Author Topic: Weirdest Side Quest  (Read 5262 times)

Offline TheOnionMan

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« on: February 11, 2003, 01:09:03 PM »
Ok I am really bored and all confused about Zelda and the WW preorder disc and I don't know what I feel like so I thought I should just get my mind off STUFF.  I wanted to know what the weirdest side quest or thing you have ever done in a zelda game is. From the most disturbing to the most funny, I DON'T CARE!
Some people are just goobers..

Offline RahXephon

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 03:50:37 PM »
Well i wouldn't call it a quest, but i have spent over 30 minutes beating the invincible chickens....... it was fun.  By the way, big Invader Zim fan too, assuming that is where your dumb as a moose thing orientates from.  You should check out Vasquez's other works too, which include Jhonny: The Homicidal Maniac (one of the best series of books ever), Squee which is very funny, I Feel sick nicest of all his drawings, and possibly the worst comic ever made on purpose, whose name escapes me at the time.  Anyway, thats all i could think of at the moment.
Fry's Grandma in the past-"Killed., In an atomic Blast.... No sir I don't take much comfort in the fact the trigger function worked perfectly."
Fry-"There there, if it makes you feel any better, his body was vaporized, so there's no chance of him coming back as a zombie."
Fry's Grandma-"I'm no

Offline Lao-tzu

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 04:38:47 PM »
Well, that Kafei/ kid/woman/mask/thief/marrage quest was a doozy.

If anyone's playing the import Zelda... could you tell me (And please don't give details, surprizes are what makes games great)

But are there a lot of quirky side quest?    (*crosses fingers*)
Name: Aaron
Town: Hobbiton

Offline TheOnionMan

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2003, 07:32:41 AM »
RahXephon I think we are very much alike. By looking at your quote I noticed you are an anime fan. ME TOO! (I hope we are allowed to post a little off topic, I'm a newb) What are the animes you have seen? I have done the same "battling" the chickens thing you have done LOL.   And I know this isn't a side quest but I did enjoy sniping Tingle's balloon down from as far a distance as I could. =)
Some people are just goobers..

Offline RahXephon

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2003, 02:51:32 PM »
haha, i knew i wasn't alone, the chickens are justed tainted with evil, it almost addictive.  Anyway animes i have watched, okay prepare for a list:

Serial Experiments Lain; Shin Seiki Evangelion(Neon Genesis); Martian Succesor Nadesico; Blue Submarine No.6; The Visions of Escaflowne; RahXephon; Noir; Haibane Renmei; Trifun; Chobits; Witch Hunter Robin; FLCL; Now and Then, Here and There; El Hazard(all the versions); Dragon Half; Love Hina (again all the spin offs); Vampire Princess Miyu; Gasaraki; Bubble Gum Crisis (and BBC 2040); Tokto Mew Mew (what has been released anyway); all the Gundams (including the new japanese one called Seed); all the tenchi's (which include Muyo, Muyo TV, Tokyo and GXP); Record of Lodoss Wars; CardCaptor Sakura; Cowboy Bebop; X/1999.  

Well thats not all, but all i can remeber.  Also so as not to tottaly veer of topic, i did like making that king Goron dance in Oot.  It was just stupid and funny.  I did that wayyyyyy to many times and got wayyyyyy to amused.  and the music was cool too there, but i HATED that owl.  By the 3rd time playing through, i was trying to shoot him with the sling shot.
If you need any recomandations for anime, ALL OF THEM AND MORE.  My favorite three studios are Clamp; Bones and Gainax.  Well thats all Onion man, if this is too far off topic, Bloodworth will say and we can start an anime section under general topics.  Later man.  
Fry's Grandma in the past-"Killed., In an atomic Blast.... No sir I don't take much comfort in the fact the trigger function worked perfectly."
Fry-"There there, if it makes you feel any better, his body was vaporized, so there's no chance of him coming back as a zombie."
Fry's Grandma-"I'm no

Offline joshnickerson

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 03:41:20 PM »
I would have to say getting some paper for the creature in the toilet in Majora's Mask...

Offline ShanD

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2003, 11:42:32 PM »
And I'd have to agree with the person above me. Next oddest isnt really a sidequest, but I like to piss off the chickens in OOTs Koriki (or whatever) Village and see how long I can stay alive without being hit by a killer demented chicken of death.
hay guyzz wuts goin on in dis sig

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2003, 12:03:57 PM »
Yeah!

I'd say getting paper for the hand in the toilet of the stock pot inn.

First time i say that hand . . . I dunno but it was really weird.

I enjoy having the chicken's attack me and dodge all of them.
Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac

Offline Volvagia

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2003, 11:14:35 AM »
I think the wierdest thing I have ever done in a zelda game is kill all the alians at the ranch in majoras mask...

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2003, 04:01:23 PM »
Turning Talon from a Racoon to a human with the "magic mushroom"  in Link's Awakening.  
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline loserfish13

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2003, 05:34:16 PM »
I've spent a long time trying to escape the Wishing Well of Death while being chased by Evil Chickens. I also have spent a long time trying to catch the fisherman guy's hat. That is a lot of fun. Oh and in Link's Awakening I like stealing stuff just so I will die.

And riding Epona in Lon Lon Ranch being chased by chickens. HAHA! THEY CAN'T HURT ME!! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!
Animal Crossing:
Name: pj
Town: terrytwn

My collection:
myurl

My Wishlist:
my

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
Weirdest Side Quest
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2003, 04:26:24 PM »

Originally posted by: loserfish13
I've spent a long time trying to escape the Wishing Well of Death while being chased by Evil Chickens. I also have spent a long time trying to catch the fisherman guy's hat. That is a lot of fun. Oh and in Link's Awakening I like stealing stuff just so I will die.

And riding Epona in Lon Lon Ranch being chased by chickens. HAHA! THEY CAN'T HURT ME!! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!

Haha! You're a funny guy! I forgot about those things
Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac