Author Topic: Elebits  (Read 5671 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Elebits
« on: June 28, 2007, 02:30:25 PM »
Their Small and Look Like Pikmin. Elebits.

A game with everything every a 10 year old kid would want. Destuction and a whole lot of it.

Game Play: Elebits is a simple level base game with the goal of collecting elebit (little electric producing creatures)
When u collect them u gain watts. In each level you need a certain amount of watts to energize objects
around the room and eventually enought to procede to the next level. There are also other objectives such
as "Do not break 7 objects in the room".

Sound: Most of the levels come with their own music. After you unlock this music you are able to play it
in any of the levels you have completed or will be completing. The sound is unique and some songs can be enjoyable.
but none are worth a 10 out of 10.

Control: The control scheme is simple. The A or B button is used to throw furniture and capture elebits. With the
Nunchuck attached the control stick is used to to move around the rooms, the C button allows you to stretch so u can see higher and the Z button crouches to see underneath shelves etc...

Lastibility: The game can last you a long time if you enjoy chasing little creatures that cause you to destroy rooms of a house. But the game can get quite repetitive from chasing Elibits over and over again. Different modes that you can unlock for each level make the game more interesting, But some of these
also get repetitive because the level does not change.

Overall it is a game that you can take your anger out on. I recommend you rent it. But it is not worth the $50.

Final Score: 6/10

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE: Elebits
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 09:43:29 PM »
I think it's a seven.

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 02:48:56 AM »
it could be i should have gave it a 6.5  

Offline matt oz

• APPLES!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 05:41:29 AM »
I'd give it a 4.  I got a Wii game for Christmas and exchanged it for Elebits.  I played Elebits for 3 days, and never went back.  It was awful.
Wii Code:  7894 - 4898 - 7716 - 3649

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 06:25:38 AM »
its a game that some people like and some people don't. I was in the middle.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »
Personally, I liked everything about this game but the gameplay.  Thats why I hold hope for Dewy's Adventures.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline matt oz

• APPLES!
    • View Profile
RE:Elebits
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 07:22:48 AM »

Originally posted by: Patchkid15
its a game that some people like and some people don't. I was in the middle.

The thing is, I thought I would love it.  I thought it would be a lot like 'Katamari Damacy' which is probably my favorite 2000s video game series.  But the physics just made the game unplayable to me.  No matter how steady my hand was, I could never get toast in a toaster, or put dishes in the dishwasher, etc.  It had the unfortunate combination of being frustrating and pointless with very poor presentation.  
Wii Code:  7894 - 4898 - 7716 - 3649

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Elebits
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 05:45:18 AM »
I'd honestly give it a 10. I'll articulate my thoughts on why I like it later, but bottom line is I just have a ton of fun with it.