Author Topic: I can buy a Wii  (Read 2263 times)

Offline SgtShiversBen

• I'M NOT AN ALIEN!!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
I can buy a Wii
« on: October 16, 2006, 10:11:35 AM »
If I didn't spend the $350 for rent :S
"The next step is already being prepared for Revolution. [It's] not just a portable, not just a console -- it's exactly what we wanted in that it's the birth of a completely new platform." - Youichi Wada [Square Enix]

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE: I can buy a Wii
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 10:17:44 AM »
time to get more roommates...

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 10:17:54 AM »
I can buy a PS3 if I didn't need food, water, rent, heat and gas.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline SgtShiversBen

• I'M NOT AN ALIEN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 10:35:01 AM »
Same here!  I should just live in a box.  The PS3 can keep me warm during the winter.

Stupid life.
"The next step is already being prepared for Revolution. [It's] not just a portable, not just a console -- it's exactly what we wanted in that it's the birth of a completely new platform." - Youichi Wada [Square Enix]

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE:I can buy a Wii
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 10:54:42 AM »

Originally posted by: SgtShiversBen
Same here!  I should just live in a box.  The PS3 can keep me warm during the winter.

Stupid life.

A box with an electrical outlet, I hope. And a flat-screen plasma TV (since a normal "tube" box won't fit into a box without pushing you out into the cold winter outside). Otherwise, the PS3 won't do much good.
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline SgtShiversBen

• I'M NOT AN ALIEN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 11:46:01 AM »
...it'll be a big box with a hamster at the wheel!

...okay..50 hamsters

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:52:14 PM »
Actually, with the amount of heat the PS3 will likely generate, you could sleep quite comfortably on it with a dead rat for a pillow and some newspaper for a blanket.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64