Author Topic: The Drunken Lucario  (Read 196068 times)

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Lucario's thread!!
« Reply #425 on: March 04, 2015, 09:33:48 PM »
rvb memes
and halo
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #426 on: March 10, 2015, 12:29:56 AM »
memes!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #427 on: March 10, 2015, 12:34:53 AM »
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #428 on: March 10, 2015, 12:35:53 AM »
memes
Made you look ****.

Offline Captain Khushrenada

• I think you look like Cap'n Crunch.
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 10, 2015, 01:01:04 AM »
And what is the @#$!#$%@#$$% point of this #$%$%^#$%^#$%^ thread?! I never seen such a @$%@!@#$ of @#$%@$&^%#! What a #@$@#$%^ waste of @#$%!# cyberspace!

I mean, he's just posting @#$%#$% "memes" and !#$!#$%$@#@% broken image links! How is this a #$@#@$%^ thing?!  :-\
You're all a bunch of filthy whores!

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #430 on: March 10, 2015, 08:22:48 PM »
Get out of here you drunken idiot!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: The chruch of Lucario
« Reply #431 on: March 12, 2015, 12:50:35 AM »
Here's my assignment for English, a character development for peeta from the hunger games (not my choice)
Any feedback?

Peeta, is a male character from the Best-selling book The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The book, set in a dystopia-like future, the government forces lesser countries (districts) to compete in a cruel, Gladiator like games that forces teenagers to kill each other. The Children (tributes), a boy and a girl from each district, are randomly selected to fight for their survival against each other to the death.
Peeta, is a sixteen year old boy who was apprenticed to his father in a bakery. The heavy-lifting made him strong, and the delicate pastry’s made him slow but skilful. As a boy, peeta develops in the chapter where katniss reflects over who he is. The Baker boy. The boy who gave her bread when she was starving, against the will of his mother. Showing his caring interior towards katniss. Over the Reaping’s Peeta puts up a shy, strong type character to confuse other players and to try to win over katniss with kindness. Peeta however did show strength of mind, when on the train, when Haymitch (the mentor) was drunk and not listening. “Suddenly he lashes out at the glass in Haymitch’s hand. It shatters on the floor…”(pg.65)  This part of the book shows that Peeta however shy, will stand up for himself when the need arises.
Before the games, Peeta realises that he has to impress the crowd in order to survive. In the parade, Cinna (the stylist) decides that the pair would work well in matching outfits. To represent their district better, instead of coal uniforms to set them apart, Cinna sets them on fire. Katniss is afraid and scared in this scene. So Peeta holds her hand to comfort her. “He grabs my right hand in his left and we look to Cinna for comfort”.(Pg.80)Again Peeta is trying to comfort Katniss in a time of need. During the training Peeta stays with her and they learn skills together and defend themselves against the other tributes. This escalates further during the interview.
During the interview, Katniss goes first with her dazzling dress and wins over the crowd. Peeta is the last person to be interviewed, on stage the announcer talks about his home life and brings up the topic of love. Peeta seems fidgety when he says this so he presses. “Handsome lad like you must be someone?”
“Well there is this one girl,”
“Here’s what you do, you win the game and then she can’t refuse eh?”
“It’s not that simple”
“Why not?”
“Because she came here with me”.(Pg.151) In this scene, Peeta is talking about Katniss and how he loves her, but he can never her.  Pulling in the crowd with his lovey-dovey charade.  This further proves how Peeta’s thinking has developed, Peeta without his training would never have thought to do this.  Now Katniss has to follow along to win sponsors from the crowd. Clearly Peeta’s thinking has changed a lot.
With the training and interviews done, the games are now here for Peeta.  But Peeta now has a strategy, draw in sponsors with his love story, and ‘join’ the strongest competitors. When the games star, Katniss doesn’t know where Peeta is, so he disappears for a while without any related text. But when Katniss is hunted down by Careers, she finds out Peeta is with them. She is devastated, and when she meets Rue she hatches a plan to destroy the Careers. She drops a tracker-jacker nest on their heads, causing serious injury and death to those below, including Peeta.
Peeta is seriously injured and when he tries to protect Katniss from Cato stabbing her, Cato slashes a gaping wound in his abdomen. This distraction allows Katniss to escape. Peeta still manages to run away in the cave and heal, Katniss finds him and   nurses him back to health. Which leads to some interesting character development, such a finding out they ‘like’ each other and the story about Katniss’s goat. Later over the PA system they find out that two tributes from the same district can win.
Finally when Peeta is healed, they head out to find the final contestants. Eventually only Cato is left but after a couple of skirmishes, both parties back off from each other until the mutations arrive. A final surprise from the game makers hoping for a blood bath. Cato is gravely wounded and feigns unconsciousness. Peeta and Katniss head to high ground and start to pick the mutations off. Katniss then finishes off Cato after finding him still alive. But in a final cruel twist of fate, the announcer says there can now only be one winner. Shock. That is what they feel, but Peeta agrees with Katniss’s plan to eat poison berries to kill each other. Threatened with no winner, the game makers submit to their will, meaning they both win.

