Author Topic: Naruto: Clash of Ninja 3 Goes to Wii  (Read 7309 times)

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
RE:Naruto: Clash of Ninja 3 Goes to Wii
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 06:31:16 AM »

Originally posted by: WindyMan

Originally posted by: Jan-Su
Pale, is there an article somewhere about E3's statement? And blackfootsteps, are you certain that it will have at least a GC controller option? It can be easy to say anything here, but I can not and will not believe anything unless I have the actual proof, or official word as we draw nearer to its release.

*sighs and shakes his head in disgust* They think they're being so innovative for the English versions now by putting it on the Wii and adding Wii remote mini-games. If they're not making still a GC version, in my views, they're making a big mistake.

Oh, this just in to the Nintendo World Report newsdesk: Proof that there won't be a GameCube version!!

Proof:
Wii: HOT
GameCube: DEAD

Oh hey, here's some more proof!!

More proof:
Wii: PRINTS MONEY
GameCube: DEAD

Case closed.

QFGT!

Preach it, Windyman!
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Naruto: Clash of Ninja 3 Goes to Wii
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 07:10:22 AM »
Wii: HOT

Yeah, I've heard of cases where the Wii got so hot it damaged its case. That standby mode is nasty.

Offline Jan-Su

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 09:19:25 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
No article Jan, but I asked D3 myself.  Granted these were PR people, but they seemed to have been told what to say when that question was asked.

Yeah, like mercenaries. Doing simply what they're told, not asking more about what it is or if it's right or wrong.

Still, it's just not fair to the original Japanese series, and to those who don't have a Wii (at least, not yet). Money doesn't grow on trees, you know, and the Wii will probably still be more than $200 even by the end of this year.

As of now, only time can truly tell, though it does look like there might only be a Wii version, which is sad. Maybe trying to get a Wii isn't such a bad idea.

Speaking of money, can the Wii really print out its own? I thought something like that would have to be illegal.

Offline Jan-Su

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 09:25:09 AM »
Oops. Unless you mean it makes more money. Than that's different.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Naruto: Clash of Ninja 3 Goes to Wii
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »
You missed the meme, eh? When the DS started being successful people started posting a GIF of dollar bills coming out of the DS with Iwata and Miyamoto shouting "it prints money!!".

Offline Jan-Su

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 11:48:49 PM »
Ever since CON came out, I decided I wanted to collect all of the Naruto: Clash of Ninja series. Now, even if 3 and 4 are only going to the Wii, I will still keep to that goal.

Besides, I heard of something that will be free to download now. But after June 2007, it will cost 500 Wii points.