Author Topic: Episode 491: Apocalypse Direct  (Read 8989 times)

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 491: Apocalypse Direct
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2016, 10:24:05 PM »
Normally, LEGO City is too new to qualify, but it received by FAR the most nominations. With its relatively recent promotion to Nintendo Selects we were willing to allow it.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2016, 10:36:12 PM »
Conversely, the reason why I DON'T want Lego City: Undercover is because to me, the retroactives are the best opportunity to spur discussion about games that have had enough time passed to where it's a good revisit

Yeah, I think I would agree with that. But I also think it is such a good game that it should be talked about anyway.

wait, Lemonade and lolmonade are not the same person?  :Q :Q :Q

No, Lemonade is an imposter, I'm OG.

Its a coincidence. I didnt notice your very similar username until I had already joined.
Usually I use the name Lvaneede, but I think Lemonade is less confusing of a name.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »
Conversely, the reason why I DON'T want Lego City: Undercover is because to me, the retroactives are the best opportunity to spur discussion about games that have had enough time passed to where it's a good revisit

Yeah, I think I would agree with that. But I also think it is such a good game that it should be talked about anyway.

wait, Lemonade and lolmonade are not the same person?  :Q :Q :Q

No, Lemonade is an imposter, I'm OG.

Its a coincidence. I didnt notice your very similar username until I had already joined.
Usually I use the name Lvaneede, but I think Lemonade is less confusing of a name.

I'm being silly, please don't take my comment seriously  :D .  I found it funny when I first saw your username pop-up on the forums.

And I'll play Lego City: Undercover with the retroactive if just because it's out there and Cheap to obtain a copy, I'm just stating my preference for more flawed games.  Based on my limited memory of the game, I think my worst grievances were bad load times and a kind of empty world.  Otherwise, I think it was a goofy, fun open-world lego game with humor that's so bad it's funny.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2016, 04:48:51 PM »
Normally, LEGO City is too new to qualify, but it received by FAR the most nominations. With its relatively recent promotion to Nintendo Selects we were willing to allow it.
It's older then TWEWY was when it got nominated.