Author Topic: Power Stone sequel?  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Actraiser

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Power Stone sequel?
« on: January 26, 2004, 06:49:33 PM »
This may not be the right place to ask, but I dont know of any other game forums.  Since Capcom has been throwing so much good stuff at Gamecube, would anyone else love to see another Power Stone game on the GC?  The first two on Dreamcast were lots of fun, but I havent heard anything about this series since then.

Offline Uglydot

• Jesus
    • View Profile
RE: Power Stone sequel?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 03:47:12 AM »
I know I would love to, I think there were some rumors going around a long time ago about this, but nothing ever came of them.

Offline Rob91883

• (Bro Dude)
    • View Profile
RE:Power Stone sequel?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 12:45:11 PM »
Powertone was a great multiplayer game, seeing that the gamecube is home to really good 4 player games I would love to see this. But if I had to hold my breath, I would die of suffocation.
MINKA would say," Whooo iz numba wan!!!??"

Im from California, sorry if I say dude a lot.

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2004, 12:52:01 PM »
I'll definitely agree with the sentiment here.  I loved the games on the Dreamcast and would be the first in line to purchase the games for GCN.

However, like Rob mentioned, don't hold your breath.
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline Actraiser

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2004, 06:26:10 PM »
there are several petitions on the net for a PS 3, but yea, probably never happen.  I didnt know they did Power Stone anime.  I may have to hunt those down.

Offline theRPGFreak

• OVERLORD
    • View Profile
RE:Power Stone sequel?
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2004, 09:17:58 AM »
Powerstone was my favorite Dreamcast game. I would love to see a sequel for Gamecube or N5.
"I can't read...im not a loser."~Master Shake