Author Topic: Mafia XLII: Animal Crossing - New Leaf, Old Feuds. Sign-Ups are Closed!  (Read 20862 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Well, it is an idea I am introducing at the last moment. 75% of the other players have yet to choose or create an avatar because of it. For all I know, this could be met with more resistance. So, you've got time but I am hoping it can be arranged.

You could always just save a copy of the avatar and then upload it to Photobucket or an image site like it to create a more permanent link to it. In any case, don't rush it until you are sure that it will work. If you do create a link to it in a photobucket account, I can test that link for my avatar and make sure it displays the ClexYoshi picture before you change anything on your end.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Also, good news! It turns out my friend still had his Vita wallpaper. :3

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Cool. That's why I was making the announcement and giving out the warning about doing this. I'm not going to change anyone's avatar until I know it is safe to avoid losing some kind of link or data that the person doesn't have anymore access to or knows how to relink to it.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.