Author Topic: GBA SP Protective Case  (Read 2124 times)

Offline ib2kool4u912

• Prez Sez, SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
GBA SP Protective Case
« on: November 22, 2003, 09:59:40 AM »
I was wondering if anyone knows of or uses a case for their GBA SP that would help protect it from getting the crap beaten out of it or getting scratched. I usually carry my Gameboy around in my backpack and i like to sit on my backpack and I might throw it or other stuff. Now that i have an SP it doesn't seem as durable as my other Gameboys and im afraid ill break it or scrath up the top of it. I'm looking for something like the Rhinoskin HardCase except i don't plan on playing the Gameboy while its in the case. Could someone please tell me of a good case?

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"But if that extra slot under the gamecube isn't for a hard drive then what the hell is it for?"

The Gamecube waffle iron.

"I have made this thread. It is mine. I call it. But I will share it with you."-KnowsNothing

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE:GBA SP Protective Case
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 12:31:44 PM »
Well there are some cases that hook on to your belt or belt loop.  just try shopping arround.  Also every gameboy's are sturdy my GBA fell quite a few times and it still works.
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: GBA SP Protective Case
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 11:35:05 AM »
i own the madcatz one and i truly love it.  it's hard plastic and insulated very nicely.  you couldn't damage your gba-sp if you tried.  only downside is, it adds significant size to the system, so you won't really be able to fit it in your back pocket anymore.  it also lets you hold 3 games in the same case.  you can get it solo for like $10, or with a headphone adaptor, cheap headphones, and a car charger for $15.  (at least those were the launch prices; they may have dropped since).

if you're looking for a smaller option, i remember reading about something called the rhinoarmor on pgc which is a very thin metal casing that fits around your gba-sp.  it still allows the system to retain it's complete functionality, so you leave the casing on all the time, even when playing games.  i haven't seen it for sale anywhere except the manufacture's website, but you may want to search around.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline ib2kool4u912

• Prez Sez, SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS
    • View Profile
RE: GBA SP Protective Case
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2003, 03:16:05 PM »
Thanks and i think the case you're thinking of is the Rhinoskin Hardcase. Thats the case ill probably end up getting. Thanks

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"But if that extra slot under the gamecube isn't for a hard drive then what the hell is it for?"

The Gamecube waffle iron.

"I have made this thread. It is mine. I call it. But I will share it with you."-KnowsNothing

Offline Nightingale

• View Profile
RE:GBA SP Protective Case
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 07:28:13 AM »
GBA SP Protective Case
get on here
just select gameboy, cases & protector

Cases & Protector
I think u may get other options.
Help Me Please.
New GBA SP Famicom Edition.