Author Topic: DS v.s. PSP  (Read 2964 times)

DS v.s. PSP
« on: July 01, 2006, 05:30:22 PM »
Has noone seriously made this thread yet? If so, o well.

I personally beleive the ds is greater than the psp. It has more fun games. Thats about it for me. I like some of the games for the PSP, but it just doesnt have enough. Also, it costs too much; and has some things you dont have to have. Sure the graphcs are a lot better, but as nintendo is trying to point out to the masses, graphics arent everything.

This is just my opinion. Why reading, heres a video to go along with the war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYnqCm0uE4
We will rise from the litter boxes, and send humans into the doghouses.          BEWARE!!!!! ....                                    Muah ha ha!!!!

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
RE: DS v.s. PSP
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 05:37:50 PM »
MORTAL KOMBAT!

~Carmine M. Red
Kairon@aol.com
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

RE:DS v.s. PSP
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 05:43:40 PM »
Mortal Kombat!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI

Sorry, just felt like doing it.
We will rise from the litter boxes, and send humans into the doghouses.          BEWARE!!!!! ....                                    Muah ha ha!!!!

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 08:54:48 PM »
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 06:19:30 AM »
We need a more powerful way to search the forums.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 09:12:04 AM »
We have, it's called moderators. If your thread gets locked there already was a previous one :p.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 09:21:44 AM »
And it would be helpful if the Moderators(and armchair moderators ) would provide link to the previous relevant thead<thanx Athrun>, that way people know where they should have been looking and can direct all their replies to the correct thread.

Offline rossi46

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 09:42:34 AM »
I got a DS on release, but I traded it for a PSP because of the racing games available for it. All my gaming life, I've been daydreaming about how cool it would be to play a proper handheld racing game. I've since bought Toca Racing Driver 2, World Rally Championship, Wipeout Pure, Colin Mcrae Rally, Ridge Racer, F1 Challenge and Burnout Legends. I'm in heaven when it comes to racers, but, tbh, there's not much else going for it that takes my fancy. Now that I've satisfied my thirst for racers, I"m looking longingly at DS Castlevania....  
Korean food is great! : It's the dog's bollocks...

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 12:53:51 PM »
You should also try Metroid Prime Hunters, the best shooter on it. Mario Kart DS, that is an extremely good game, New Super Mario bros. , Phoneix Wright, and Kirby Canvas Curse is a fun game. If you are looking for a fun and extremely challenging game, try Trauma Center: Under the Knife. There are many other good games, but i dont want to think of them right now.

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 02:11:41 PM »

Originally posted by: BlackNMild2k1
And it would be helpful if the Moderators(and armchair moderators ) would provide link to the previous relevant thead<thanx Athrun>, that way people know where they should have been looking and can direct all their replies to the correct thread.

You make a good point. I hope you like your new position as Chief Forum Officer...

...of YEAH RIGHT.

Muhahahahahaha.

/Lock.
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!