Author Topic: The Ique is coming to America!  (Read 6395 times)

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:The Ique is coming to America!
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2004, 10:51:25 AM »
I just think its part of the bigger picture.  Having this released at such odd of a time suggests it'll be part of the N5 when it is released.  Think about it.  If we already buy the harddrive and whatever else with it, perhaps Nintendo will use it with the N5, thus keeping the N5s price lower because it'll be the N5 only-no HD or anything because you would already have it.

By the way, SPONG.COM is now reporting that there will be a press coference between the 15th and 19th of January showcasing 'new' hardware.  So we may know shortly what this is all about.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE: The Ique is coming to America!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2004, 05:14:56 PM »
if this isn't true, god help me I will attack the spong and all who link to it.

Offline Uglydot

• Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2004, 04:51:42 AM »
Never HappeningNN!!!!1111

Seriously though, this all sounds quite neat, but Nintendo has a way of just giving us exactly what we didn't expect, for better or worse.  I will just sit back and wait.

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2004, 02:52:40 PM »
There are patents for the SNES CD, the 64DD, etc. I haven't seen them in stores yet.
"wow."

Offline Majexto

• How do I posted reply?
    • View Profile
RE: The Ique is coming to America!
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2004, 03:49:48 PM »
BigJim i dont think you quite understand how this is more likely to happen.  There is suppose to be a new product in the spring and this is really close to what the IQ is which was recently released.  Maybe someone should see how old the IQ patent is in china?  No offense to nintendo but this is incredibly stupid sorry, but why would you buy one when you could just buy a cheap used n64 from the store?  Id much rather do that.  Just my opinion though.  Id be happier if the new product would be somthing to add apon to the gc or somthing.  Also isnt the new system suppose to be out late 04 not early 04?

Offline Uglydot

• Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2004, 03:43:28 AM »
Hey!  I was edited!  I feel so dirty...