Author Topic: Does the Wii Trailer Remind anyone else of Gameboy from Caption N?  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Seriously enough.  When I saw that trailer, especially with the balls shooting about, my first thought was "Cool" then "Hey that's just like Gameboy [from Captian N]." (We should be a really funny smash brother character.)

Edit:  I misspelled Captian in the Title.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
RE:Does the Wii Trailer Remind anyone else of Gameboy from Captian N?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 08:11:52 AM »
sadly, i dont remember that show enough. i was very young when it aired, though i do remember enough of it to remember what gameboy looked like. also how much of a punk Simon Belmont was, and how DUMB they made mega man out to be, and i remember mega girl too lol.
hell i can even remember the last episode i saw. it was a two parter andi  only saw the first part, they landed in a jungle and there was DK, giant as all hell...then "to be coninued..." .
i miss that show. know where i can get it on dvd (if available)? and speakiing of cartoons, im on my way to barns & noble before work to pick up the Super Mario Bros. Super Show bliss....
man i really have to dress up as captain n again for hallowen lol, i should get a posse together and just go as the cast of that show
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
RE: Does the Wii Trailer Remind anyone else of Gameboy from Captian N?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 08:16:07 AM »
Personally it reminded me of that Pixar logo with the lamp bouncing down the I in Pixar.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Does the Wii Trailer Remind anyone else of Gameboy from Captian N?
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 10:41:38 AM »
Yeah I can see that.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Does the Wii Trailer Remind anyone else of Gameboy from Captian N?
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 02:15:32 PM »
You still have captain misspelled in the title :P

I haven't ever heard what you're talking about, though.  What is it?
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>