Author Topic: zxanyone know how is Lizard man aquired?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline mikey25nnj

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
zxanyone know how is Lizard man aquired?
« on: September 02, 2003, 09:49:51 AM »
I'm having trouble getting lizard man...I've beaten every chapter, subchapter, and extra chapter in weapon's master mode...My weapon's master character is level 72
There s an extra slot in the character selection screen so I'm pretty sure its possible to get lizard man.

does anyone know how?...thankyou  

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE:does anyone know how Lizard man is aquired?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 11:39:04 AM »
This got me a bit, too. To get Lizard Man, you have to completely beat Subchapter 2. To get Subchapter 2, you must be an Edgemaster and have beaten Stage 3 of Chapter 4 at least 3 times. Subchapter 2's shop also has most of the characters' weird weapons.  
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
RE: does anyone know how Lizard man is aquired?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 05:12:08 PM »
I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, but I'm at level 75, have subchapter 2,
and beat each of the four edgemasters in both the normal and extra missions.

So subchapter 2 shows up as blue, but I have no lizardman.... has this happened to anyone else?
Am I missing something?  The only levels not 'blue' for me are Subchapters 3 and 4 and Chapter 8.

Edit: Clarification

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
RE: does anyone know how Lizard man is aquired?
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2003, 05:45:12 PM »
Heh, I just cleared the board (all blue)....  The last stage I played was Chapter 8 Stage 5 Extra Mission.
That happens to be the stage where one fights nothing but lizardmen.  When I cleared it, lizardman was selectable.
Sooooooo, my guess is that completely clearing chapter 8 stage 5 is a requirement of some kind for lizardman
(and that it was a coincidence that that was the last mission for my completion of the weapon master mode)

Edit: formatting

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
RE:does anyone know how Lizard man is aquired?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 07:24:42 AM »
I assume that you had to beat all the other missions, as well. I had beaten everything on the board before I had even gotten Subchapter 2.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill