Author Topic: Ah crap!  (Read 9026 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Ah crap!
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »
...I think that's a tramp stamp...

EasyCure's new car is a whore!

Well i wouldn't mind riding a whore for 30 mins before work every morning...
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »
The foot symbolizes being walked all over. TRAMPled indeed. or Foot Soldier company car.

Seriously though, Galants are nice cars from what I hear.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 09:02:59 PM »
The foot symbolizes being walked all over. TRAMPled indeed. or Foot Soldier company car.

Seriously though, Galants are nice cars from what I hear.

You're the only person to say that in the few weeks i've been looking for a car. The only reason I was looking into getting another Galant is because the '98G was my first car and considering it had over 100K miles when i got it back in like 2005, it lasted a pretty damn long time without any major problems. I changed the oil, tires, brakes and wipers myself whenever it needed them, and had to replace the battery and one of those little terminals that connects to the battery post once.. but that was it. Meanwhile My mothers Impala constantly had to be taken in for servicing becuase of warning lights, engine problems, power steering issues.. etc.

I just figured I'd try my luck with another Galant since its what I knew. My gf and her family insisted I look into getting a Honda, or Toyota, cuz they swear by them, and didn't seem to fond of Mitsubishis. Her older sisters first car was a Mitsu and it was horrible from what I hear, and now her younger sisters boyfriend is driving a Galant and its a peice of crap too.. But again, i'd rather just stick with something I know. Once I put a few more miles on it (its got about 80k now) i'll be sure to keep my eye on the timing belt, which was the demise of my last car, and get it replaced when it needs to be.

Even if this car only last me the 4 or 5 years that the other one did, i'll be happy with it considering i got it used and all. By then I'll hopefully be making better money than I am now and will have a little more money to spend on something thats actually NEW.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 10:05:03 PM »
I'm seriosuly only a couple months away from buying a 2003 Galant VR4, which is the twin-turbo 4WD version. Very nice cars.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 10:07:05 PM »
I'm seriosuly only a couple months away from buying a 2003 Galant VR4, which is the twin-turbo 4WD version. Very nice cars.

Join the club and get one with a tramp stamp! We can be hot sexy bitches riding around in hot sexy whore cars together!

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »
"Makin' some motherfuckin' money" - Butters
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2009, 09:54:56 AM »
"Makin' some motherfuckin' money" - Butters

Butters<3