Author Topic: Goodbye Everyone or am I?  (Read 37978 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Everyone
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2009, 06:04:01 PM »
GP, I just wanted to let you know that even though someone went and changed my title WITHOUT MY CONSENT, I'm still your #1 fan at heart, even if not in title.
I am also upset with the person who changed your title.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »
It's been a week.  At this point Bill had 280 replies to his quitting thread.  Seems that Bill was more popular than GP.   :Q

not to mention that out of the 67 replies, about 23 of them are about Pro.

well.. pro is pretty popular..

It's been a week.  At this point Bill had 280 replies to his quitting thread.  Seems that Bill was more popular than GP.   :Q

not to mention that out of the 67 replies, about 23 of them are about Pro.

:Q

its true!

by the way, make that 25 post ;)
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2009, 12:39:29 AM »
OH GEEZ!

I'll totally miss you GP, but I totally understand scaling back. I've sort of..disappeared myself... for the past year or so... The truth is that just being here on this forum, or even on the internet takes a lot of energy and time, and those are finite resources to be balanced against any other things in our lives.  I guess some people would consider you being less on NWR as a good sign... But it isn't good for those of us you're leaving behind!

T_T

Hope you pop back in every once in awhile GP. I'll totally get Endless Ocean 2 in the hopes of playing with you. And good luck! because I bet that whatever it is you're leaving us for is probably uber awesome or something.

*sigh*

time is so cruel.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2009, 02:17:48 AM »
This isn't even a goodbye thread. She basically said "I'm leaving, but lol, not really. Only a bit."

Make a goodbye thread and stick to it, don't come back. Or if you do at least make a dupe.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2009, 02:29:26 AM »
Goodbye, thread.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2009, 02:27:03 PM »
OH GEEZ!

I'll totally miss you GP, but I totally understand scaling back. I've sort of..disappeared myself... for the past year or so... The truth is that just being here on this forum, or even on the internet takes a lot of energy and time, and those are finite resources to be balanced against any other things in our lives.  I guess some people would consider you being less on NWR as a good sign... But it isn't good for those of us you're leaving behind!

T_T

Hope you pop back in every once in awhile GP. I'll totally get Endless Ocean 2 in the hopes of playing with you. And good luck! because I bet that whatever it is you're leaving us for is probably uber awesome or something.

*sigh*

time is so cruel.

/cry

fixed

Goodbye, thread.

don't you dare!

This isn't even a goodbye thread. She basically said "I'm leaving, but lol, not really. Only a bit."

Make a goodbye thread and stick to it, don't come back. Or if you do at least make a dupe.

QFT
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2009, 04:41:14 PM »
Who do you think SilverGrey is?

Offline SilverGrey

• GP replacement
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »
Am I being discussed again?  I thought everyone agreed I was a spy for the Disney Company with the whole Epic Mickey announcement. 

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2009, 05:10:49 PM »
Am I being discussed again?  I thought everyone agreed I was a spy for the Disney Company with the whole Epic Mickey announcement. 

or thats what you want us to think...

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2009, 05:17:29 PM »
I think the forum community is just naturally keeping the balance.

A prominent female member of the community steps down and another arrives to take her place.

The balance is maintained and the community endures.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline SilverGrey

• GP replacement
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »

Being a Disney spy would be kinda fun, don't you think?  Seeing as they actually exist and all.  Anyhow, if I was spying, I don't know if this would be a good site to spy on, everyone disagrees about what they want.  So all I could report is there is no cohesive agreement on........well, anything.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2009, 05:21:36 PM »

Being a Disney spy would be kinda fun, don't you think?  Seeing as they actually exist and all.  Anyhow, if I was spying, I don't know if this would be a good site to spy on, everyone disagrees about what they want.  So all I could report is there is no cohesive agreement on........well, anything.

We all agree we want better 3rd party support on Wii.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2009, 05:22:01 PM »
There's a running gag that new members are dupes of existing members, especially if they are female members.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »
Athena was a dupe? Did Maxi find this out on the first date? ;)
My Game Collection

Offline SilverGrey

• GP replacement
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2009, 05:24:42 PM »

That's already in my next report.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2009, 05:26:11 PM »

Oh, and we all want Epic Mickey to be moar Epic. Since you are reporting to Disney and all I'm sure you can convince them to pile on the Epic ;)
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2009, 05:27:11 PM »
Mop_it_up means that whenever a girl forum member arrives everybody thinks they are a dupe even if that person isn't.

I haven't seen Athena on much lately.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline SilverGrey

• GP replacement
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »

Oh, and we all want Epic Mickey to be moar Epic. Since you are reporting to Disney and all I'm sure you can convince them to pile on the Epic ;)

"While Test Site B seems to lack cohesive agreement on the majority of presented topics, they do appear to desire a game that will be moar Epic.  Suggestions as to how this should be presented will be forthcoming, provided the topic can be broached to obtain the collective opinion, with minimal amount of disruption and lack of focus."

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2009, 05:44:21 PM »

except for Ian

Mop_it_up means that whenever a girl forum member arrives everybody thinks they are a dupe even if that person isn't.

actually you're wrong maxi. Everyone is a dupe of S-U-P-E-R

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »

Like The Princess. Everyone accused her of being a dupe or stalker or something. She still lurks here.

*Hi Princess!*
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
I think she WAS a stalker though. Wasn't she always viewing EasyCure's profile?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »
I look at people's profiles all the time. In fact, I should have been accused of being a stalker by now because of how often I view peoples profiles.
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2009, 06:32:50 PM »
I think she WAS a stalker though. Wasn't she always viewing EasyCure's profile?

Or your dupe trying to hide something...

I look at people's profiles all the time. In fact, I should have been accused of being a stalker by now because of how often I view peoples profiles.

I think you've already said that and we HAVE called you a stalker..

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2009, 06:34:59 PM »
Oh, right, that was my old title, wasn't it?
My Game Collection

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2009, 06:37:51 PM »

Yeah **** That ****!

*shifty eyess*
black fairy tales are better at sports