Author Topic: FZERO GX  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Swordsplay

• Burninating the country side
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
FZERO GX
« on: September 11, 2003, 06:51:42 AM »
Hi Everyone, im a brand new user to this forum, and im excited to be apart of your team.

I was wondering (whoever owns GX) how far they are in the game.

Ive gotten really far, and if i mentioned some of it, it would ruin a lot of surprizes, but if you really want to know, ask me in private so it wont ruin someone elses fun.

So far I love this game, and kick major butt at it.

Nice to meet everyone.
Swordsplay, the great and cool almighty quote giver.  Ask and then you shall receive.  

-quote by manunited4eva22-
Would you like to spam some more with some blankety blank blank blank?
-end quote-

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE:FZERO GX
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 07:39:32 AM »
I have every racer, and have beaten 3 track ghosts.

Lily is my fav.  BUNNY FLASH!

Now only one more Master Cup and I can get the AX tracks
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Sirmorphix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 08:21:59 AM »
In between, F-Zero GX, Soul Calibur 2, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, SSX3 and NFS:Underground.  I've finished about 3 cups and 5 or so stories in F-Zero GX.  I'm looking forward to some of these projects wrapping up (namely SSX3, which rocks by the way) so that I can get a chance to sink my teeth into some more F-Zero.
---
Electronic Arts Canada
---

Offline DRJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 09:25:32 AM »
Ive beaten all 5 cups on master, and finished story mode on normal. I have beaten a few chapters on hard and only chapter 2 on very hard.

I use the Frost Lynx G4 custom machine which is really nice. Handles nice and has a cruising speed of 1124 mph.

I have unlocked all ghosts except for Double Branches and Trident. I cant figure out what I am doing wrong on Trident since I hit the boosts and use my own boosts like crazy and still finish off by 15 seconds of the ghost time. And my car goes like 100 mph faster than the ghost car. If anyone has unlocked that ghost post some tips.

I defeated the ghost on the first track for Ruby (mute city i think).

I also got the old big blue music which is cool.
Ralph: Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!