Author Topic: X-2 : The SPOILER I've seen it topic  (Read 8696 times)

Offline Darc Requiem

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
X-2 : The SPOILER I've seen it topic
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2003, 06:50:06 PM »

Originally posted by: Nintendo Gamecube
*looks up*Yes, Mystique is a very "special" character. Can't keep my eyes off her*looks up*

Any ways, I thought the movie was great. Humans pretty much got their butts whiped, and I think X-3 should return to their mutant vs. mutant style. I'd like the introduction of Sinister and/or Apocolypse in that part. Mainly because those are the two best badass villains next to Magneto.

About Phenoix, they could have it that she's been manipulated to Magneto's/Sinister's/Apocolypse's side into Dark Pheonix, so the X-men gang must duke it out against them. I'd also like Toad and Sabretooth to come back; they didn't officially die in X1, and Sabretooth is Wolverine's nemesis. It's a sad thing that Deathstrike died (I never knew she had healing powers like Wolverine), she kicked ass.

Was it just me, or did the healing process of Wolverine go tooo quick. He's pretty much undestructable.

P.S. Iron blood thing was smart and kick ass.

Yeah I felt bad about Deathstrike too, at the moment Wolverine killed her, her eyes turned brown and it looked like she had no idea what was going on. Its like she woke up form Strykers control 5 seconds too late. As far as her healing abilities, as far as I know someone correct me if I'm wrong, Lady Deathstrike had no healing factor. I think they just added it to the movie to make her fight with Wolverine more interesting. In the comics Wolverine and her used to have a thing together....of course Wolvie has scored with numerous women...too many to name actually. Anyway I would have much rather have had them kill Toad instead of Deathstrike.....but thats just me. Anyway a Dark Phoenix themed movie would be cool. I hope Colussus has a bigger role....seeing him in X2 for the little time he was in there was cool though. Cyclops did have a small role in X2 but they had to make room for Iceman and Pyro. Speaking Cyclops...I wonder if his brother would ever make an appearance.....but thats another X-series. I haven't collected comics in quite sometime. Does Havoc still lead X-Factor?

Darc Requiem
"Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding."

Offline DRJ

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2003, 09:50:53 AM »
I thought the movie was very good. Much better than the first one. It was nice to see some cameo appearance by people and they didnt waste time introducing them.  Just a few second of collossus and shadow cat. I didnt even notice jubilee.

Gambit would be a nice addition in the next movie. As for phoenix I think they will just have jean grey getting really powerful and not being able to control her powers and skip the whole possessed by a god entity part of the story. That would make follow with what we already saw in the movie with jean getting powerful and fire glowing from her eyes. Its not like she is partially possessed already.

Does anyone know if the x-kid that wolverine is carrying at the end(the one with the lizard tongue) is a real character or if he is just made up???

Hopefully it wont be three more years for the next movie.
Ralph: Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2003, 11:32:38 AM »
seriously one of the best action movies i have ever seen. i would say top 5.....just perfect (for me anyways). i like that they dont follow the comics, cuz the comics seem to just go in circles. i like their approach, but i want more mutants. gambit and beast would be nice.  
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline K-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2003, 06:29:51 PM »
Well the surprise ending, was no surprise to me. As soon as I saw Jean use her powers and she like had the fire in her eyes. I imediatly thought "She is going to turn into the Phoenix by the end of the movie". And I said that to my old girl, who I went to see it with. And at the end it was her either under the water or a reflection.

Then at the end I heard a man say, "I can't beleive she kiled herself!". I laughed and said "She didn't." and he said "What do you mean?" and I replyed back to him, "Just wait for the 3rd!".
Australia -4- Life

i know who you are...
...the leader of my soul...
...you can't kill me...
...im immortal!!!

Offline Okiva77

• View Profile
RE: X-2 : The SPOILER I've seen it topic
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2003, 07:57:04 PM »
Sandra Bullock does NOT play Rogue in X-men; it's oscar winner Anna Paquin.
Doesn't anyone think before they post?
Iceman is HOT.
And did anyone else find it hilarious when Scott was all aghast when Jean as Xavier said goodbye? That look was priceless.
I cannot wait for X3! I hope that Phoenix kicks ass, that Storm will go all out, that Rogue and Bobby see more action, and that Gambit, Jubilee, and Beast make their rightful debuts.
AC info
Town:Zanzibar
Character:Johnny

"i'm walking through the desert, and i am not frightened
although it's hot.
i have all that i requested, and
i do not want what i haven't got."

(god bless you, sinead)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2003, 07:09:05 AM »

Originally posted by: Okiva77
Iceman is HOT.

right.........
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine