Author Topic: The latest podcast. Episode 84  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Dan_Flyhight

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
The latest podcast. Episode 84
« on: January 31, 2008, 10:39:05 PM »
Did anyone listen to the last 10 seconds of the podcast? "I got a joke for you. Two men standing on a bridge. One said the water's deep. One said the water's cold. I think one of 'em is from Arkansas."

What the heck does that mean?!? In my tired/hyper confused/silly state I laugh everytime I hear it, but I have no idea. I don't get it.
If ever the acid-spitting llamas ever engulf your esophagus out of fear for their own pancreas, you know who to call...

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE: The latest podcast. Episode 84
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 12:26:03 AM »
They're on a bridge, neither of them can feel the water, but the Arkansas moron still insists it's cold.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 03:53:22 AM »
Jonny's Slingblade impressions are pretty good.

Offline Dan_Flyhight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 01:27:37 AM »
Not to mention the drunkedness of Dr. Pepper and whatever was mixed with it. lol I wonder if he did Slingblade drunk?
If ever the acid-spitting llamas ever engulf your esophagus out of fear for their own pancreas, you know who to call...

Offline bgrugby60

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »
I just got the podcast today and that is what led me to join the forum, although the Magic: The Gathering talk did disturb me hehe.  But I did love the discussion about "snakers" and Mario Kart DS. I tried to form my own "ladder league" where "snakers" were not allowed and "snakers would still join and think that others do not notice it.

BTW, I have an idea what was mixed with the Dr. Pepper and it is delicious.