM »
The 100% you see on the select screen ONLY refers to items, not scans. If you fill your log book though, you'll unlock an image gallery, but it's different than the 100% one.