After the games and the lovey-dovey interviews, the train ride home is solemn and sad. Peeta talks about their acting and says he never was. Saying he loves her and wants to know what she feels.  Katniss says she doesn’t know.
“Well let me know when you work it out”.(Pg.435) Leaving the book on a note of dread, because they know that they have done something that is traitorous in the world of the Capitol.

In conclusion, Peeta is smart, quirky, strong and solemn. He shows a tender heart, but can be rock solid when the need arises. Over the course of the games he has changed from a generally nice guy to a love crazed killer that would do anything to protect Katniss. This may lead to tragedy in the future, as Katniss is not a clingy person and may move on. In short it will be interesting to see what happens in the next book, of these two ‘love-struck’ killers. 
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 12, 2015, 12:53:51 AM »
Sorry to hear about the broken leg.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #433 on: March 13, 2015, 12:39:57 AM »
Wat?
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 13, 2015, 01:29:06 AM »
If you've got a crutch, I would think you'd have a broken leg.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #435 on: March 15, 2015, 07:16:28 PM »
Ha< I'm not falling for that! 8)
Khush got defeated!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #436 on: March 17, 2015, 12:42:37 AM »
seriously tho khush wat do u think?
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 17, 2015, 01:01:47 AM »
Well, you said you changed the thread title in another thread but it still says crutch so I guess I was wrong. It must be your arm that is broken and not your leg and that's why you've been unable to type a corrected title here then.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #438 on: March 17, 2015, 08:34:00 PM »
It says Church... r u blind?
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 17, 2015, 10:35:55 PM »
I guess so because the only place I see church is in your single post.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 17, 2015, 10:37:14 PM »
I'm curious what a "chruch" is. Is it a Pokemon? A buddy from your animal village? Perhaps a potion or spell in Super Mario RPG 2?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

« Reply #441 on: March 18, 2015, 12:41:51 PM »
maybe he is dyslexic? That wouldn't explain it either.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 19, 2015, 05:03:26 AM »
I'm not sure how far along you are, but you should consider an edit, such as this:

Peeta is a male character from "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. In the book, set in a dystopian future, the government forces teenagers from lesser countries (districts) to compete in cruel, gladiator-like games to the death. The children (tributes), a boy and a girl from each district, are randomly selected to fight for their survival against each other.

"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 19, 2015, 05:10:24 AM »
Is Zap plagiarizing from third grade book reports now? I mean it's still better than like 40% of the posts here, but come on.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 19, 2015, 05:12:32 AM »
This is the part where you need to hit Pg Up on your keyboard a couple times
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 19, 2015, 05:16:17 AM »
Sorry gramps, but I have a computer made in the last hundred years so I don't have a Pg Up key. I do have Esc and Ctrl, though.

J.P. Corbran

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 19, 2015, 05:19:19 AM »
ok, the guy posted his english paper above, so i posted a revised version for him to look at, and not plagialrzi- whatever

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 19, 2015, 05:30:27 AM »
Why would anyone want help with English homework from us? I've seen NWR's internal data and it shows over 60% of the people who visit this site are functionally illiterate.

J.P. Corbran

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 19, 2015, 05:42:58 AM »
Why would anyone want help with English homework from us? I've seen NWR's internal data and it shows over 60% of the people who visit this site are functionally illiterate.

What's the deal with functionally illiterate? Have you ever heard of someone being dysfunctionally illiterate?

*whiny voice* Hey buddy, can ya help me here? I just discovered I'm dysfunctionally illiterate!

bass notes: brn-brn-brn-brn! [fade out to black]

bass notes: br-dun br-dun bum bum [fade in]

George: Have you seen this?

Jerry: No, I haven't

George: It says here you can get a bonus tax return if you test positively as dysfunctionally illiterate

Jerry: Well that sounds like a plan

[studio chuckles]

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 19, 2015, 05:52:04 AM »
It just means they're able to make a go of it. They might not be able to read, but they've got perseverance, they plow ahead and live their life anyway. It's kind of heroic when you think about it, they don't let something small like not being able to read prevent them from being who they want to be.

J.P. Corbran