Author Topic: Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 3.  (Read 71517 times)

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Mafia LXXXV: Metroid Dread. Day 3.
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2020, 06:53:05 AM »
Vote Bshy

Protection for myself. Plus i am deftionly not deleter.
Made you look ****.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2020, 08:17:37 AM »
Vote Bshy

Protection for myself. Plus i am deftionly not deleter.

Ahh you hammered me and was the last vote so I guess I am out of the game.  Good job on targeting little ol' me without having more discussion. I hope life treats you well.   

I highly doubt Ridley (doctor) will save me from the vote out but I guess we shall see come tomorrow.

If you do decide not to save me my advice to Ridley is this. Save someone not being voted for . So don't save me or Lucario. If you don't save Lucario and there is some sort of kill on him from Omega Pirate then he won't be able to make it to the next day and claim that the Federation went after him and act all townie like.  Instead if you don't save me protect Mother Brain so at the very least you will something to go on come tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 08:41:37 AM by BeautifulShy »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2020, 09:52:54 AM »
If a player with night actions gets voted out in the day such as a Samus, Omega Pirate or Godfather then their hit action will not happen at night. Because they died in the day portion, I do not consider that player alive or active to participate at night.

Thanks to K for confirming (and BS for prompting).
This was the logical assumption of timing between day/night actions.

However, the real question is what happens if there are two kills at night. For example, if Omega Pirate kills Samus on the same night that Samus kills Mother Brain, will Mother Brain still die or does killing Samus at the same time prevent her night order from being successful? I assume both kills go through.

The game will get harder from here. A recommendation to my fellow space pirates is that staying silent and/or abstaining from voting is NOT helpful. Federation members and bounty hunters love isolation, because it elps to give them anonymity and security.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 10:00:13 AM by ejamer »
NNID: ejamer

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2020, 10:08:49 AM »
While I was sleeping the Majority Vote Rule came to pass.

Vote Tally:

BeautifulShy - 9
Lucario - 3

That majority vote has now lasted for 90 minutes so this day has now ended. Night actions are due in 12 hours from this post.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.