Author Topic: WTF ! I can't rent Madworld, Deadly Creatures, or House of Dead Overkill  (Read 1340 times)

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
Ok so yesterday I traded some games at local place called Entertainmart and got $26. (gamestop would have given me $20) I wanted to use that money to rent Madworld, or House of the Dead overkill, or Deadly Creatures. I wasn't picky If they didn't have one in stock I would pick the other. Those 3 games I am very curious about and since right now I'm light on extra money renting is the only solution. I am also on spring break so I want to spend that time with some gaming.

So I go to blockbuster nearest to my mom's house and they don't carry any of those 3 games. They got Dead Rising but I don't care about that crap.
I go to Hollywood video and same thing, and I go to another blockbuster which is one of those game zone ones and they don't carry any of those games either.

WTF  >:( >:( >:( !!! I would understand if they were rented out, but they don't carry ANY of the 3 and have no plans for them either.

I went to best buy and used debit card and cash about bought Pikmin New play Controls. I traded in Okami, Daffy Duck amuck, and Ghost Squad if your curious.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Spinnzilla

• Hippie Kaiju
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
It means you should buy them.  :P
Who wants heroine brownies?

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
Dear Live Journal: