Author Topic: The greatest web comic of all time  (Read 2156 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
The greatest web comic of all time
« on: August 26, 2008, 03:24:13 AM »
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Maverick

• Internet newbie :-)
    • View Profile
Re: The greatest web comic of all time
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 03:43:41 AM »
No, for god's sake no.  Why did you bring this mess in here?  As many people as possible should keep their Boston and Shaun virginity for as long as possible.  This is the destroyer of souls.
Come play with my Twitter.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 05:04:35 AM »
No, for god's sake no.  Why did you bring this mess in here?  As many people as possible should keep their Boston and Shaun virginity for as long as possible.  This is the destroyer of souls.

Too late... :(

Really, I was expecting something. A RickRoll, a scare joke, a loud sound, something gross, ANYTHING that would make the experience of watching a bad comic at the very least enjoyable.

Plus, looking at the galleries this seems to be host for a gluttony/big belly fetish...
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Maverick

• Internet newbie :-)
    • View Profile
Come play with my Twitter.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »
I once found a blog that was all about making fun of terrible web comics and trolling their fans, but I forgot the address as well as where I found it.