Author Topic: C STICK IS ACTING WEIRD  (Read 1591 times)

Offline pikatore

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
C STICK IS ACTING WEIRD
« on: June 09, 2006, 08:38:58 AM »
i have 4 gamecube controllers, and three of them are experiancing weird c stick response. the stick itself moves fine and smoothly like normal, but on the screen, only certain directions work, and one controller has a sluggish response. i want to fix this problem myself. what do i do

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: C STICK IS ACTING WEIRD
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 09:08:44 AM »
Stop letting your friends C-stick smash attack rape your controller.  I've lost one C-stick to that problem (and two B-buttons; I have crappy friends).
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »
You aren't moving the c-sticks around when you turn on the system, are you? Whatever position the c-stick is in when the system is powered on will be set as neutral.

If that isn't the issue, call Nintendo (the 800 number on the back of every instruction booklet). You'll be glad you did.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 11:35:43 PM »

You aren't moving the c-sticks around when you turn on the system, are you? Whatever position the c-stick is in when the system is powered on will be set as neutral.

Can anyone tell me why they do this? What's the point?